Cannabis deficiency questions

Soulstik

Alright so this is my first grow and my plant is about 3 weeks into veg and I have these brown dots and brown spots on the leaves. I water every other day, every two waters I add nutes to the soil. I have tested my ph and its 7.0 (which is a bit high and in optimum range from what I know) so what could be wrong with my plants?

20140306_135806.jpg
20140306_135755.jpg
20140306_135753.jpg
20140306_135751.jpg

Re: Cannabis deficiency questions.

After doing some research I might have the first stages of Calcium deficiency, I checked the nutes that I'm using and lo and behold! They didn't have any Calcium at all.

calcium-deficiency-leaf.jpg

Hey Soulstik,

Glad you got that figured out. I just don't have enough experience to offer any thoughts on deficiencies other than the same well meant but unhelpful deficiency chart you see posted as a response to these types of questions all the same. So many of the nutrient deficiencies display symptoms that so closely resemble each other.

Hey Soulstik,

Glad you got that figured out. I just don't have enough experience to offer any thoughts on deficiencies other than the same well meant but unhelpful deficiency chart you see posted as a response to these types of questions all the same. So many of the nutrient deficiencies display symptoms that so closely resemble each other.

My question is, where would I get nutes that have calcium? Whats recommended.

Egg shells are all natural and a lot of people just throw them in a compost pile so they decay and then use it to enrich their soils. I save my egg shells, crush them into a very fine powder (mixer), and then place a tablespoon of it on the topsoil. Every time you water, your plants get a nice shot of calcium for your plants and it costs nothing and is nature at it best. Google it.

Egg shells are all natural and a lot of people just throw them in a compost pile so they decay and then use it to enrich their soils. I save my egg shells, crush them into a very fine powder (mixer), and then place a tablespoon of it on the topsoil. Every time you water, your plants get a nice shot of calcium for your plants and it costs nothing and is nature at it best. Google it.

That is great info then! I did actually google it before seeing this, so I will be adding this so I don't loose a plant. Thanks!

Hey Soulstik,

Actually I took another look at my plant, its 3 weeks into veg, and the root system has already grown deep down into the 5 Gal bucket i'm using, The root system is all over in that bucket, it may have become root bound or because I haven't been watering it enough.

Back
Top Bottom