Cannabis Life & Times Of BTzGrow

You’ve started another, right? :nomo:
Nope not yet. I'm thinking of dropping another type of Auto seed later this next week. If feeling right might do it on Tuesday after I'm back home and comfortable from my procedure Monday afternoon.

I have the following which are supposed to be Auto's in addition to the 9 more UK Cheese Autos.

White Widow Auto x3
Sensi Skunk Auto x3

Interesting right?

Who is the breeder for your WW?

Mine is Spliff

You know I really don't know. I think I got them @Agemon in trade back when we had our little get together at the house last year in April. They and the Sensi Skunk are in these really little tiny ziplock bags that are smaller than a quarter. Maybe the size of a nickel. I can barely read the writing on both except with readers or a loop.

You know I really don't know. I think I got them @Agemon in trade back when we had our little get together at the house last year in April. They and the Sensi Skunk are in these really little tiny ziplock bags that are smaller than a quarter. Maybe the size of a nickel. I can barely read the writing on both except with readers or a loop.
I think those probably came from me. If so they’re from seed supreme, which has tons of breeders and doesn’t keep the original packaging so who knows. All the ones I grew from them turned out great though.

:passitleft:

That’s interesting - mine were from seed supreme too! I contacted them about the breeder because the seeds arrived in little nickel heroin baggies with just the name written in thin sharpie. :rolleyes: Maybe they’re from Spliff also.

Hiya Doob! :passitleft:
Have some harvest photos?

I dropped three White Widow Auto seeds into soak this afternoon. I have been waiting to see how my current UK Cheese Auto is going to perform and if it will allow room in the smaller tent for the addition of more plants. Even though I have a larger tent I don't quite have either of my tents set up the way I want permanently. In the mean time I want to keep things simple.

Just a note on the permanent plans for my grow space and the tents. I came up with an idea of raising the tents so I don't have to bend over or get on my knees to deal with the plants. I'm currently working on my plans to make the raised tables for that purpose. Pictures when I get it done of course. Right now I have the smaller tent at about 20inches off the floor and I'm really appreciating the ease of access.

I figure I have about 45 days max before harvesting the UK Cheese. About two weeks right now until the WW's will be ready to be potted into their hempy buckets and join the Cheese in the tent. At that point they will have 30 days sharing space with the UK Cheese . They will be about the size the UK Cheese is now when it is harvested which is manageable.

What do skunks typically taste like?

The best of the Skunks tasted like they smelled. Which was surprisingly nice lol. Some of the sweet smelling Skunks still had the skunky flavor. Now you mostly just find hints of Skunk.

Skunk now days is a nice treat. At one time, when everything out there had hints of skunk. It got old after years of the same flavor profiles.

I dropped three of the White Widow Auto seed on July 2nd according to my post above. One of the cracked and showed root within a couple of days. Unfortunately while attempting to gently move it into a root riot it lost it's seed husk and with it the root separated from the main bit. What ever that is called. So that was canned.

The other two I put into root riots at that time and nothing happened. I waited a week and put them back in some water to soak and Nada. I then put them in a moist paper towel and as of today Nada. I'm about ready to toss them and start another set.

It's interesting but it seems the germination stage is the one that seems to be the most difficult to get through. Anyone else feel that way?

I dropped three more seeds in the sacred communion cup and placed in front of the Happy Buddha for a grow blessing. They are the Sensi Skunk Autos that I received a couple of years ago from DrDoob. Hopefully I have better luck with these than the previous drop attempt about a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom