Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

For the past 2.5 weeks I have gone to the dust capsules and it’s an odd thing to judge on when it will kick in. I make a little salad of my Purple Urkle, Do-Si-Dos, Critical Orange Punch and Fruity Pebbles, well todays mix I added FP. The first batch I did took anywhere from 3-6 hours to kick in for me, but a good meal and BAM! Today’s batch was a little more heavy on Dos/COP and MY GAWD! I‘m like a heavy log sitting in my couch right now, and afraid what would happen if I put it into reclining mode. This batch is going to be amazing for sleep and might take myself down too a single pill for the daytime while in quarantin.

I too break into small parts, decarb and then dust. Good so far and the drier It is the better it grinds I would think, but I guess you could do it twice

Okay I up my game today 1 tablespoon this morning. Starting to kick in. I love the slow and steady onset you get with the dust. Should be a fun day. o_O

Well? How'd that work out for you? :popcorn:

I’m super impressed guys, and soooo glad I started this thread. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Took a few grams of this stuff and decarbed it in the instant pot. Ground it into flour using a "bud buster" coffee bean grinder. And stuffed 11 size 0 caps. Let's see if this helps with internal pain ;)

I was glad to hear that it made the pain tolerable. Try mixing some CBD flower, if you have it. That may be the edge you need to ramp down the rest of the pain perception. Kosher Kush is mostly THC, is it not? :battingeyelashes:

I took 1.6 grams of Raspberry Cough dust around 4:30 p.m. and it had kicked in by 5. I just smoked a bowl full of newly dried Dark Devil, which has set the high off nicely. I often find that smoking or vaping something along with an edible helps kick off the high. :battingeyelashes:

I can’t believe you guys can take Dust doses this high! o_O I still limit myself to 1/8 teaspoon.

HashGirl said:
As an aside, the Dark Devil tasted so good. That's what I'm going to grow starting in May.

I have some more than a year in the jars, and it still has the perfume and taste it did when it went into those jars. :cheesygrinsmiley: This is one of the many reasons I champion DDA.

For the past 2.5 weeks I have gone to the dust capsules and it’s an odd thing to judge on when it will kick in. I make a little salad of my Purple Urkle, Do-Si-Dos, Critical Orange Punch and Fruity Pebbles, well todays mix I added FP. The first batch I did took anywhere from 3-6 hours to kick in for me, but a good meal and BAM! Today’s batch was a little more heavy on Dos/COP and MY GAWD! I‘m like a heavy log sitting in my couch right now, and afraid what would happen if I put it into reclining mode. This batch is going to be amazing for sleep and might take myself down too a single pill for the daytime while in quarantin.

You have a challenge ahead then, to learn what mix works best, and at what dose.

I try to time my doses to an hour or so before or after a meal with considerable fat included, to get that kick up into the stratosphere. Any fatty snack about 30-45 minutes before the dose will do the same thing. Take two apignen at the same time before a dose and it’ll keep the liver enzymes occupied and allow even more THC to circulate. That trick is more of a medical one. When the buzz is the goal you want delta9 THC metabolized into 11-hydroxy THC for the wicked ride. :cheesygrinsmiley:

So do you power your bud before or after decarbing? I grind before.

I find it so much easier to decarb before.

I've got some old dried bud I could decarb and dust. I'll play with this soon. Great thread.

So...... how’d that work for you @MReilly? :battingeyelashes:

Okay I up my game today 1 tablespoon this morning. Starting to kick in. I love the slow and steady onset you get with the dust. Should be a fun day. o_O

I love that onset too. Like Buc I find this euphoric experience unique to all the others, and it’s become my regular start to the day, replacing cob dust at the moment. Cobs are a deeper, more spiritual awareness of the universe. Bud dust is easier to function under the influence. As high as I get on this I have yet to find myself unable to continue in the unending work of study and writing.

I‘m so glad @Bucudinkydow showed me what he was doing with Dust. It’s changed the way I use cannabis, all for the better. :battingeyelashes:

I’m super impressed guys, and soooo glad I started this thread. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I was glad to hear that it made the pain tolerable. Try mixing some CBD flower, if you have it. That may be the edge you need to ramp down the rest of the pain perception. Kosher Kush is mostly THC, is it not? :battingeyelashes:

I can’t believe you guys can take Dust doses this high! o_O I still limit myself to 1/8 teaspoon.

I have some more than a year in the jars, and it still has the perfume and taste it did when it went into those jars. :cheesygrinsmiley: This is one of the many reasons I champion DDA.

You have a challenge ahead then, to learn what mix works best, and at what dose.

I try to time my doses to an hour or so before or after a meal with considerable fat included, to get that kick up into the stratosphere. Any fatty snack about 30-45 minutes before the dose will do the same thing. Take two apignen at the same time before a dose and it’ll keep the liver enzymes occupied and allow even more THC to circulate. That trick is more of a medical one. When the buzz is the goal you want delta9 THC metabolized into 11-hydroxy THC for the wicked ride. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I find it so much easier to decarb before.

So...... how’d that work for you @MReilly? :battingeyelashes:

I love that onset too. Like Buc I find this euphoric experience unique to all the others, and it’s become my regular start to the day, replacing cob dust at the moment. Cobs are a deeper, more spiritual awareness of the universe. Bud dust is easier to function under the influence. As high as I get on this I have yet to find myself unable to continue in the unending work of study and writing.

I‘m so glad @Bucudinkydow showed me what he was doing with Dust. It’s changed the way I use cannabis, all for the better. :battingeyelashes:

So you can still operate heavy machinery?

Finally got my scale that weighs all the way down to 100ths of a gram so yesterday I decided to take a measured dose and take notes. This is what I wrote down....

1pm smoked a joint

150pm high 5 outta 10.....ate .75g dust washed down w 6oz diet coke & a half doz potato chips.
Tasted kind of sweetish with a back of peanut butter and dirt.

230pm giggled for no reason

245pm ate a pork chop & corn on the cob.

620pm where'd the day go? Been outside building structures for gardening. Intensely stoned and busy.

640pm did I mention I've drank several bottles of water? Cotton mouth is killing me.

720pm coming down, high 3 outta 10....smoked a joint.

That's the jist of it. I'm going to try .5g next and see what it does for me. I might be able to cut back the quantity I use this way.

That’s one of the goals Lucas. I love consumption as much as the next cannabis warrior, but I also like stretching the stores as far as possible without sacrificing the euphoric edge that drives my creativity.

Less than 0.5 grams a day keeps me stratospheric. You gotta love a dosing modality that can be that effective, and do so with consistency. I believe @MagicJim doesn’t even bother to smoke many days now, and I personally don’t take but a few hits throughout the day now.

Yep.... this one is as much a game-changer as cobs, but without the processing. Of course cons come with more intensity. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

So you can still operate heavy machinery?

That’s not a risk I’d take at a high dose. :laughtwo: However, the intent of this thread was to find dosing levels that would do essentially that very thing.

The buzz and any attending complications is dose-dependent. It’s a matter of learning what dose of the particular chemovar (strain) you’re using will be right for your system under those conditions. Using cannabis as medicine one learns the nuances of manipulating the buzz to meet social obligations and responsibilities in a way that keeps everyone safe.

This dosing modality can be surprisingly euphoric. It takes experimenting to get it right for you.

Start low Go slow

It’s such a relief to work with a plant that won’t hurt anyone.

I guess it depends on how heavy your bong is. :laughtwo:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I smoke on average 4g per day. An oz a week. Hence the reason I grow DWC and six months out of the year. This is a huge game changer. A little more experimenting with dosage and I'll be ready to attempt going into public while *dusted*.

I don't think I'll give up my wake & bake just because it is instant, but a dust breakfast with a cup of buttered coffee after the W&B could carry me until early afternoon. Just in time for a dust lunch which might carry me to bedtime. Lots of research to do. :nerd-with-glasses:

Yes It definitely cuts back on how much I smoke during the day down to about 2 or 3 joints through out the day untill dinner. Then it's brownie time!

I think it wasn't to long ago i posted somewhere on 420 that I don't think I Will ever get to retire. A couple of months latter and I have been at home for a month or a little more. At this point not sure if I will have a business left to go back to. So I might be retired I guess.:oops: not really ready for that.

Back
Top Bottom