Cannabis Oil Cured My Cancer

as my nickname suggests , I am a lucky man.
I would like to tell my story of how I used the simpson hemp oil to help cure my cancer.

I was diagnosed in May 09 with stage four cancer of the prostate, bladder, and arterial lymph nodes. I was 48 yrs old then. My doctors estimated that I had had the cancer for at least 18-24 months before diagnosis. My gleason score was 9 and my psa was 104. Very aggressive prostate cancer that had spread to the lower bladder, and the lymph nodes. I was devastated as well as my wife and two sons.I was told to quit work,get my final plans made, and spend some time with my family. The university of Michigan oncology dept and doctors told me that I would be fighting this cancer for the rest of my life and there was no chance of beating it.
In June of 09 I started injections of trelstar, it was drug that took the testosterone out of my body.Evidently the prostate cancer fed on the testosterone. You can imagine the life changes that happened shortly after. It was misery, but the Cancer stopped growing, and the psa started coming down. The cancer docs in town now gave me a 10% chance. I asked my oncologist to let me use the hemp oil for a few months. They got me my MMMJ card, and I found a caregiver to make the oil for me. In June of 2010 I began the oil treatments : 5 drops twice a day.
This oil was diluted with hemp seed oil so that I could dispense it out of a dropper. I did the treatments every day for 4 months. My doctors were amazed at my improvement, and the oil took the cancer out of my lymph nodes all together. It shrunk the tumors in the bladder and prostate, and in Oct, I under went exterior beam radiation for 9 weeks, every weekday. That was the lowest of the low, but the continued hemp oil and an occasional joint kept me functioning without too much pain. I can't imagine going through 42 radiation treatments without the oil. I finished the radiation treatments around Christmas of 2010. I had to wait 3-4 months to get my scans to see how everything turned out. I got them results on friday the 8th of April. My doctors have never seen anything like it. My stage 4 cancer is gone.
Thanks Rick Simpson for your continued sacrifices, and your compassionate work. I just thought you would like to know.

I am indeed a very lucky man.:thumb:

:bravo:

WTG Luckyman! Keep up the great work and committment to your anti-cancer diet! Just curious, how much cannabis do you take each day. Anotherwords, how much THC were you getting each day with the 5 drop dose? How much CBD were you getting also?

THX!

GOD BLESS YOU!

Steve,
:goodjob:

Hi I'm from Australia and would like to know more about what you did as I have a friend with prostate cancer and I want to make the oil for him. I'm so happy that this has worked for you.

hi folks, my first e-mail here...

i'm always happy hearing these stories, but it seems many people dont know that thare are hundreds of testimonies from cancer patients who treated themselves with cannabis on youtube. you just hav to go to youtube and enter 'cancer' and 'cannabis'.

Back
Top Bottom