bbaenke16

420 Member
Hi all! Hope everyone is doing awesome. I'm interested in learning about different products and methods that people are utilizing to dry their cannabis currently. Who/where are you getting your products from? What positive or negatives have you encountered by using these products?
How much are you drying at a time?

Any information is appreciated, and I look forward to speaking with many of you over time.

Have a great night!

Brandon

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing awesome. I'm interested in learning about different products and methods that people are utilizing to dry their cannabis currently. Who/where are you getting your products from? What positive or negatives have you encountered by using these products?
How much are you drying at a time?

Any information is appreciated, and I look forward to speaking with many of you over time.

Have a great night!

Brandon
Hi bbaenke, interesting question. I've never heard of products for drying other than large cardboard boxes, clothes lines , refrigerators. What have you found so far?

The only true way to not lose out on the "goodies" is to hang them in a dark spot with proper air flow (cant remember off-hand temp and rh%)

Anything like the over, dehydrator etc, you are losing out on the "goodies" your plants provide.

Other than that I have not heard any method that works...
I see. I hang mine by the separate branch in a place as close to 60% rh as I can. When the small buds get crispy to touch at around 5 days or more I take them off the stems and start check rh in jars and burping until steady 58% rh. Last crop I vacuum sealed the jars in stead of boveda and so far so good.

I see. I hang mine by the separate branch in a place as close to 60% rh as I can. When the small buds get crispy to touch at around 5 days or more I take them off the stems and start check rh in jars and burping until steady 58% rh. Last crop I vacuum sealed the jars in stead of boveda and so far so good.

Vacuum seals has the same idea as burping. Except your just removing air vs exchaning air. I know people who vacuum seal as well ;)

Hanging seems to be the only "tried and true" method. But new methods are always developed... but hanging is free ;)

Back
Top Bottom