canna terra pro plus help please.

DrTentgrow

Hello i have 5 feminized white widow seedlings which are nearly 2 weeks old i started them of in root riot cubes then transplanted them in to 11ltr with canna terra pro plus pots my problem is that a few of the leaves are slightly twisted and they don't look quite as green as they could be but this is my first grow and it could just be me worrying to much and my inexperience.

i found this picture on the web and you'll have to trust me on this it looks so much like mine size and color and what i described as slight twisting that any advice given on this picture would be accurate to my situation.

017-day-7-lui-seedling.jpg

this seed is said to be just 7 days above soil so mine is definitly growing slower.

i also have 5 fem power plant seedlings just over a week old still in the root riot cubes with lots of roots showing. i was planning on transplanting them tonight but i am worried that the canna terra pro plus might have to much ferts in it for such young plants. i don't want to mess up my seeds because they cost so much money if any one can give me advice on this matter it would be highly appreciated!

all my growing conditions are at correct values look at my grow journal to see my set up.

i love this site it's so much better then any other and doesn't seem to be full of idiots just helpful folk!

No worries mate. Many twists on new leaves and old ones too are quite common.

The seedlings pictured above look new & healthy. Sometimes a few days between panics over the plant will quell inside you, and the plant continues on growing.

Patience is one area in which after growing for over 30 years I have learned to come by.

thanks Cherma i am a little more at ease now. i always get a nice feeling come over me every time someone helps me on this site i suppose due to the nature of what it is its mostly full of nice helpful people! i cant wait to get a good camera with macro so i can carry on with my journal and get accurate help from the pro's and when i become good\experienced at growing i will be on this site helping beginners like me all the while.

p.s so its fine to transplant my 1 week old power plant seedlings straight in to the canna terra pro plus soil?

Yes, ok to transplant:" I suggest waiting till the sprouts are at least 6-10" tall and rooted well. If you have any qualms ding so then add some perlite to the mix, maybe 20% of the total volume. This will help out too.

my power plant seedlings are only a week old (above soil) so your saying its not a good idea to transplant them to the canna terra pro plus yet? they are only about 4-5cm tall. as i said they are in root riot cubes which aren't very big how long can i allow them to grow in them the roots have already shown through the sides. The 5 white widow have already been transplanted in to the canna terra pro plus they have been in there 5 days and seem alright.

here's a link to the root riot cubes Root Riot - Growth Technology

I suggest waiting till the sprouts are at least 6-10" tall and rooted well.
"Rooted well" I should have said "OR" rooted well. If they are popped out of the sides then yes by all means plant them.

Back
Top Bottom