Cannabis concentrate vape

Dani smoke

So this will be my first run feel free to comment add advice ect, I'm going to be using rice cooker, induction hob pan strainers funnels jars ect,
First off I'm going to be using buds I'm going to mix with 1 Oz only for the first run, I'm going to be freezing my bud my everclear, my jars my utensils ect, I'm going to freeze for 24hrs bone dry snapping stalks top end high quality bud, before I freeze my bud I'm going to be chopping them, not grinding them, I'm then going to add the Oz of frozen buds into a frozen jar and I'm going to cover with everclear, well it's not actually everclear IL upload a pic of what I can find for UK can someone advise if this is suitable or no? I'm going to agitate for 2 mins then I'm going to refreeze for a further 12 hours I'm thinking anyhow please advice? Then I'm going to remove strain then rewash a further 2 times quickly before adding into the ricecooker, IL cook on high until the fluid as evaporated down in the shed with a fan blowing upwards and away the rice cooker fumes, in the mean time I'll be warming olive oil in the induction pan at 180°, IL then add the oil in to the steel measuring cup awaiting heated in the oil to preform the Decarboxylation, but here's where I'm still not sure correct me if it's wrong if you could IL monitor carefully increasing the temp by 10° until the bubbles become smaller at this point peak thc i beleive is reached, I want peak thc so after that point IL turn off the hob IL have a oscalating fan blowing over the oil still sat in the pan in the hot oil, blowing a little breeze to ensure full removal of the isopropanol now IL be vaping my oil so heres another thing I'm not 100% but I'm thinking just simply add vape liquidiser and away I go, I'm also not sure how much oil this will produce but I'm open for people to correct what I'm doing incorrect as I said this will be my first run I'm not sure on the isopropanol either is the suitable? Its all I can seem to find ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181027-111318.jpg
    Screenshot_20181027-111318.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 303
Hi Dani, Good to see you. You have an aggressive project going on there. Awesome! We all have opinions and here's mine. First, you seem to be doing nothing wrong. That said I don't understand all the things you're doing as one procedure, but a couple. The freezing part is usually done for a quick wash for very little, very high, thc quality outcome with lots of waste. Usually no squeezing or anything like that to get last drops. It's wasteful but fun and powerful. The second part with more heat and time is for more complete extraction. There will be more oil this way and will be very strong too in my opinion. You can do it your stated way and be happy i'm sure but may take a long time. Try looking at @Grandpa Tokin. Tokin's oil tutorial for the frozen method. He does it so well. For plain oil I'd guess there's lots of write ups here but the basic recipe is called "rick simpson oil". Sounds like you might have already have read up on this. You are almost there. Good Luck! I don't know about the isopropranol. Do be careful.

Hi Dani, Good to see you. You have an aggressive project going on there. Awesome! We all have opinions and here's mine. First, you seem to be doing nothing wrong. That said I don't understand all the things you're doing as one procedure, but a couple. The freezing part is usually done for a quick wash for very little, very high, thc quality outcome with lots of waste. Usually no squeezing or anything like that to get last drops. It's wasteful but fun and powerful. The second part with more heat and time is for more complete extraction. There will be more oil this way and will be very strong too in my opinion. You can do it your stated way and be happy i'm sure but may take a long time. Try looking at @Grandpa Tokin. Tokin's oil tutorial for the frozen method. He does it so well. For plain oil I'd guess there's lots of write ups here but the basic recipe is called "rick simpson oil". Sounds like you might have already have read up on this. You are almost there. Good Luck! I don't know about the isopropranol. Do be careful.
Hi yes I did more understand that the buds and isopropanol don't need to be refrozen mixed however I'm adviced to refreeze after the wash, yeah I'm wanting peak thc so any advice is appreciated as like I say this is my first ever run, all this will be performed outside to ensure full safety, no naked flames so all been well it should all be good, I'm excited and nervous and thanks IL take a look right now thanks so much

So you might want to do two batches. One quick for a big punch. Then another for the rest? Let us know what happens.
Well tbh if the quick way is the biggest kick way that's the way I'm going, you read so much about different times to freeze, what do you suggest decarboxylation wise temperature ect?

IV just read and article with then using vegetable glycerin I'm back to been confused use it it's stead of isopropanol?
Yes you can use it just like any oil as I can tell. I've used it and it works. I don't know pro's and con's. When I used glycerin it tasted sweet. Oil like oil. Alcohol very hot and stings.
The only one that will evaporate and leave concentrated thc is alcohol.

Yes you can use it just like any oil as I can tell. I've used it and it works. I don't know pro's and con's. When I used glycerin it tasted sweet. Oil like oil. Alcohol very hot and stings.
The only one that will evaporate and leave concentrated thc is alcohol.
Sorry I got lost a little I think. Forgot you want to make vape oil. Was thinking oral ingestion with the alcohol. So yes, alcohol will evaporate and leave a very strong thick oil. Then you can go from there I ASSume. I just don't know what vapes use for juice. Someone knows but I don't know who. Did you pose the question on FAQ? Someone here has to make oil for vaping. Actually I use the straight oil from the evaporated alcohol and put it in my pax3 on occasion. That's some strong smoke, too much for me as a casual smoke but every now and then woohoo!

I'm thinking of the taste how's this guna taste kinda thing in the vape pen there's loads of ways on hownto make the oil but what about how it will taste in the pen

squish rosin, straight into concentrates pen on coil bb sized....flavour country....
Enjoy!
To clean , take coil section off, put on foil on baking tray, put burner or plate on oven, use tongs. Oil will drip out of the fitting if too clogged. Repeat if necessary.
Always be careful.... Hot!

squish rosin, straight into concentrates pen on coil bb sized....flavour country....
Enjoy!
To clean , take coil section off, put on foil on baking tray, put burner or plate on oven, use tongs. Oil will drip out of the fitting if too clogged. Repeat if necessary.
Always be careful.... Hot!
Yes I do have a oil and flower pen however its not very appropriate for out In the community I see and hear so many people vaping cannabis on the go very descreet and full of any flavour you wish, but as I said I used mango liquidizer 2ml to 1ml and well there hardly any volume and the taste is terrible

Yes I do have a oil and flower pen however its not very appropriate for out In the community I see and hear so many people vaping cannabis on the go very descreet and full of any flavour you wish, but as I said I used mango liquidizer 2ml to 1ml and well there hardly any volume and the taste is terrible

I’ve been using the Wax Liquidizer Original with my Rosin. It’s better at one to one (1 gr of rosin x 1 ml of WL) for me. I’ve been using it in my box vape for about a week so far. I get pretty medicated.

Back
Top Bottom