Cannabis Dust: Simple Consumption, Unexpected Potency

Oh Gosh - don't eat an asparagus on the same day - you may blow your olfactory mind!!!!
Yeah, that would not be good. Having said that, it was a similar experience. You’re not expecting it and pow.

You’re not expecting it and pow.
I wonder how many people end up in Emerg because they ate asparagus and beets on the same day, then had some weed dust..... Bwaaahaaahaaa - Oh Man I crack myself up!!!

IMG_20200218_081706203.jpg

Ok first eat test complete 1tbl sprinkled over my cereal and milk knocked my @#$ in the dirt for 6 hrs absolutely no need or desire to smoke or consume more, where usually I would be smoking here and there throughout that period. Whew! Pretty cool stuff! Tastes fine in honey O's!

Ok first eat test complete 1tbl sprinkled over my cereal and milk knocked my @#$ in the dirt for 6 hrs absolutely no need or desire to smoke or consume more, where usually I would be smoking here and there throughout that period. Whew! Pretty cool stuff! Tastes fine in honey O's!

Thanx for the report, Pbass. Interesting combination!! I guess it’s like the new Frank’s Redhot commercial “ I put that **** on everything!”

This is very close to what I do for my cooking herbs. I don't decarb because when used in cooking, I figure the ground herb gets decarbed. And most of my stews and soups have enough fat to act as a catalyst.

it's been a while since I made capsules (dust + coconut oil). And I got out of the practice of taking them. But I'll need to put them back into my medicine intake again.

BTW, I also save any mash from brewing tincture as cooking herbs, too. They are not as green tasting and have a hint of rum flavor to them.

This is very close to what I do for my cooking herbs. I don't decarb because when used in cooking, I figure the ground herb gets decarbed. And most of my stews and soups have enough fat to act as a catalyst.

it's been a while since I made capsules (dust + coconut oil). And I got out of the practice of taking them. But I'll need to put them back into my medicine intake again.

BTW, I also save any mash from brewing tincture as cooking herbs, too. They are not as green tasting and have a hint of rum flavor to them.

Well hello there girl! There you be. :hug::hug::hug: I have a bag of sugar leaves from over two years ago that I found in the closet today, then I turned around and found a jar of sprinkling “herbs.” Thought of you and spaghetti sauce when they turned up. Lol!

The decarb is for those of us impatient enough that we want more NOW! :laughtwo: It’s an incredibly fast uptake and onset AKgramma, with a delicious euphoria. What impresses me is the gradual creep and long therapeutic window. It’s a great addition to a well-rounded regimen. You know how I’m a fan of multiple pathways.

At the moment I dose daily with topical oils, combusted bud or hash, edibles, suppositories, and chewed cob or Dust. I miss fresh cannabis greens and popcorn buds in the omelette, but no garden means no fresh. Multiple pathways make all the difference, IMHO.

Why do you feel the need to add oil into your daily use if your cooking is doing the trick? Is that still working for you?

Making a new batch of Dust for my neighbor. The last batch was too little THC, and although we understand that CBD has great value, he really, really enjoys being high.

We can all relate, can’t we? :battingeyelashes: I’ve been thinking lately how challenging it can be to balance medical needs with the desire to ride a euphoric wave. I’ll be working with the last batch to see what balance point we can create with the two in combination, looking for his sweet spot.

In the meantime I let him take a few hoots of FX4 to get a feel for potential, and he was happy with the results. I sent him home with a brownie to hold him through the night. His Dust will be ready when he’s up and moving around in the morning.

Well hello there girl! There you be. :hug::hug::hug: I have a bag of sugar leaves from over two years ago that I found in the closet today, then I turned around and found a jar of sprinkling “herbs.” Thought of you and spaghetti sauce when they turned up. Lol!

The decarb is for those of us impatient enough that we want more NOW! :laughtwo: It’s an incredibly fast uptake and onset AKgramma, with a delicious euphoria. What impresses me is the gradual creep and long therapeutic window. It’s a great addition to a well-rounded regimen. You know how I’m a fan of multiple pathways.

Why do you feel the need to add oil into your daily use if your cooking is doing the trick? Is that still working for you?

Not all my stews have fat, as I'm on a weight-loss regiment, so the capsules have Coconut oil as the carrier. I heat that mixture together just enough to melt the Coconut butter so I can get the mixture into the 00 capsules. Then I just pop them into the freezer to keep them fresh.

My next grow is going to be two very large Harleys in a 24 x 48" cabinet. I'll pinch them out every 4 nodes till I have 8 stems. This training regiment works the best for me, and you KNOW I've tried many methods.

I am thrilled you have adapted your meds to the state you live in. I know you are safe. :)

I’m always safe. I’m surrounded by love everywhere I go. :hug:

Now wasn’t that fun? :battingeyelashes:

My next grow is going to be two very large Harleys in a 24 x 48" cabinet. I'll pinch them out every 4 nodes till I have 8 stems. This training regiment works the best for me, and you KNOW I've tried many methods.

I'm also growing 2 plants in a 2 x 4. I started with this elaborate topping strategy to give me 6 branches and 18 tops but by week 8 of veg I just didn't have good growth in the lower nodes so now I have 4 branches and 8 tops. I'm trying to find that balance between time and method and grower and come out with a uniform strategy for each grow going forward.

Next grow I think I'll keep one node and grow out three additional nodes on each of those for 12 tops. I'm curious to hear your topping journey if you don't mind, or point me to a thread where you discuss it? Thanks!

I'm also growing 2 plants in a 2 x 4. I started with this elaborate topping strategy to give me 6 branches and 18 tops but by week 8 of veg I just didn't have good growth in the lower nodes so now I have 4 branches and 8 tops. I'm trying to find that balance between time and method and grower and come out with a uniform strategy for each grow going forward.

Next grow I think I'll keep one node and grow out three additional nodes on each of those for 12 tops. I'm curious to hear your topping journey if you don't mind, or point me to a thread where you discuss it? Thanks!
It's probably in my perpetual grow journal. I'd go to the gallery and look for the pics using the tomato cages. I always pinch out the fourth node, and then when each branch grows 4 nodes, pinch out the tops again. When those 4 grow 4 nodes, the final pinching out will give you your 8 future colas. After that, it's just providing a means of support, letting them grow out and keeping the inner plant trimmed out for aeration and light.

As anything in nature, nothing will be exactly symmetrical, but the attempt teaches you patience and being gentle with the branches.

@Brian420pm my best harvest to date was because she got too tall while I was out of town and wouldn’t fit under the lights for flowering, so I bent the branches to flatten her out somewhat which created a scrogless scrog. Then all the lower nodes, rose up to form a caldera of buds in a circle of massive tops once they had access to the light.

I learned from a master. Meet Arteekay .

He’s not been around for a couple years, but he left the journal I linked, and I consider it to be the best manual we have available in training for success. He and Jay were pulling a consistent 4-6 oz per plant before they shut down because they had too much on hand. :battingeyelashes:

Back
Top Bottom