Cannabis Dosing: Delivery Methods & Dosing Guidelines

I hear you on the tolerance break. Nowadays I tend to do my TB with CBD herb only for a couple days. I am not at all sure my aching joints would allow a week long break. Love your post Sue, good for you!

That sounds like a good idea. Does this work to keep most of the pain under control during the break? At what level, would you estimate. I personally can’t face the prospect of any break. Lol! I may be an outlier in many respects, but my entire system is running on THC most of the time, and that’s exactly where it wants to be.

And thanks. It’s all for love. :circle-of-love:

That sounds like a good idea. Does this work to keep most of the pain under control during the break? At what level, would you estimate. And thanks. It’s all for love. :circle-of-love:

Its not even close to the relief one gets from THC but I would say about 50%. Its doable for a couple days for sure. I find that latlely the raw herb (CBDA) seems to be better for pain. Everyone is different though but its worth a try.

Its not even close to the relief one gets from THC but I would say about 50%. Its doable for a couple days for sure. I find that latlely the raw herb (CBDA) seems to be better for pain. Everyone is different though but its worth a try.

Thanks for that Oljoe. :hug: In the Study Hall we’ve been investigating what I’m calling Dust, the simple eating of decarbed and powdered bud. The challenge is finding a dose that isn’t too high. Oldbear and AKgramma have been touting the value of eating plain bud for years now.

It may be time to admit they’re right. Cannabis is gonna turn out to be most effective as simple food, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom