Cannabis Cured Her Stage 4 Lung Cancer

Shandar

A new British medical study has backed up previous findings that cannabis cures cancer. A woman who survived lung cancer turned to YouTube to tell her amazing story of how the green super-plant saved her life after she was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and given between six to nine months to live.

The doctors told her there was nothing they could do to save her life, and although chemotherapy was an option to give her an extra few months, they said it could never shrink her tumors. Her family did their own research and found out about cannabis. What happened next is inspirational and gives hope to all of us. Shortly after they said she´d die, her tumors disappeared. This brave, happy woman says she has above average lung function and is feeling great.

Based on actual researches, one in three of us will get cancer in our lifetimes. Please share this information!

canmarijuanapreventcancer.jpg

News Moderator: Shandar @ 420 MAGAZINE ®
Source: AnonHQ - Independent & Investigative News AnonHQ

Anyone know how to find more info about exactly what she did? What protocols (if any she followed). What stains, way of ingesting (oil, edible, vape or...)?

just found that myself searching cannabis in youtube. you guys literally comb everything, found a article on another site too and thats in the newsletter. nice work gathering!

I&i

Just look up Rick Simpson's "Run from the Cure".
Interesting indeed ..........

in my opinion rick simpson is a joke.. i watched the videos you speak of (theres more then that one) and he recommends to use a paint stripper for one of the possible process. insane in my opinion.

in my signature you will see a red link, that link is 420motoco version of making a food grade version of cannabis oil. i recommend this to my patients his way of making and taking the oil.

I&i

in my opinion rick simpson is a joke.. i watched the videos you speak of (theres more then that one) and he recommends to use a paint stripper for one of the possible process. insane in my opinion.

in my signature you will see a red link, that link is 420motoco version of making a food grade version of cannabis oil. i recommend this to my patients his way of making and taking the oil.

Agreed, I would never use that process. But honestly I was more astounded by the medicinal properties of our awesome herb and after using it for more than 25 years, only discovered a lot of the real truths since my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer 14 months ago.
Cheers

In California, attorneys often refer to "wobblers" - as crimes that can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony. Marijuana crimes are often wobble. Cool handle.

Shandar

In California, attorneys often refer to "wobblers" - as crimes that can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony. Marijuana crimes are often wobble. Cool handle.

Shandar

Thanks, actually it came from my RC Heli days.....
i won't bore you with how good I was ;)

Back
Top Bottom