Cannabis and Metformin Interaction

Flats Rat

I have Type 2 Diabetes and take Metformin to assist with control. Recently I have returned to the use of cannabis consumption via smoking and oil/butter edibles. I have become very fatigued in my legs. The experience is like having lactic acid build up in my leg muscles which inhibit walking distances more than 200-300 feet. Has anyone experienced similar issues? Has anyone knowledge of this adverse effect when used with Metformin?

I have Type 2 Diabetes and take Metformin to assist with control. Recently I have returned to the use of cannabis consumption via smoking and oil/butter edibles. I have become very fatigued in my legs. The experience is like having lactic acid build up in my leg muscles which inhibit walking distances more than 200-300 feet. Has anyone experienced similar issues? Has anyone knowledge of this adverseeffect when used with Metformin?
Hi mate. A pal of mine has been on Metformin for over a year now and he smokes like a chimney.. he's never had fatigue with it though...I would stop consuming cannabis straight away and consult your doctor, just to be on the safe side..

In ANY CASE, you need to consult a doctor. I am scared to combine vitamins sometimes, so your approach to mixing drugs is just heroic for me .... I know a guy with the same prescriptions, he took Metformin, but at the same time, he constantly ordered oils. I don't know if he is very lucky, or there really are no side effects, but I have never heard him complain of discomfort.

Back
Top Bottom