Cannabis concentrate first run

Dani smoke

I seem to have aimed for and successfully made my first batch of cco, but I'm still wandering how do you know how much thc is actually in there since it's all now concentrated, I mixed 1 ml of the oil in 2ml wax liquidiser and its way too strong to vape and smells pure dank there no hiding what's in the vape pen atm I uses a flavoured liquidizer but can not taste any flavour, i didn't use sugar trim or Scaps I uses bud but bud that had heat stress throughout due so there only tiny buds that's been mixed up tia

Attachments

• IMG_20190525_144631.jpg
    IMG_20190525_144631.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG-20190525-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20190525-WA0002.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 153
What brand of liquidizer did you use? I'd like to figure out what the black-market atomizers contain; hit one of those and a huge cloud of vapor results but I just can't find a liquidizer that will do that, especially when mixing at the recommended concentrations.

I only take about a grain of rice worth while its cold. It does me right for hours. I can straight trip if I do a large dose. o_O It is a little to strong for me to enjoy. I started making coconut oil for gummies. I find them to be more manageable. Hit some vape rosin and pop a few gummies...

It’s impossible to know without lab testing, I would think. I would start light with a test batch, then add to it.
Or take less hits.
:passitleft:

What brand of liquidizer did you use? I'd like to figure out what the black-market atomizers contain; hit one of those and a huge cloud of vapor results but I just can't find a liquidizer that will do that, especially when mixing at the recommended concentrations.
I used this, iv mixed 6 to 1 with my oil/wax and its wayyyy to strong, had a friend fill up there vape last night with the mix, theve been literally' tripping' and had to empty out a re dilute, do be mindful when mixing up your vape it's much more potent than you think good luck stay safe

Attachments

• IMG_20190527_151130.jpg
    IMG_20190527_151130.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 123
I do beleive the cloud your or relating to had something to do with the amount of Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene is much more popular to use than vegetable glycerin

I'm still trying to find the less damaging things you can mix to vape, there's so many mixed opinions although the wax liquidiser here iv mixed has had no separatation, so I'm thinking if I went ahead and mixed further with some pg or vg, I think both or safe to vape I also know vg gives you the bigger smoke clouds your wanting

I do beleive the cloud your or relating to had something to do with the amount of Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene is much more popular to use than vegetable glycerin
Cloudiness very likely has to do with wax. Commercial fillers dewax the oil but most like me don't bother and just take a chance on clogging

Heat up the end of an appropriate straw (titanium or special glass) touch the rosin with the edge and leave enough breathable space to suck in the air and vapor. 1-3 hits and done.
The hardest part is giving up the money to buy you bud squishin tools.

Heat up the end of an appropriate straw (titanium or special glass) touch the rosin with the edge and leave enough breathable space to suck in the air and vapor. 1-3 hits and done.
The hardest part is giving up the money to buy you bud squishin tools.
I couldn't possibly function on pure

I'm still trying to find the less damaging things you can mix to vape, there's so many mixed opinions although the wax liquidiser here iv mixed has had no separatation, so I'm thinking if I went ahead and mixed further with some pg or vg, I think both or safe to vape I also know vg gives you the bigger smoke clouds your wanting
That's what I thought it was: VG. I'm kind of leaning towards these black-market cartridges being a joke anyway; I was impressed with the huge vapor cloud, but there was just a bunch of flavoring not much oil taste. My biggest tell they aren't what they purport to be is that I gave a guy at work who swears by them a container of oil I distilled the night prior (more than a gram but less than 2) and he went home hooked up with one of his more naughty friends and disappeared for two days. He came back and now doesn't really sing the praises of his vape anymore.

Mines not clogging as such it's just wayy to potent, could I further mix with a flavoured pg or vg, for both flavour and potenency
Way too potent? My goal is to thin it as little as possible so the potency doesn't fall off as it's diluted with liquidizer.

I couldn't possibly function on pure
Sure you can. Trust me, I’m a light weight and only vape small amounts with a straw. It’s not a challenge to see how high you can get. It’s the purest and most flavorful form to consume...

I agree 100 percent with you. Concentrates are the best. We all love seeing how high we can get
No... You don’t smoke it all at once. Just little dabs.
I don’t enjoy being curled up in the corner and reassuring myself everything is okay. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom