Cannabis 1's First Hydro & Soil Grow

Lets wait for final dry weight my friend before spouting claims of a 1LB plant :rofl:

She sure looks pretty close to that 16oz mark tho!!

Once you've dried her another day or two, trim up the scraggly leafs an shit and take off the excessive stems, and give us the dry weight before going into Jars or C-Vaults, whatever you're curing your product in.

Bravo buddy!

I really need to get my shit down and flower out my Widow before October! She's gona be a 1 Pounder i think! Otherwise i need a new place to set up my grow, that will allow the power consumption that i have without tripping my breaker!

I'll do a re trim when it's dry. With just me trimming, it would have taken an extra day to do

Thanks guys! Here is a few pics. I began jarring some up last night. I still have right around half to jar tonight!
20140815_004938.jpg
20140815_004945.jpg
20140815_021947.jpg
20140815_022035.jpg

Your more than welcome at my pad!!!! Seriously, we should plan some trips...

We totally should! I'm not sure your location, but I'm sure it would be great to get away for a bit!

The lady an me are looking at another Vegas trip in November for her birthday. If you find yourself wanting to party for a weekend, let me know!

That's sound's awesome!! I might take ya up on that!

Thanks MF!

Hey Cannabis 1, glad I made it by before the final weight and closing of the journal. Outstanding grow and harvest my friend!! You got some monster cola's! Great job, I look forward to your next endeavor. "Keep The Green Side Up"!

hey man i just realized.. i cant afford to fly me and the lady to the moon....!!! you grow some spaced aged shit brother

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

Thanks for all the compliments guys! And thanks for following along and giving me tips and pointers! All the hard work and long hours slaving paid off for sure!!!! Just need a week of curing, and I'll be a happy camper.

This grow was great, but far from perfect. But now at least I can say I have a grow under my belt. I have a lot of plans for some future grows, so keep an eye out for some new journals. ---I'll send links out to all my buddies---

LOL....GT..... You can get a flight on Spaceship One (Virgin Airlines). Im really thinkin about getting out to Las Vegas. I'll see what the funds dictate..... Or just sell some buds to fund the trip lol.

Back at ya!

Ok guys, here is the moment we have all been waiting for.....The final weigh in!!!

After finally getting everything on the scale tonight, I was able to get a final total for the Fruity Juicy Chronic. She produced me just short of a pound!! It was 427.3 grams or 15.26 Ounces.

Thanks again for all your help and support guys!!
20140817_000529.jpg
20140817_000600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom