Cannabis Hemp Oil

sinbad

Greets to all. I have a problem as I need to learn to make hemp oil, although right now I'm in between cured and flowering. Anyone have any ideas? A relative has the big C and I need to do something. Need to know how strong the MM must be, ect.
This relative is a hero, he served in the Korean war, special op's and went through hell there.
The VA (where hes being seen) gives him 3-4 months and everyone knows here how hemp oil works, so anyone?

Re: Hemp Oil

Go to youtube, do a search for "Run from the cure", click on the the link that says "Full version"
It's 58 minutes long, it's a testimonial, has lots of info and some video case files, plus step by step how to make it.

There are other videos. Search for How to make Simpson Oil or Rick Simpson oil. Most hits will probably bring you back to YouTube. Good luck and God bless you and your family.

Much thanks Animal1X, that is a long video! Im thinking of going to a local palce to purchase some as my cooking skills aren't (along with spelling) the best.
A big problem for us is we are about 4-5 hours away at least, where my FIL lives now. Then another is he "lives" now, not what I want to advertise but its something we have to deal with.

Again, peace!
:goodjob:

Much thanks Animal1X, that is a long video! Im thinking of going to a local palce to purchase some as my cooking skills aren't (along with spelling) the best.
A big problem for us is we are about 4-5 hours away at least, where my FIL lives now. Then another is he "lives" now, not what I want to advertise but its something we have to deal with.

Again, peace!
:goodjob:

I dont understand "he lives now" but maybe I am reading this wrong? I wish your FIL well and as animal1x has instructed the Phoenix Tears and Rick Simpsons Run from the Cure is a great place to start. Be careful it is not easy and can be dangerous.

I have Stage 2 brain cancer and want to make the oil. I am confused on what strain to get to make the oil. Rick says to use an Indica high in THC. I also suffer from siezures from the cancer and have read that MJ that is high in THC can cause seizures. Dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated. New to the forum and website. 1st post.

Thanks
Andy

Back
Top Bottom