Cannabis curing cancer

GMASON

I was on Jack Herer's website and I came across the story of Rick Simpson. He's a canadian man who has been giving away Hemp Oil to sick people. Several people have had illness' including cancer cured from Rick's oil. Go to this link to watch the movie Rick made documenting this story.

https://phoenixtearsmovie.com/

You can't cure cancer, you can only treat it. Some good weed is good for some cancers, they don't cure the cancer though. Unless they have some crazyyy new strain mixed with some plant from the Amazon rainforest, lol which I wouldn't be completely suprised. I think if straight up weed could certain cancers we would know it by now. There's all types of cancers, none of which can be cured, only treated.

cancer is a very touchy subject. so much science and myth construed together to make up public opinion. agreed that mary jane by herself probably wont cure cancer but many of her chemicals have been shown to improve cancer patients whether through being able to eat more or other biological ways or an improvement of mind.
i do disagree with you into the statement on curing cancer. anything can be "cured", unfortunently we do not have the knowledge about cancer, to cure it today. thus why any and all options we have to help and maybe cure this cancer we should take the oprotunity to do so.
anyway, im high, kinda crunk too, im losing my point here... uhhh. help people? if it helps people have a better expeirence of life no matter the pitfalls or obstacles it is worth it.

im going to smoke a bowl and try to remember where my head is.
buh bye im going to the dictionary to see how many words are fuuked

Doc Simpson's Hemp Oil!
Good 'fer What Ailes Ya!

These kinds of claims sound a lot like what was said about Doc Holiday's corn based cure-all of the 19th century.

Well, even if it doesn't help, it won't kill ya. (cf. big pharmicutical's products)

I feel like everyone should watch the video before making any opinions on the subject. We have no idea all the medicinal value cannabis holds. Jack Herer is one of the most respected members of the movement and I dont think he would attach himself to some snake oil salesman who makes the cause look stupid. It seems totally plausible to me that a cure for cancer could be withheld from because of the big business that is cancer treatment.

Not at all. I've heard of this guy...If I lived in Canada I'd visit him.

You can't cure cancer, you can only treat it. Some good weed is good for some cancers, they don't cure the cancer though. Unless they have some crazyyy new strain mixed with some plant from the Amazon rainforest, lol which I wouldn't be completely suprised. I think if straight up weed could certain cancers we would know it by now. There's all types of cancers, none of which can be cured, only treated.

:amen: saying weed cures cancer is the like saying m*rphine or dem*rol cures trauma patients. it's a quality of life fix. perhaps if stress or depression can get you down enough to get the cancer and you got daily bong work-outs the stress and the cancer will go into remission, but it still sounds a bit like a psycho-semantic response. i will look at the video's and info here, cause if it's true then i should'nt even get cancer. i keep at least a 20% thc concentration in my blood already. nuthin like a ounce of prevention!!! :peace:

^^Implying that Cannabis isn't real medicine?

If cells growing out of control is the disease (cancer) and Cannabis reverses the process, how is that not a cure?

^
We have no idea all the medicinal value cannabis holds.

that exert says everything about everything medicinal about weed and those who think it is. not my words but at least you can see why we won't get weed legal using the med route. pot-talk, really after 50 years.

how about we ALL concentrate on just getting weed legal for everyday- everybody recreational use like beer. it can be done look at prohibition, maybe more violence and less peace and love is necessary, but it'll be worth it. if you don't belive me grab a cold beer and drink it. tastes like freedom mmmmmm, alcoholics managed to get there fix back, and they kill and die by the thousands a day.

besides it'll save you a trip to the doctor. if it cures what 'ailes' you then fine, mo' betta!!!!!

then us that don't feel like getting cancer to smoke weed can join in with you [edit].

:nicethread: it's my new fav.

I don't think anyone here is arguing that MJ should only be for medical use? However, there seems more than enough peer reviewed data to allow the unbiased reader to conclude that MJ has a medicinal benefit.

Everyone should have access in my view, that's what freedom means to me.

However my heart has a hard time not putting those that are sick and dying at the front of the line.

^

that exert says everything about everything medicinal about weed and those who think it is. not my words but at least you can see why we won't get weed legal using the med route. pot-talk, really after 50 years.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but it seems like in the past 20+ years we've made a lot of progress in legalizing Cannabis as medicine. Something like 13 states now have laws on the books. One fourth of the nation. :cheer:

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, but it seems like in the past 20+ years we've made a lot of progress in legalizing Cannabis as medicine. Something like 13 states now have laws on the books. One fourth of the nation. :cheer:

100 years ago it was legal to smoke cannabis and to produce hemp in most parts of the world. How much progress are we making?

I wasn't alive 100 years ago. From my perspective we've made a lot of progress.

if the fda picks up pot in it's natural form as a legit medication, it will make a bad problem worse. unless you can prove you deserve it to a doctor, but that's a wasted step that doesn't need to be there, imo.

what is now a misdemeanor, 30 days in jail, for possession will be a federal offense with min. mandatory time to do for poss. of a controlled substance w/o a prescription. just like lortab's and the rest of the pills.

IMO it won't be pretty.

i don't want to take from the positive effects of pot, or keep pot from those who can use it for medicinal benefits. i just think in its natural state it should be a recreational buzz for all of legal age.
:peace:

science has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that thc not only stops, but reverse cell mutation in every part of the body. cancer is mutated cells no? thats a great movie.
ive been taking hash oil orally when needed for years now, not for cancer, but its like natural buzz. i wish i watched it sooner;-)

Back
Top Bottom