Cannabis For Chronic Pain - My Story

Typically I vape and use edibles, although once I reap my first harvest I'll be making topicals. Copious amounts of CBDs is exactly what Im after. I cant afford even a small fraction of what Id need if I bought from the LDs, so I got my growing permit.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I make my own CBD oil from CannTrust LP here in Canada. The herb is CBD 18% THC 0.9%. Comes out stronger.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My daughter has gotten excellent relief from chronic pain with her four capsule a day regimine of CBD Critical Cure (Barney's Farm). I have two more coming along right now. So easy to grow. Extremely drought-resistant and trains like a dream. She was recommended to me by CajunCelt because it also countered his PTSD symptoms, something she also deals with.

It typically tests out just under 2:1 CBD:THC, but I have no idea what mine would test at. I don't have the capacity to get testing done. What I can say is she yields well and treats you to the most delightful scent, and makes excellent pain meds.

This wouldn't be as effective as an inhaled medication, which is why I processed the plant into capsules. Using a carrier oil and liquid sunflower lecithin in the processing lends a higher level of bioavailability. For inhallations I grow something that will have at least a 2:1 CBD:THC ratio. Those strains can be more challenging to grow and often give smaller yields, but the pain relief when I vape is almost instantaneous with the Med GOM 1.0, and when I mixed it with a little Carnival it nearly blew my head off with the buzz.

We have so much to learn about the medicinal uses of cannabis. I often feel like a babe in the woods.
Awesome read sue

Thank you for the insight. I am learning a tremendous deal about cannabis now smoking just over a year again. Still baby lungs here lol. But as an adult I am mind blown by all the amazing treatments and remedies thst cannabis offers and the cannabis society on this app is amazing. Some of the stories I hear from people provide relief as I'm not the only messed up person. There are other human beings who suffer pains as I. I thank you fir taking your time to provide me with your knowledge and taking your time to help a stranger.

Thank you!

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Back
Top Bottom