Cannabis For PTSD: A neurobiological approach to treatment

As you maybe alreafy know, I'm jumping on this train for a friend of mine that has PTSD! So again thank you Sue for sharing all of this information.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Some additional notes from Bryan:

CBD tones down the euphoric effect of THC and causes it to last longer.
- also has some anti-anxiety effects
- has some anti-psychotic effects

With PTSD he doesn't see CBD conquering the psycho-arrival type of anxiety often presented. Many patients need the THC component.

Some patients respond very well to CBD. It's an individual expression

Knowledge is power.

Post traumatic stress is an anxiety disorder that develops in reaction to physical injury or severe emotional or emotional distress.

At 5:14 she offers this thought:

"Post Traumatic Stress is not a disorder. It's a reorganizing of the neural networks and pathways and your sensory pathways so you can survive in a really dangerous situation."

I like the way this woman thinks. :love:

Understanding PTSD's Effects on Brain, Body, and Emotions | Janet Seahorn | TEDxCSU - YouTube

Post Traumatic Stress is not a disorder. It's a reorganizing of the neural networks and pathways and your sensory pathways so you can survive in a really dangerous situation."
Amen:green_heart:

Anyone who has experience of ptsp pediatric dosing experience? I have noticed that thc in most cases is better or better. The cbd is fine but with thc-cbd 3-1.

Interesting. 3:1 THC dominance. That makes sense. There’s speculation that children can take higher doses because they’re still growing receptors.

Thank you for that. Can you share where you’ve seen this Hazeri?

Can you share where you’ve seen this Hazeri?
My best friend during the war (5 years in Croatia) was diagnosed with PTSP that was very strong with dreams and sweating and nervousness. The CBD in combination with cbd-thc 3-1,2-1 did not work well enough. winner in diseases with a 3-1 ratio. The 35mg thc sativa pheno (Malawi), 12mg cbd ind. hemp Carmagnolia.
One Biobombs contains:
-thc-35 mg
cbd-12 mg
cbn-0.5 mg
cbg-2 mg
cbc 2.3 mg
Terpens naturale
That part where thc leads 3-1,4-1 removes excessive sweating and lost dreams. It also injects tea three times a day without butter. Thc-cbd tea.

For sleep, 45 mg of pure thc-Critical kush, LA Confindental, M.K. Ultra.
:green_heart:

My best friend during the war (5 years in Croatia) was diagnosed with PTSP that was very strong with dreams and sweating and nervousness. The CBD in combination with cbd-thc 3-1,2-1 did not work well enough. winner in diseases with a 3-1 ratio. The 35mg thc sativa pheno (Malawi), 12mg cbd ind. hemp Carmagnolia.
One Biobombs contains:
-thc-35 mg
cbd-12 mg
cbn-0.5 mg
cbg-2 mg
cbc 2.3 mg
Terpens naturale
That part where thc leads 3-1,4-1 removes excessive sweating and lost dreams. It also injects tea three times a day without butter. Thc-cbd tea.

For sleep, 45 mg of pure thc-Critical kush, LA Confindental, M.K. Ultra.
:green_heart:

To me it feels like finding a goldmine Hazeri. :hug: The dedication you put into the healing art of cannabis is heartwarming. :green_heart:

We’re driven to do the same things it seems, helping others find relief from suffering. I’m proud to stand next to such a talented cannabis warrior. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom