Cannabis Oil Cured My Cancer

Re: Hemp Oil Cured My Cancer

I am so happy after listenning from you lucky man.
Would you mind if I ask you for your medical reports?
because there are so many claims about curing cancer by alternative medicine on internet. but nobody telling about his or her medical reports as a proof. I am a thyroid cancer patient. I want to go for alternative treatment but too much confused. please help:rolleyes3
:rolleyes3:rolleyes3:rolleyes3:rolleyes3

Great news Friends,
A co-op member was diagnosed fourth stage lung cancer two months ago at Stanford University Medical Center. I prepared him honey oil, Medical marijuana infused butter, syrup and olive oil. We watched "Run From The Cure" together. Today I visited my friend to bring him some more canna-olive oil. He showed me his lungs X-Rays; THE TUMORS ARE SHRINKING!!! RADIATION not required, continue medical marijuana treatment. His neurologist from Stanford issued him a Medical Marijuana Prescription. Is this signs of ACCEPTANCE in the Professional Medical Field???

It's miraculous and a great story to let others know the healing properties of MM. How many of us, our friends must die from the big parma not wanting this to get out-of their control through our legal system?

Greetings Friends,
I'm a stem cell/Kidney transplant survivor/patient. All remedies for my rare disease (Primary Amyloidosis) are experimental. I empathized to all my brothers and sisters who must go through their therapies. I use medical marijuana for appetite, anxiety and complete well being. It brought me great joy!, when I last visited my 4th stage lung cancer friend. I looked at his face; where there were no hope NOW THERE IS!!!
Please help me pray that I get approve on the 45 acre property. I will use every inch of it to bring hope to the hopeless. Peace & Love Everyone.

This is very interesting and I would love to learn more, can anyone help?

Greetings Friends,
I'm a stem cell/Kidney transplant survivor/patient. All remedies for my rare disease (Primary Amyloidosis) are experimental. I empathized to all my brothers and sisters who must go through their therapies. I use medical marijuana for appetite, anxiety and complete well being. It brought me great joy!, when I last visited my 4th stage lung cancer friend. I looked at his face; where there were no hope NOW THERE IS!!!
Please help me pray that I get approve on the 45 acre property. I will use every inch of it to bring hope to the hopeless. Peace & Love Everyone.

Good luck friend :)

HI Thanks for the reply. I'm in the UK but I'm willing and able to go to the US, get what i need and bring it back. i dont care about the risks involved in doing that. I would very much appreciate any advice and direction. They've given her 12-24 months and are going to suggest a type of chemo on monday depending on whether it is primary or secondary. She had breast cancer 6 years back, chemo and everything seemed ok until a couple of days ago. I'm pretty mad with her doctor as he should have picked this up before it got to stage 4.

Anyways, i found one guy in the Netherlands and he says he has some i can buy but i'm unsure about the quality. It is actually illegal in the Netherlands so he gets whatever bud he can (probably grown indoors and with chemicals) and has a continuous mix (he described it like using the same barrel with left overs when making wine). He agreed the US is the best place to get the quality stuff.

They want to start chemo on beginningJan 2013, I'm going to delay them for atleast 3 weeks. They also said if the chemo doesnt work after 4 months they will stop it).

So, thanks very much for your reply and I would really appreciate any advice / tips you are able to give.

The only reason I ever got to this forum was because of Rick Simpson. I will be making my own oil as soon as I have my first grow under my belt. I have had a tumor for some time now but doc initially told me it was nothing to worry about. Pffft, that's what happens when you see the doc at 5:15 pm on a Friday :) Anyhow I love what Rick has done for so many. Great story Luckyman, real happy for you and the family. Very inspiring.

Hello sROse.

I don't have any product at present, I will be making my own oil as soon as my first grow is complete, you can you tube Rick Simpson and from there you can see how to make your own.

There is also a thread on these forums explaining how to make the oil if that's what you are looking to do.
Hope this helped

I will be making oil as soon as my grow is complete. I have lymphoma. These are wonderful testimonials!

WOW! AMAZING story man! love to hear people beat the odds, man oh man i am very happy you overcame your cancer (such a devastating disease) Hemp Oil can do great wonders. Hopefully i can find a caregiver to make some Oil for me for daily uses!

:Namaste:

Great news ! IT WILL WORK ON EVERYONE. Keep taking the oil ... just much smaller doses. It takes care of everything else also. Peace, Happiness and Pancakes

WOW! AMAZING story man! love to hear people beat the odds, man oh man i am very happy you overcame your cancer (such a devastating disease) Hemp Oil can do great wonders. Hopefully i can find a caregiver to make some Oil for me for daily uses!

:Namaste:
Mind if I ask where u live? I can't PM yet...I'm trying to get 50 post, my time is limited.

Back
Top Bottom