Cannabis concentrate

Dani smoke

So I did a quick wash batch of top end flower buds, evaporated alchol, syringed up the oil, I'm trying to figure how people then make this Enjoyable vape juice as I know many do, iv had wax liquidiser top brand off ebay its like smoking ass or at least I though it was imo, i got mango and can taste zero mango, its not really masking the smell of potent weed either like I was trying for so I can vape on the go on public with out causing issues to others, iv been to the local vape store at got a 50/50 pg vg and its completely separated, Im aware u can use peg 400 to keep the concentrate from separating successfully, but beleive it's not a very good taste either any information will be much appreciated tia

I used Connoisseur Concentrates. Its insanely expensive, so I got 3 "sample bottles". I cant remember exactly what ratio I used but you don't need a ton of it. I think 2 parts rosin to 1 part terps for me. If your buying carts, make sure you buy quality ones. I only use ccell branded carts.

I'm guess it's like the liquidizer I already used though, it just taste of chemical.... Its not good at all in still trying to figure out a vape pen I have a storm vape pen that u can vape flower in but that's crap too jst no high imo

They had the best flavor of my homemade ones so far but still nothing like a quality one. The high was there but the flavor not so much. I've always been interested in distillation but I never came across that video, I like it.

Yeah, it separates terpenes, THC and CBD, you can mix in the terpenes later to preserve the entourage effect (I don't know if this is true tho) and taste. The final is a much cleaner product for your DIY project (e.g: vape juice)

If you can spare some investment (and have an abundant stash of cannabis) then definitely get a set of this. I think a whole package cost 1500$ or so if you buy from China. US made is surely more expensive but the glass quality is said to be more consistent

Back
Top Bottom