Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

I was just thinking that maybe it's the strain that's the problem with my dust. It's Carnival dust and I have a hard time knowing when I'm high with Carnival because I feel so alert with it and I can still think. It's such a strange high. I've decided it's the one I'm going to take when I get brave enough to go out in the world high. :battingeyelashes:

So, because it's Carnival I'm high on right now along with the hash and Dark Devil, I was going to make some Raspberry Cough dust to see if that strain worked better for me but it's not decarbed and Felonious is about to put pork chops in the oven so that means I can't make it tonight.

But, that's the interesting thing about Carnival, it makes me want to move and do stuff and that's something that's very rare in my life. I cleaned for 2 hours on the Carnival dust I had last time and it was fun. I cranked up the tunes and got lots done. So, I think the Carnival dust does work for me but I just don't realise it. It's so much easier to take than the huge number of capsules I have to take for a similar high, not to mention so easy to mix in with whatever I'm eating.

Anyways, I'm definitely high now and rambling as I'm wont to do when I'm high. :laughtwo:

See ya, folks.

:passitleft:

Smoking nearly anything makes me want to get up and go. But I'm a manic kinda guy naturally. Edibles usually calm me down like a fat cat in the sun. This was more like a roofie. :eek: Not that I or the CEO are complaining about that. ;)

I was just thinking that maybe it's the strain that's the problem with my dust. It's Carnival dust and I have a hard time knowing when I'm high with Carnival because I feel so alert with it and I can still think. It's such a strange high. I've decided it's the one I'm going to take when I get brave enough to go out in the world high. :battingeyelashes:

So, because it's Carnival I'm high on right now along with the hash and Dark Devil, I was going to make some Raspberry Cough dust to see if that strain worked better for me but it's not decarbed and Felonious is about to put pork chops in the oven so that means I can't make it tonight.

But, that's the interesting thing about Carnival, it makes me want to move and do stuff and that's something that's very rare in my life. I cleaned for 2 hours on the Carnival dust I had last time and it was fun. I cranked up the tunes and got lots done. So, I think the Carnival dust does work for me but I just don't realise it. It's so much easier to take than the huge number of capsules I have to take for a similar high, not to mention so easy to mix in with whatever I'm eating.

Anyways, I'm definitely high now and rambling as I'm wont to do when I'm high. :laughtwo:

See ya, folks.

:passitleft:

I'd appreciate your leaving a small post to this effect on the Carnival thread. :battingeyelashes: That alert, highly motivational spirit is one of the primary reasons we use Carnival and champion it so frequently. Many a woman consumer has detail-cleaned her home while under Carnival's influence. Lol!

Smoking nearly anything makes me want to get up and go. But I'm a manic kinda guy naturally. Edibles usually calm me down like a fat cat in the sun. This was more like a roofie. :eek: Not that I or the CEO are complaining about that. ;)

So..... do you think that was a good dose, or do you think a slightly smaller dose might be effective, though not as spiritual? :rofl:

..........So..... do you think that was a good dose, or do you think a slightly smaller dose might be effective, though not as spiritual? :rofl:

A smaller dose would get the job done for a normal human. I have a couple friends that are heavy smokers and I'd recommend 1g and a two hour wait. Today was one hell of a ride but also could have turned into a 5 hour nap if I had let it.

It may be due to the fact that my worn out ol’ body fails to offer the most efficient assimilation and metabolism but I’m finding strain selection of high importance for efficacy of dust ingestion. I have about 16 strains in my apothecary cabinet but I’ve found only 5 that offer good dusting applications for me. Trying various strains may Be worth a shot for others.

I’ve finally gotten some pressing isuues taken care of and ready to launch a new project. Several months ago I got rather deeply involved in formulating terpene additives. We had a panel of seven participants and endeavored to keep the process as analytical as possible. Very interesting and loads of fun.

I’ll soon have access to over 20 strains of cannabis and I’m looking forward to applying the methodical principles we’ve learned when we get the new project kicked off. With the ease of formulating dust in a very controlled manner in small amounts and having access to such a vast variety of chemotypes, the possibilities can be almost limitless. Who knows, we may stumble on something that even Mother Nature hasn’t thought of!!

Personally, I’ve found ingesting naked dust offers a more unique, multifaceted personality than I experience with infusions, extracts and most edibles, possibly due to the fact that further manipulation through mechanical, thermal or chemical means can be detrimental to terpene content and in extreme cases, to cannabinoids, also.

Will definitely keep all abreast of the progress. And thanx to all who are participating here and sharing their results. Most interesting!!

My sentiments exactly. About as rewarding as kissing yo’ sister!!
Hey, you don't know my sister!!!! :laugh: But this morning I put about the same amount (I may have overshot the runway) of ground weed that I would put in the vape and smoked it thru my Hillbilly Hooka - I must say...way more effect...darn...now I'm torn between safer and better......

10pm was still high.
Slept better than normal, but not as good as when I xanax.

Got to say I was fkd up as a football bat most of the day. :goof:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:thanks:

Are you retired yet?

Nope. 3 more weeks. Can't come soon enough. Work isn't fun at all these days. Definitely not how I wanted to finish out my career with the City.

Took a few grams of this stuff and decarbed it in the instant pot. Ground it into flour using a "bud buster" coffee bean grinder. And stuffed 11 size 0 caps. Let's see if this helps with internal pain ;)

Ps. I didn't name this cannabis, it's a strain my friend has been growing this same Genetics since 1974 that he got back then. It's now known as Kosher Kush.

Attachments

• 20200410_120502.jpg
    20200410_120502.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 146
I took 1.6 grams of Raspberry Cough dust around 4:30 p.m. and it had kicked in by 5. I just smoked a bowl full of newly dried Dark Devil, which has set the high off nicely. I often find that smoking or vaping something along with an edible helps kick off the high. :battingeyelashes:

As an aside, the Dark Devil tasted so good. That's what I'm going to grow starting in May.

Took a few grams of this stuff and decarbed it in the instant pot. Ground it into flour using a "bud buster" coffee bean grinder. And stuffed 11 size 0 caps. Let's see if this helps with internal pain ;)

Ps. I didn't name this cannabis, it's a strain my friend has been growing this same Genetics since 1974 that he got back then. It's now known as Kosher Kush.

Wife took 1 at noon, kicked in by 3 was very hungry, giggley, general uplifting mood, reduced pain.. not all the pain gone, but made it tolerable.

on a side note, has anyone experienced "laxative" effect in any way?
Just curious. Maybe it was just the IBS..

She took another 1 just now, so we will see how this turns out later on ;)

.........on a side note, has anyone experienced "laxative" effect in any way?
Just curious. Maybe it was just the IBS..

She took another 1 just now, so we will see how this turns out later on ;)

Explosive about 8hrs after eating. :eek: :rofl: :Namaste:

For real. But I've also been eating like crap for days now. Hard to say if that was the cause or not. I will not be trying 2g on a regular basis to find out either. :rolleyes:

Oh ok thanks. Should be starting to kick in now. Let ya know tomorrow if that mess happens again.

Back
Top Bottom