Cannabis and Kids

J9BLACK

As controversial as it may be, I find the the hysteria over kids and pot hysterically hypocritical. My septuagenarian father in law has bragged about a bit of alcohol for this or that child health issue, and which child among us has never had a hot totty?

Over stressed, over achieving parents are OK with doping themselves and their children up on Certraline or Xanax, or Ritalin. These uber-righteous control freaks should drop the righteous indignation over kids and cannabis.

16+ Kids shouldn't do it during the school week, or before or during driving. If my boy is making the grades, earning some cash and taking care of his personal and family business, why shouldn't he be able to vape up, play some XBOX, and rationalize that asshole shoving him earlier that day at school?

I tell my children to finish the work first then celebrate. We all need something, and must manage IT in our lives, not vice versa. My daddy is a right wing conservative, agnostic. He got me a Playboy at age 11, and supplied the booze for 17th blowout birthday party. I guess I owe it to him as well as my son to keep it real.

well are you asking for permission and acceptance of what you allow your minor children to do ?
Basically there is no comparison between alcohol and marijuana EXCEPT MARIJUANA is ILLEGAL and unless you are in a MEDICAL MARIJUANA STATE and you have a Doctor advise you to allow/share marijuana with a minor... then it should be deemed as a deliberate act of the corruption of a minor, distribution and use with a minor, I could go on...
Drinking age 21..... why are you teaching your children to not think responsibly,,, if convicted they can forget about Student Loans from the Govt and possibly also from many lenders, not to mention them being labeled as a convict... also you appear not to understand teenagers attitudes and their loose lips/facebook/twitter etc which if this was not a fictional portrayal could land you in jail just look at LMN TV probably have a movie of the week about this...

What I mean is that Alcohol has no comparison to Marijuana. Alcohol is extremely dangerous and adds to aggression, really not medical except as antiseptic and helps to have a snort while freezing in your foxhole ....
Marijuana can be awesome as a medicine both for body and mind,,, which adults 21 and over can decide,,,,,

My argument is to teach kids the truths they need in life. I am not a parent that is putting his child on drugs to combat some minor behavioral issue.

Alcohol, television, consumerism, tribalism, etc. are evil. Cannabis is not.

I want my kids to choose cannabis over every other intoxicant of choice--when the time comes when they will be given such choices. And they will, despite the controlling and oppressive moralism of the now dying American farce.

My argument is to teach kids the truths they need in life. I am not a parent that is putting his child on drugs to combat some minor behavioral issue.

Alcohol, television, consumerism, tribalism, etc. are evil. Cannabis is not.

I want my kids to choose cannabis over every other intoxicant of choice--when the time comes when they will be given such choices. And they will, despite the controlling and oppressive moralism of the now dying American farce.

NO PROBLEM,,, no one else answered so I played devil's advocate and I 98% agree with you,,, just believe they should wait until 21,,, because everyone reacts differently and we need a blanket age,,not every teenager is ready, in fact most 21 old young adults do have 1-2 bad alcohol related stories or worst , teenagers are driven to excess and well being young reacting instead of thinking etc...Morality is something that we all have let down,,, just look around us.... where is morality WAR,, Taking away our rights, corporate greed and look at all the greedy opportunistic growers, dispensaries now greed is possibly a threat to our beloved TREE of LIFE... PEACE my Friend... educate the children,, not necessarily medicate them all, now without education and mentorship of course teenagers are likely to abuse ..

Interesting it is that Dr. Gupta 's reversal on weed hinged on the therapeutic use of cannabis on a darling little girl.

Weed is not evil. Prohibition is. The world sees it now. Ok, other than Jesus, I would like to share a few bowls with Obama and Putin. That was an obscure follow up.

I find smoking half a pre-roll to be more satisfying and hallucinogenic than vaporizing. I am sure of it now... Vaping is great for my medical condition, and smoking is great for the great UNWIND at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom