Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hi fsc,

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well! In my opinion some oil is better than no oil. The high THC strain will do its business and will give you time to get the CBD up and running. When the concentrated oil broke out on the scene CBD wasn't around like it is today, so we use what we have. When things become known for sure we can move forward. Funny on the timing because I was going to ask you if you wanted to do the next Cancer patient, so now it might be in real time, lol. I'll be right here and I'll show you how to easily work up to a gram a day (I think that much is over kill but I don't know your potency). If its farm country its GMO's leaching into the soil. Cancer is an epidemic to be sure. I'll send you a pm later. Hope all is well with Red and yourself.

Peace and Happiness,
Motoco

Motoco,
Merry Christmas to you and your family. I got some bad news regarding a friend that was just dx with lung cancer and mass in the brain. Talk about dejavu. He is in the hospital now getting the workup find out how extensive it is and to give the cancer a name. I just got my CBD seeds yesterday (mango Haze) So right now all I have for him is my unknown strain which I am thinking it is just slightly on the sativa side. I do have a royal kush and blue dream that I will be putting into flower soon. My question is if he decides to go with the oil, I want to feel confident that the THC only strain can work without the CBD. I know CBD is essential but I am not there yet.

Also, I cannot imagine tacking 1 gram of oil a day. (i know we have to work up to that amount in 5 weeks) If the calculations I have seen on here by someone else, 1 gram is equal to 25 grains of rice. I have no idea how to manage that. Of course these questions are premature as I have not talked to him yet. But a family member will be talking with him about it today. He is only 45 years oid. He and is wife have lived in a known cancer hot spot town their whole life. His wife has already had breast cancer.

You know it is farm country and the county that this guy has lived in his whole life is 20th in the country for cancer. They have some other real issues in his town with an oil refinery. It is so nasty there. I don't know how they can stand the smell. But after you are there for awhile you don't smell it. One time we did a test that eveyone was talking about. We shoveled up some ground and threw a match in the hole. It acutually caught on fire. Not good.

I have been tacking to prevent the high but will this method still cure my cancer? Do I need to ingest to kill the cancer.
I made the oil from OG Kush and Blue Dream. Very potent as I made the mistake of eating before it was dissolved and I was high for 24 hours.
I'm at stage 1 prostate cancer.
Thanks

I have been tacking to prevent the high but will this method still cure my cancer? Do I need to ingest to kill the cancer.
I made the oil from OG Kush and Blue Dream. Very potent as I made the mistake of eating before it was dissolved and I was high for 24 hours.
Thanks

Hello and welcome to 420 rfrains2014,
The tacking method is the way to cure your cancer so the answer to your question is yes, tacking the oil can and will cure cancer. In fact some patients have gotten worse while just ingesting the THC. When I say worse, I mean their cancer tumors have grown and or spread. The tacking method is not common knowledge so we here at 420 are trying to spread the truth as we know it now. There is a lot of info online that tells you it is CBD that kills the cancer and the way to take it is by ingesting it. Both of these facts are incorrect. The CBD does play an important role but it is the THC that kills the cancer. And it only kills the cancer cells and not your normal healthy cells. This process is known as "apoptosis". This is a programmed cell death, in other words the cancer cells commit suicide. This is perferable over man made chemo drugs that have a whole host of side effects including death and recurring cancer.

As for tacking vs ingesting the oil, the THC, CBD and CBN's reach the CB1 receptors in the brain first which then takes charge of our favorite medicinal weed in our immune system to start working it's magic on every organ in your body to heal and repair. We all have a canabinoid receptor system that is there just waiting to be used.

If you are tacking and not getting high from it then congratulations on your achievement with that. Some, including myself found tacking to be a hurdle but once you get the hang of it, it is easy. I would like to know more about how you are doing with tacking like how much a day and for how long now?? Also have you had any other medical tx like chemo or radiation?? Also, did you mix these 2 strains or are you using one as a daytime oil and the other for night?? How are you sleeping at night?? A good night sleep is important for you. And of course if you have any other questions or problems, ask away. Motoco checks in on us often and if I left something important out he will let you know.

Please keep in touch and keep us posted on your results.

Wow, no, that is not good when you throw a match in the ground and it catches on fire! I know everyone has to live and make income, but, at what cost? Thanks fsc for the story, explains a lot.

You know it is farm country and the county that this guy has lived in his whole life is 20th in the country for cancer. They have some other real issues in his town with an oil refinery. It is so nasty there. I don't know how they can stand the smell. But after you are there for awhile you don't smell it. One time we did a test that eveyone was talking about. We shoveled up some ground and threw a match in the hole. It acutually caught on fire. Not good.

Hi rfains2014,

Welcome to 420 Magazine! FSC covered your main questions. Great strains for your oil. Stage one you shouldn't need more than 4 grains of rice a day ( 3 daytimes/1nighttime/potent oil which if you where stoned 24 hours yours is). We get that question a lot; 'can I heal taking the oil this way and not get high?'. Yes, not only will it kill cancer but does so many more things as you will find out. Stay very regimented on the times your taking your oil, don't skip your doses, snack/hydrate in between meals. If having trouble sleeping you will need some Indica 95% or better or the sativa will keep the wheels turning at night. As long as you 'tack' with no euphoric you will be able to continue with everyday life without missing a beat. Even though I know its very hard to do, get on with your life like normal, take 3 grains of rice a day, 1 nighttime 1 hour before bed. The oil will take care of everything else. You will learn how to use it to make you feel 'peak' performance day and night.

Motoco

Thanks

Hi Motoco,

Long time... Thanks for all your work here on 420Magazine. I have used the search feature and scoured the internet but my search skills are low or there is no good answer to my question.

I am soon to be in Colorado (THANK GOD) but I just happened to read an article yesterday that has scared me to my core. As you know, I use RSO to treat many conditions (which you helped me be aware of, thx) including bipolar disorder and irritable bowel syndrome. This oil is imperative to my life functioning. The last three months dosing having been by far the best of my life. But...

The article mentioned pending legislation regarding the prohibition of oil production at home (CO). I did not know this, and I am very concerned. How does one go about procuring RSO in Colorado if they choose to stay LEGAL and buy it from some legal producer (if there is one)??

If it is in this thread, could you or someone please help me understand how to find it in this very, very long thread? I'm not trying to be lazy, but I don't see a way to search for particular pages within a thread. (I have ADD and have only a few busy days before relocating, and reading this entire thread is not something I can budget at this point.)

I would be so grateful if someone could point me to this crucial answer.

Thanks again for all you're doing my brother. I've steadily pointed people in your direction. They've been coming back and thanking me. I just tell them to thank you.

Peace,
BW

EDIT: Obscurely found: caregiversforlife.net in Denver, claiming to be the only one. Motoco if you get the chance to check it out... ? I also saw your previous posts about Pure Gold. Can't find it in CO??

Hi bdubs,

Its been awhile. Glad to hear your going in the right direction. I'm not well versed on Colorado laws but have many members who are from there so perhaps they can chime in also. This has been an issue I've been concerned about for quite some time; legalization of the actual concentrate. Its my opinion the pharmies/govs want you to smoke it, digest it, edibles, capsules etc., but learning the correct way with the concentrate is a conflict of interest. Pure Gold as an example; its o.k. oil but lacking the complete picture such as enough CBD's, strains, etc., on their label its says 'not to be digested', this is how they are allowed to make it and sell it legally. I've said all along the concentrated cannabis oil will be the last thing to be legalized to make yourself. Even in Cali the laws are border line. Thing is with Cali peeps are going to do what ever they need to do to take care of their own health. Canada legalized concentrated oil but honestly when interviewing an activist and an grower they just talked about smoking, edibles, capsules, etc., so its legal there but not many know how to use it correctly. That is why I kept telling you about the edited, bs, and mis-information on the web. Confusion! they love it.

Again, my opinion; one has to do what they have to do to become healthy. Man-made meds are an enormous profit and in effect keep the oil on the shelf. Keep low and do what you have to do. That being said once you move to Colorado you will get to know sources for everything you will need, strains, etc. Unless I can see how the oil is made, with what carrier, process, etc. I won't touch it. Get the good flower and make your own in stealth mode. Beware of all the bs stories, I healed my Mom's brain cancer and the oil looks like black shoe polish, taste sweet with additives and who knows what.

All comes down to what you need to get on with an healthy life. I'm as legal as legal can be, but, when the medical system in place fails we have to do what we have to do. In my community word spreads by reference only. No solicitation, no advertising, in fact we usually only get people who are sent home to pass. The pharmies/gov know the word is spreading and this is why the US gov have patented THC/CBD cannabinoids, they know the healing power of the oil. Simple truth, MMJ cannot compete with the low cost of manufacturing man made meds. No conspiracy theory on this one. Before getting stressed out, wait till you move, analyze your situation, meet sources and you will be able to make a much more knowledgeable solution to all your needs. Just an opinion Bro. I think you will be fine. A worthy mention, some states tried to legalize CBD oil 1-1 ratio cbd/thc for medicinal uses and peeps got excited, but, it was pulled. Also a big pharmy (wj posted) is trying to patent the concentrated oil :) why? We know, don't we. This is political as I'm getting and it only relates to why the concentrate is at where its at. So many are taking matters into their own hands when it comes to health they are looking for the big fish, not the small ones. I understand your conditions bro, no problem helping out.

Really glad to hear your going in the right direction RedSky, big difference isn't it?

By the way; Happy New Year!

420 Motoco

Hi Motoco,

Long time... Thanks for all your work here on 420Magazine. I have used the search feature and scoured the internet but my search skills are low or there is no good answer to my question.

I am soon to be in Colorado (THANK GOD) but I just happened to read an article yesterday that has scared me to my core. As you know, I use RSO to treat many conditions (which you helped me be aware of, thx) including bipolar disorder and irritable bowel syndrome. This oil is imperative to my life functioning. The last three months dosing having been by far the best of my life. But...

The article mentioned pending legislation regarding the prohibition of oil production at home (CO). I did not know this, and I am very concerned. How does one go about procuring RSO in Colorado if they choose to stay LEGAL and buy it from some legal producer (if there is one)??

If it is in this thread, could you or someone please help me understand how to find it in this very, very long thread? I'm not trying to be lazy, but I don't see a way to search for particular pages within a thread. (I have ADD and have only a few busy days before relocating, and reading this entire thread is not something I can budget at this point.)

I would be so grateful if someone could point me to this crucial answer.

Thanks again for all you're doing my brother. I've steadily pointed people in your direction. They've been coming back and thanking me. I just tell them to thank you.

Peace,
BW

EDIT: Obscurely found: caregiversforlife.net in Denver, claiming to be the only one. Motoco if you get the chance to check it out... ? I also saw your previous posts about Pure Gold. Can't find it in CO??

I apologize if this has been covered already (or something similar), new here and new to oil. I read quite a few posts on this thread and now I feel a bit more confused than before. I used weed recreationally years ago but nothing since then. I have a desmoid tumor (rare, non metastasizing, but intermediate soft tissue tumor not responding to chemo, etc. and surgery brought recurrence). I'm going on an alkaline diet with lots of juicing. I have 3 grams of oil to start with that I got from a club. I understand the dosing (1/2 grain of rice, 3 times/per day to start and each week or so build up until at 1/gram per day after 5 weeks or so). My 3 grams cost $97, and it says it is only .84% CBD (though it is 61.55% THC, and it says .57% CBN). Don't I want more CBD than this or is it ok? Also, unless I figure out how to get this from the same club/same strand each time.... each 3 gram syringe I buy may be different strands and percentages of cbd/thc. Is all of this ok? I don't know if I'm just complicating things or if I haven't done enough research and am in over my head. I'm hoping to start this oil on Monday (a few days from now).

Any advice/input from anyone would be great. I feel a little lost.

edit: sorry I mean strain! See, I really need some help lol.

Hello Angelrae,
I totally understand how you feel lost. It is a bit overwhelming when you start researching this topic. There is a ton of info out there and it is hard to know what to believe. But you have found yourself in the right place and there a many here to help you every step of the way. This thread is a long one and for good reason. And is choke full of good info. But that does not matter. Keep asking your questions and you will get answers.

As far as wanting a higher percentage of CBD, that is hard to find in the oil already made up. It has been proven that the best daytime oil is a 2-1 mixture of sativa dominate high THC-high CDB. For instance, 2 part high THC to 1 part high CBD. But many of us including myself just have to make due with what we have available to us until we can get our hands on something different.

Next, I would question the quality of your oil because of the price. The price of an ounce of flower to make 3 grams/ml of oil runs from 300-400 dollars. So if you are only paying 97$ something is wrong. I would question what the starting product was and by what means did they extract the oil from the product. Also is it pure oil or has it been cut with something?? Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I am just going by experience of buying the flower here in my state.

I would suggest that you make your own oil. That is the only way to know for sure exactly what goes into it. It is easy to do once you have done it. Here is a link to a thread that walks you through that process. And of course we are all there to answer any questions or problems that arise for you.

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hope this helps. Hang in there and it will all fall in place for you.
Peace
fsc

Happy New Year everyone!!

Motoco,
I will be cooking down 8 ounces tomorrow. I don't know how strong it is but I am told it is very strong by my testers. They said it is some of the strongest they have smoked in some time. So Yay!! Anyway, over half of it is for my friend I told you about. He is still in the hospital with lung and brain cancer. He definately wants to do the oil and I suspect he will also choose chemo and radiation. All I can do is give him the facts and he will make final decision. I don't know when he will get out but I will be ready to get him started the same day.

A side note about hubby, I really thought he would back me on trying to talk him into holding off on chemo and radiation but he says no. He does not want that responsibitly. But, he will be sharing with him all the effects the chemo and radiation has had on him and also the effects of being on the oil. Hubby is very happy on the oil and keeps telling me that he is still getting better and still healing. The only drawback is I don't think my strain is enough on the sativa side. It does not put us to sleep but it does not energize either. So I guess it is middle of the road there. It could be worse and I am growing a blue dream strain right now. I hope it is better. And of course I have 3 mango haze sprouted for my CBD and that is mostly sativa. So that should help also right?? Please say hello to MO for me.
Peace
fsc

Happy New Year :)

Awesome job on the grow! Did you notice its a tad better on the pain side? You will adjust to the oil. Its a learning curve and remember, you were trying to achieve some CBD. Next time pick a little past peak THC (mostly clear and just starting to turn milky. No worries, the oil should be perfect for your friend starting his regimen. Keep in mind when you get the more 'up' strain you can blend some of that to this also for more up. Soon you will have the strains you like. Just need three. I grow one at a time now, make what I need and jar the rest, store, grow and repeat. Then it gets really easy and your oil is always consistent.

So glad to hear your Husband is doing better and better! I totally understand his thinking, nobody wants the responsibility if things go south. Personally for Mo and I even though it is a tough road we get the ones who have been sent home to pass and their options are slim. We have learned to give the info and its strictly up to the person what route they want to take, even for close family members. There is no doubt in our mind what route to take but to others they have little to no knowledge of the Cannabis Oil and in their mind they just want the cancer gone. Sadly most just use the oil to tame the side effects of chemo/radiation/pain. They can afford the medical plan but not the oil so their basically stuck financially. Please don't take this the wrong way but we get excited when we meet people who told us their oncologist have told them 'there is nothing we can do, its too late'. That person learns quickly, no interference, just stick to the regimen and get on with your life.

Will give the shoutout to Mo, and please pass on to Red we are very very happy for him. Oh and he owes you 'big time' lolol.

Keep the faith fsc!

Motoco and Mo

Happy New Year everyone!!

Motoco,
I will be cooking down 8 ounces tomorrow. I don't know how strong it is but I am told it is very strong by my testers. They said it is some of the strongest they have smoked in some time. So Yay!! Anyway, over half of it is for my friend I told you about. He is still in the hospital with lung and brain cancer. He definately wants to do the oil and I suspect he will also choose chemo and radiation. All I can do is give him the facts and he will make final decision. I don't know when he will get out but I will be ready to get him started the same day.

A side note about hubby, I really thought he would back me on trying to talk him into holding off on chemo and radiation but he says no. He does not want that responsibitly. But, he will be sharing with him all the effects the chemo and radiation has had on him and also the effects of being on the oil. Hubby is very happy on the oil and keeps telling me that he is still getting better and still healing. The only drawback is I don't think my strain is enough on the sativa side. It does not put us to sleep but it does not energize either. So I guess it is middle of the road there. It could be worse and I am growing a blue dream strain right now. I hope it is better. And of course I have 3 mango haze sprouted for my CBD and that is mostly sativa. So that should help also right?? Please say hello to MO for me.
Peace
fsc

Hello Angelrae,
I totally understand how you feel lost. It is a bit overwhelming when you start researching this topic. There is a ton of info out there and it is hard to know what to believe. But you have found yourself in the right place and there a many here to help you every step of the way. This thread is a long one and for good reason. And is choke full of good info. But that does not matter. Keep asking your questions and you will get answers.
:goodjob:
As far as wanting a higher percentage of CBD, that is hard to find in the oil already made up. It has been proven that the best daytime oil is a 2-1 mixture of sativa dominate high THC-high CDB. For instance, 2 part high THC to 1 part high CBD. But many of us including myself just have to make due with what we have available to us until we can get our hands on something different.

Next, I would question the quality of your oil because of the price. The price of an ounce of flower to make 3 grams/ml of oil runs from 300-400 dollars. So if you are only paying 97$ something is wrong. I would question what the starting product was and by what means did they extract the oil from the product. Also is it pure oil or has it been cut with something?? Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I am just going by experience of buying the flower here in my state.

I would suggest that you make your own oil. That is the only way to know for sure exactly what goes into it. It is easy to do once you have done it. Here is a link to a thread that walks you through that process. And of course we are all there to answer any questions or problems that arise for you.

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hope this helps. Hang in there and it will all fall in place for you.
Peace
fsc

Thank you for the quick response! !

Hmm, oh man I hope it wouldn't be more expensive than this, at $97/3 grams (pre made) the 60 grams would end up being $2000 or so.

I live in northern California where I do think weed is less expensive than that. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking and/or how much would/do you pay for oil.... or always make it?

My oil says it is made of blue dream. It does say on the information that the plant and flower have been used for the oil. Is this the problem? It still says 61.55% of thc though? I tried a half grain of rice when I first got it and was f'd up I know that much, and actually I've been holding off starting this oil for that reason.

I believe making my oil would be the best bet, and maybe someday someway (along the way here) I can figure that out. But right now, lucky me, I live with my boyfriend of 2 years who is on probation for another year..... and we live with another couple who has two teens one of which is having an issue herself with recreational Marijuana which the mom doesn't approve of. I don't want to open that can of worms here lol, but all I know is with that combination, it's going to take me time to even get comfortable that I'm doing it for legit medical purposes.

Probably TMI lol, but that's how I am!

Angela

Hi bdubs

At the top of this thread is a grey menu bar. On it is a link for "Search Thread". This lets you search in just THIS thread. :)

A tip... if you click the arrow and go to 'advanced', you can also search by the poster's name, ie if you just want to find Motoco's posts. :winkyface:

Hi angelarae,

Herb is much cheaper in No. Cal. most is grown outside so the yields are much larger than in So. Cal compared to indoor. Marijuana Ink had a show not to long ago where the grower (breed Trainwreck) stated he sold directly to patients in need for 1,200-1,600.00 a lb. and checking out his flowers on his plants I would think its the deal of the century + quality.

Do you know what type of carrier was used to extract the oil? ISO/Alcohol/Butane/Co2? That is the cheapest price I've seen for any type of oil. NOT saying its bad and even though you got 'skunked' 8% THC made into oil is equivalent to a 'top shelf' joint. Blue Dream is a very good strain for oil. Your % numbers are o.k., The % number on your oil label sounds very familiar with Co2 oil. If thats the case (it is Co2 Oil) it most likely hasn't been decarboxylated which means it won't pass through your blood brain barrier to get to your CB1 receptors. If you could find out if in fact its Co2/Butane extract or what carrier it is we can move forward. Thanks

Thank you for the quick response! !

Hmm, oh man I hope it wouldn't be more expensive than this, at $97/3 grams (pre made) the 60 grams would end up being $2000 or so.

I live in northern California where I do think weed is less expensive than that. Where do you live if you don't mind me asking and/or how much would/do you pay for oil.... or always make it?

My oil says it is made of blue dream. It does say on the information that the plant and flower have been used for the oil. Is this the problem? It still says 61.55% of thc though? I tried a half grain of rice when I first got it and was f'd up I know that much, and actually I've been holding off starting this oil for that reason.

I believe making my oil would be the best bet, and maybe someday someway (along the way here) I can figure that out. But right now, lucky me, I live with my boyfriend of 2 years who is on probation for another year..... and we live with another couple who has two teens one of which is having an issue herself with recreational Marijuana which the mom doesn't approve of. I don't want to open that can of worms here lol, but all I know is with that combination, it's going to take me time to even get comfortable that I'm doing it for legit medical purposes.

Probably TMI lol, but that's how I am!

Angela

Hi!

It says 'rso blue dream: a botanical oil extract of the cannabis plant and flowers. Only food grade ingredients and processes used. Fully decarboxylated and solvent free. Ready to use. Oral and topical applications suggested.'

It also says it is made with a cold solvent process, and that the solvent is used to absorb all the beneficial oil from the plant and leaves the nonbeneficial material behind , including the plant material. ..... says it's refined with food grade ethyl alcohol..... it also has the percentages listed and has the company name/address that tested it.

I only have the 3 grams and I know I eventually need 60 (to do the recommended program) so I'll be checking out other clubs and stuff too, will be interesting to see prices and percentagesee etc other places too.

I'll keep a look out that is is always decarboxylated though now, I never would have known to look for that!

Hi angelarae,

Herb is much cheaper in No. Cal. most is grown outside so the yields are much larger than in So. Cal compared to indoor. Marijuana Ink had a show not to long ago where the grower (breed Trainwreck) stated he sold directly to patients in need for 1,200-1,600.00 a lb. and checking out his flowers on his plants I would think its the deal of the century + quality.

Do you know what type of carrier was used to extract the oil? ISO/Alcohol/Butane/Co2? That is the cheapest price I've seen for any type of oil. NOT saying its bad and even though you got 'skunked' 8% THC made into oil is equivalent to a 'top shelf' joint. Blue Dream is a very good strain for oil. Your % numbers are o.k., The % number on your oil label sounds very familiar with Co2 oil. If thats the case (it is Co2 Oil) it most likely hasn't been decarboxylated which means it won't pass through your blood brain barrier to get to your CB1 receptors. If you could find out if in fact its Co2/Butane extract or what carrier it is we can move forward. Thanks

Hi angelarae,

Sounds like your good to go. Thank you for the information. Have you tried 'tacking' yet? You have the 3 grams of Blue Dream (great for daytime use) if you like this oil/manufacturer see if they have a high CBD strain of oil. Perhaps the next time you get some get 2 grams of Blue Dream and 1 gram of high CBD strain. This will help shrink the tumor by removing the inflammation/pain. When or if you get the CBD strain your regimen would be starting off; 1st a.m. dose after breakfast, brush/rinse teeth, 1/2 grain of rice CBD strain followed 10 minutes latter by a 1/2 grain of rice Blue Dream. Two hours latter a half grain of rice of Blue Dream. After lunch a half grain of CBD followed 10 minutes later by a half grain of rice of Blue Dream. Three hours later half grain of CBD followed by half grain of Blue Dream. Of course you don't have a high CBD strain but perhaps you could make it a priority to get at least one gram starting off. If they have Harlequin that would be great. Until you get a high CBD strain use Blue Dream instead of starting with the CBD strain. So it would be 1 grain of rice Blue Dream, a 1/2 grain of rice second dose, 3rd dose a grain of rice Blue Dream , 4 dose a half grain of rice of Blue Dream. Starting out take a half grain of rice and break it down into 2 smaller doses taking one at a time followed immediately the second part. When taking a full grain of rice break it down like this; take a 1/4 grain of rice tack well, followed by another 1/4 grain of rice tacked the same way, wait 10 minutes and then take the 1/2 grain of rice. Take your time and make sure you get it on your gums properly. Learning the application is the most important part of your regimen. It might seem time consuming at first, your learning and want to be safe doing so. Once learned it becomes much easier. Doing it correctly you don't feel much of anything (you know what it feels like when you simply digest it), It is working properly. Just keep at it, stay on your regimen dosing times. Make sure you hydrate and snack in between meals, even if you don't feel like it. What to expect; a bitter taste, you get used to this and many who use the oil start liking the taste as they know they are healing. Nausea will happen if you don't drink and eat in between meals (dehydration/lack of nutrition). As mentioned, hydrate and snack and you will have no issues. If you get euphoric by accident; as soon as you feel like your getting euphoric take a small dab 1/4 grain of rice and tack properly and it will bring you back down. Not down enough? Tack another small amount. Always eat first before dosing as food particles can pick up some concentrate, goes to your digestive system and euphoria could happen. If you work, have errands, places to go, start off by learning on your days off. Drive locally, go to the store, basically carry on with life. You will find out the apprehension is about nothing. You should be cleared eye, bushy tailed and ready to go. You will find out the concentrate will do much more than what your using it for. Balances your hormones, builds your auto-immune system, controls sugar levels, blood pressure, depression/anxiety, basically aliments from A-Z. The stricter your regimen the faster the heal. Don't stress about the 60 grams regimen. You don't need it all at once and might not need the whole 60 grams. In my community the last 3 people who healed cancer only used 30-36 grams (flower only concentrate and the bud was 25-27% THC). A final mention; Keep using the Blue Dream as your main dose, get some CBD oil also. Then you will notice soon you have a hard time sleeping (sativa dominant is up) you will need as close to pure Indica as you can get. Master Kush is readily available in Cali. You have 3 grams of daytime so you need to get as mentioned a gram of CBD oil and 1 gram of Indica oil to complement your Blue Dream. The Indica will only be a 1/2 to a grain of rice an hour before bed and isn't really counted in the dosing regimen, just for sleep or to increase appetite as needed. If you can get the CBD/Indica oil you will have a great regimen and a complete oil package. Feel great during the day with a positive attitude with the daytime oil/cbd included and REM sleep at night all while your curing your aliments. Keep it simple, just stay regimented and what your health turn around. Be patient, most think the oil isn't doing much at the start, trust me, it will. Don't be overwhelmed, take a day at a time and watch the magic happen. Any questions I missed? Ask away.

Do you work? What type of meds are you on?

Hi!

It says 'rso blue dream: a botanical oil extract of the cannabis plant and flowers. Only food grade ingredients and processes used. Fully decarboxylated and solvent free. Ready to use. Oral and topical applications suggested.'

It also says it is made with a cold solvent process, and that the solvent is used to absorb all the beneficial oil from the plant and leaves the nonbeneficial material behind , including the plant material. ..... says it's refined with food grade ethyl alcohol..... it also has the percentages listed and has the company name/address that tested it.

I only have the 3 grams and I know I eventually need 60 (to do the recommended program) so I'll be checking out other clubs and stuff too, will be interesting to see prices and percentagesee etc other places too.

I'll keep a look out that is is always decarboxylated though now, I never would have known to look for that!

Fyi, you should be paying about $30 to $40. a gram at the dispensary for the oil.

Your correct Brother. I haven't looked for oil in a dispensary in a long time. Unfortunately in the Industry the concentrated oil is still made of left overs. They say flowers.whole plant and in truth some small flowers get in but its mostly trim and shake. I've been approached by some investors recently (different ones) and they still want to use this approach. Some wanted to blend all the strains they trimmed for their oil. The oil I make is from primo flowers that are tested for potency and if its not 24-27% or higher its a no go. So if I don't grow it myself my cost for the primo bud is 200.00 an ounce. Then the ethyl alcohol cost, syringes. Do I need this high of quality oil? I don't honestly know. On the logical side the more potent the less you would need or the quicker you heal. One thing for sure their is no argument that the oil is top of the line cannabis concentrated oil for potency. I use trim and shake now for salves, facial cream, or even a wash/topical for horses that vets are using. For people though my topicals/facial is still the high grade oil mixed with grape seed oil/aloe vera/coconut oil. Thinking of a cologne also, love that smell :)
Glad to see you around Brother !

ps-I'm getting ready to go to the hospital(brother-in-law). Be gone most of the day.

Back
Top Bottom