Cannabis Life & Times Of BTzGrow

Whew! Wore the hell out never want to make a move the rest of my life. That might be possible as I intend this to be my home from here on out.

So closed escrow on new home in Hemet Ca. moved and sold home in San Diego all within about a month. It was a whirlwind month for sure.

Beginning the settling in process and couldn't wait to set up my smaller Gorilla Grow Tent in what is to be my project room. This new application will most certainly be an indoor grow as it will actually be inside the house. Further the project room is carpeted so an increased level of care will come into play.

I have been considering raising my plants off the floor to allow easier access to them. During my last grow I had the plants about 20inches above in their Ebb&Flow Tubs and the access was really nice. Besides the fact that bending over and into a tent is not the easiest to do at my age there is an additional consideration. The project room has an HVAC vent on the floor in the place where I want to put the 2x4 GGT. So while considering the need to raise one it made sense to raise both.

420 forum friend @Archiweedies who lives just a town over has a wonderful craft of making furniture. Chatting with him we came up with the idea of making a platform that would have a cabinet/drawers to put supplies in to make use of the space. So will start with a smaller platform for the 2x2.5 GGT and when ready to add one for the 2x4 tent when ready.

Now which box did I put my Seed Bank in?

What the good Doctor said! It's great to be able to settle in for good, especially if you can find the seeds :).

I've told my kids that when I move out of our house it will be feet first.
I haven't looked real deep for the seed quite yet. I have some higher priorities at the moment in getting settled in. I'm right there with you about feet first. I would be quite pleased to not have to make another move.

I found my Seed Bank and it was right where I left it! :cool: I dropped my first seed of 2020.

For my first grow of 2020 it will be a
I will start with a Humboldt Seeds UK Cheese Auto. I grew and harvested one in December of 2018 and still am enjoying a very fine smoke.

I finally got my smaller GGT assembled and in place. I was having issues with getting the top zippers on the back in place and it took some research to remember how I had done it before.
So this will be my Veg Tent and one of the things I didn't care for was connecting the vertical zipper on the front at the bottom. It was a pain in the ass bending over in a dark area and trying to get it started. So I decided to elevate the tent and that would get rid of part of the problem. Bending over.

So I temporarily put the tent on my Seedling Box which gave it 20inches off the floor and still has a 10inch clearance above where the vaulted ceiling and the side wall of the home meet. I'm planning on putting a shelf above to hold my blower as I prefer to pull air out of the tent and leave the area clear and clean at the top inside.

I have been chatting with my local grow buddy @Archiweedies about making a couple of stands with storage space underneath. Perhaps a combo of a Door on one side and drawers on the other. It will certainly be a nice place to store grow related materials. I'll keep an update on that idea as we have also chatted about making another one for my 2x4 GGT.

The space I plan to put it is an alcove in the same room but there is a HVAC vent on the floor in that space so an elevated platform will allow it to function correctly. That tent will be for Flowering and may need some additional cool air supply. Perhaps a intake over part of the HVAC vent will supply more than enough cool air during the summer.

A few days later now and the little one is now in it's forever home.
More detailed info over on the grow journal for it.

UK Cheese Auto 2020#1

Back
Top Bottom