Cannabis in soap?

Ok, so I jump in the shower with a fresh bar of homemade Lilac soap. It's Castile soap that I make for my own use. I have given a few friends bars since I've been making it. Four ingredients. Olive oil, lye, essential oil, + water.

I wonder if you would water cure some cannabis for use in soap, and put it in. This would be a special bar, that you do not use every day, but use on special occasions. When you are achy, sore, back pain, etc.

@SweetSue , you are the only one I really know of the forum to ask, for your opinion. Since castile soap uses olive oil, do you think it would work, or just a waste of time/material?

It's just an idea that was spurred by the Lilac, can't say why. It would probably still need some essential oil, to help mask the remainder fo the smell. Also, some fruity scented cannabis would probably be helpful.

Some scent proof bags like one of the members was talking about would probably be good if you wanted to ship it.

Opinions, critiques???

Do a web search for "cannabis soap", been a thing for quite awhile. They even have cannabis infused hot sauce now here in Oregon :rofl:
I guess google is my friend. I didn't even think about searching for it on the web. :oops:
I did a search here though.

OH well......thanks for the information...... Now to find a recipe.

Hot sauce.....I think that is a little overboard. Coming from the guy looking to make soap.

I agree on the hot sauce, other than a "novelty" item in my mind, but then I kinda feel that way about the bubble bath and soap and a few of the other products they have out in legal States now, to each their own ;) . As the Hot Sauce was over $20 for a little Tabasco sized bottle.

I agree on the hot sauce, other than a "novelty" item in my mind, but then I kinda feel that way about the bubble bath and soap and a few of the other products they have out in legal States now, to each their own ;) . As the Hot Sauce was over $20 for a little Tabasco sized bottle.
Couldn't you just vape, right after you ate some wings??? I'm just thinking.......

The soap also could be done with a topical as well, after you shower.

A friend of mine recently made this soap for me and explained how to use it properly. It is better to use it occasionally, no more than a couple of times a month, to relieve muscle clamps and pain. It should be applied to the skin after a shower. I love the idea with this soap, I really started to feel better with it!

Ok, so I jump in the shower with a fresh bar of homemade Lilac soap. It's Castile soap that I make for my own use. I have given a few friends bars since I've been making it. Four ingredients. Olive oil, lye, essential oil, + water.

I wonder if you would water cure some cannabis for use in soap, and put it in. This would be a special bar, that you do not use every day, but use on special occasions. When you are achy, sore, back pain, etc.

@SweetSue , you are the only one I really know of the forum to ask, for your opinion. Since castile soap uses olive oil, do you think it would work, or just a waste of time/material?

It's just an idea that was spurred by the Lilac, can't say why. It would probably still need some essential oil, to help mask the remainder fo the smell. Also, some fruity scented cannabis would probably be helpful.

Some scent proof bags like one of the members was talking about would probably be good if you wanted to ship it.

Opinions, critiques???
I'm sure you could just don't pass out in the shower 🤣 I did that on a New year Eve one year wish I would have had the on demand water heater at that time I woke up shriveled and cold as HELL!!

A friend of mine recently made this soap for me and explained how to use it properly. It is better to use it occasionally, no more than a couple of times a month, to relieve muscle clamps and pain.
Similar to the ointment or topical I make. At first put it on every morning for several days and one afternoon I noticed that I was not dealing with pain in my knee any more. After that I one put some one once a week unless I do a lot of walking in which case it is another time. One application is helping for several days before I even notice that it is time to reapply.

Back
Top Bottom