Cannabis Forum

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
I am going to a Forum at the Australian National University tomorrow night. The Forum will outline the scientific evidence linking cannabis use and mental illness as well as the consequences of cannabis prohibition for users and the general population. My partner and I are both going along as I feel strongly that their study is fatuous and misrepresents cannabis as a causant of mental illness. I want to have my say, both as a grower and backer of mmj.
I would like to invite any mmj, or other members for that matter, to post any pertinent advice you could provide for me, so that I have a good knowlege base ready for debate. Please keep it clinical, succinct and current.
I believe the legalisation of cannabis needs to be a global issue so I fight the fight where I find it.

Such a small population was tested and tested in an abnormal manner..

Very unscientific.. they should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm of the school that people who are predisposed to psychosis and use cannabis become psychotic.. or use 2% milk, or drink water from the tap...

If you're predisposed, anything can trigger full blown psychosis.

Such a small population was tested and tested in an abnormal manner..

Very unscientific.. they should be ashamed of themselves.

I'm of the school that people who are predisposed to psychosis and use cannabis become psychotic.. or use 2% milk, or drink water from the tap...

If you're predisposed, anything can trigger full blown psychosis.

Yea, you got it brother. As advaned as medicine should be, they are not. it's all assumption. you know. they said don't drink coffee it's no good for you and that's the fact. .. then, never mind, coffee is good for you.

What the medical industry is doing is valuing their own opinions more than truth. MJ is just like anything else, in moderation.

And besides if pot has cancer preventing attribrutes. Then any detraction of it is just complaints of side effects. So until they can prove it is not medicinal, all those studies they do are a waste of money. I've been smoking for 33 years. Seems if you're not predesposed to alzheimers, pot won't make you alzheimic either. lol, not a fact, but just my opinion. And the way they throw around their "absolutelies", our opinions are at least seen as that, opinions.

I think junk science has been used many times and ways to support those in power or position, it's not so hard to imagine that our countries might be run by "The Money" not us "The Many". All we realy can do, is make more noise and keep pointing out the truth.
Truth for me is, I quit 100mcg/hr Fentynl patches,changed every 48hrs, and as much as 2400mg/month liq morphine per month, on MMJ. Had some help of course, but, Thank You majic herb.

Back
Top Bottom