Cannabis butter and peanut butter help

alhreflux

Im looking for help with making some infused butter. I've tried cooking the butter directly with marijuana with little potency along with the same results with peanutbutter. I need something extremely potent, I have looked up other methods some dealing with boiling the plant material prior to adding the butter, others that call for cooking butter and plan togeher then placing in fridge over night Ect and I don't know what to use I know my bud is top quality and I don't want to wastE anymore please help me using edibles would be alot better for me with my medical problems, I need to stop the pain at it's source so I'm no longer miserable

The butter is the only thing I have problem with here and there I've been able to get ahold of premade infused butter and the people whom I've acquired it from refuse to give me a recipie, I was also wondering if one would be able to cut the recipie in half or quatered and have the same desired effects

The magic word is Decarboxylation!

Cannabis is not, on its own, psychoactive. Cannabis contains THCa (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid) which is a precursor to THC. When THCa is heated (for example, when smoked or vaporized), part of the molecule 'falls off' and it turns into THC. This process is called decarboxylation and it is required if you want a psychoactive product. Many recipes do not mention this process (probably because it gets pretty technical pretty quick).

To make an unforgettable edible you're going to need to decarboxylate (decarb) your greens before you do anything else. Some recipes include steps that resemble decarboxylation, like the crockpot method or the sauté method, but nothing will compare intentionally and intelligently decarbing your greens.

There's lots of information out there on decarbing and I'll leave it to you to read up a bit on your own, but in a nutshell, you want to cook your greens for 10-20min at 150-250oF. The heat also releases terpenes and flavinoids, so it will be *extremely aromatic*! Make sure you are cooking in a safe place, or at the very least, a safe time (e.g., 4am when your neighbors are soundly sleeping). Once your greens are decarbed they'll be slightly brown, dry, and crumble easily between your fingers.

Here's a recipe for butter that I like -- Cannabutter In 7 Easy Steps!

Let us know how it turns out!

:Namaste:

The best way I know is to use Rick Simpson Oil. You can cook it into virtually anything.

Decarb! It will definitely help... I've taken stuff I would NOT smoke... Using that process, made cookies that were quite powerful.

If your using butter,add water. It will separate when the butter solidifies... But during the cooking it will keep the butter from burning so much... Oh yea.

I'll be switching to oil next round, my buddy likes olive oil... For my own ill use coconut oil though.

I just dry my in the oven for about 15 to 30 minutes on very low heat. Then I just run it through a coffee grinder to powder it. Then just add it to whatever oil or butter your using. You also want to keep the oven temp down a little when you're cooking with it. I don't go above 350 degrees. Also the powdered cannabis works very well in gel caps. I use 00 caps and end up with about a third of a gram of cannabis in each one.

Instead of using the oven to de carb could I use a vape to do the same thing or will it not work as well because I'm inhaling the vapors given off

Back
Top Bottom