Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Hi Cajun - I'm still trying to figure out this site so please assist. Where did you post your protocol? Thanks.

His link is at the bottom of his signature. *Treating Chronic illness with concentrated oil.

Ah - thank you ROOiler. That info helps me maneuver thru this site.

Cajun, a question for you or anyone else with some advice - I've been tacking for about a week now and I think I have it down pretty well. I don't get any euphoria when I tack. So, I thought I'd follow the guidelines on this site to eat, tack, wait 15-30 minutes and ingest. Did that yesterday and while the eating and tacking postponed the effects of what I ingested, I will tell you I got high as a kite and I only ingested .04 mg of pure oil. It didn't hit me for about 4 hours after I followed the full protocol, but nonetheless, I was high. Couldn't even walk next door to feed my neighbor's cat last night. It was not good. Any suggestions? What am I missing? I'm dealing with liver mets from a primary that was on the pancreas that was removed 1.5 years ago. Is it ok to tack and then use the suppository method of delivery and bypass ingesting any oil? I never feel any euphoria when I do it that way. I'm just not clear what turns on the CB2 receptors. Also, since my oil is pure, can I just layer the coconut oil on top of the CO in a capsule for the suppository? Since it doesn't mix well on it's own, I was wondering if the coconut oil would still work as an efficient carrier when it's just sort of laying on top of the cannabis oil. Thanks for any and all input.

Hi bjax, you'll need to tack more then just once a day to keep the euphoria away. If you find yourself getting euphoric try a "911" tack, this will help.

Bjax,
I wouldn't ingest the capsules unless you've a specific reason.
I'd stick to tacking & suppositories.
The euphoria you're feeling is the liver converting THC ∆9 into THC ∆11. That fact means that your system is metabolizing THC to far & is not doing much good as far as bioavailability. You're probably sending most of the cannabinoids to the local sanitary station.
You shouldn't feel this way with the suppositories. Only insert them to the middle joint of your finger (2-3") or your portal vein will grab them & send straight to liver. If you feel high with the supp's, you've inserted too far.
The coconut oil shouldn't be floating. Add 1/2tsp of the Everclear to warmed oil & stir. Then while the oils still warm, mix in the coconut oil. This should help with suppositories as well as the capsules (which you might consider stopping).
Tack as well, 15-30 mins prior to suppositories & taking a tsp of coconut oil prior to tacking will keep the body's enzymes busy while the cannabinoids hunt down the cancerous cells.
Happy Hunting....

P.S. Add CBDs your mix. It'll do many things including keep the euphoria from THC down. This will help even with tacking.

His link is at the bottom of his signature. *Treating Chronic illness with concentrated oil.

Thanx RSOiler. I think this will help keep the info separated to avoid the recent chaos my "alternative" posts were causing.

Thanks RSOiler - I know I didn't fully explain - sorry. I did tack more than once yesterday and when the euphoria hit, I tried the 911 tack and that didn't do any good.

Thanks Cajun - I have no specific reason to ingest - I just thought that's what I had to do. When I do the suppositories, twice a day, I have no euphoria associated with them. I'm actually pretty amazed that I am dosing approx. 1/3 gram/day and I have no sensation whatsoever. Just kind of makes me wonder if it's working at all. As soon as I get my next supply of oil, I'll be upping that amount and I will continue tacking as well.

Now to the coconut oil/cannabis oil thing - two things - are you saying that once I insert the veggie cap (my suppository) that my body temperature won't cause the two oils to mix? And if they don't mix/blend then the coconut oil is not able to be an efficient carrier of the CO? And 2nd - you suggested I might want to discontinue the capsules ---- the veggie caps are my suppositories - should I be using something else?

I will begin ingesting 1 tsp of coconut oil before tacking.

And finally, you suggest I add CBD's to the mix. That's hemp seed oil and I'm presuming I can just purchase that at the grocery story. Any suggested brand?

Thanks RS and Cajun - I appreciate you both.

Thanks RSOiler - I know I didn't fully explain - sorry. I did tack more than once yesterday and when the euphoria hit, I tried the 911 tack and that didn't do any good.

Thanks Cajun - I have no specific reason to ingest - I just thought that's what I had to do. When I do the suppositories, twice a day, I have no euphoria associated with them. I'm actually pretty amazed that I am dosing approx. 1/3 gram/day and I have no sensation whatsoever. Just kind of makes me wonder if it's working at all. As soon as I get my next supply of oil, I'll be upping that amount and I will continue tacking as well.

Now to the coconut oil/cannabis oil thing - two things - are you saying that once I insert the veggie cap (my suppository) that my body temperature won't cause the two oils to mix? And if they don't mix/blend then the coconut oil is not able to be an efficient carrier of the CO? And 2nd - you suggested I might want to discontinue the capsules ---- the veggie caps are my suppositories - should I be using something else?

I will begin ingesting 1 tsp of coconut oil before tacking.

And finally, you suggest I add CBD's to the mix. That's hemp seed oil and I'm presuming I can just purchase that at the grocery story. Any suggested brand?

Thanks RS and Cajun - I appreciate you both.

Dose more often. There are 24 hours in a day. 24÷3=8 hours. The oil is limited as far as bioavailability & stays active in the system for an average of 4-5 hours. That leaves lots of time at your dosage the disease is unchecked.
At the least, tack 5x daily.

I think that if you don't mix eggs n flour well enough, the cake gets jacked up. I would completely mix them for the cannabinoids to bind to the fatty molecules in the coconut oil.

The capsules work for suppositories. I thought by "ingesting" that you meant you were swallowing then. That's not a great idea. Also, you can buy suppository mold cheap on the internet. That way you'll have max access to the oil.
Good luck....

Dose more often. There are 24 hours in a day. 24÷3=8 hours. The oil is limited as far as bioavailability & stays active in the system for an average of 4-5 hours. That leaves lots of time at your dosage the disease is unchecked.
At the least, tack 5x daily.

I think that if you don't mix eggs n flour well enough, the cake gets jacked up. I would completely mix them for the cannabinoids to bind to the fatty molecules in the coconut oil.

The capsules work for suppositories. I thought by "ingesting" that you meant you were swallowing then. That's not a great idea. Also, you can buy suppository mold cheap on the internet. That way you'll have max access to the oil.
Good luck....

Cajuncelt,

I was hoping you might be willing to help me develop the best possible dosing protocol for my wife. She has breast cancer with mets to the lung. The cancer is estrogen dependent. Currently, we are doing the following:

Taking 1 & 1/3 grams per day in four doses via capsules ingested orally at 7am, 1pm, 7pm, & 1am. Before each capsule is ingested, she tacks one grain of rice worth from each capsule, waits 15 minutes, then swallows the capsule.

She is also vaping some very potent Buddha's Sister throughout the evening and occasionally during the day.

The oil is made from Grandaddy Purple with a very small amount of high CBD Nordle and high CBD True Blueberry mixed in.

We are getting ready to raise the dose to 1.5 grams per day using the same method except there will be 5 doses per day instead of four.

Also, the new oil will be made from Buddha's Sister (80% indica & 20% sativa), and she will be vaping Alaskan Ice (one of the highest THC strains in the world...and grown by an expert).

Do you have any recommendations for us? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks Cajun - do you have an answer for me on the CBD oil? Grocery store purchase? Brand? How is the CBD oil taken - orally? If so, at the same time as CO dosing? Sorry for so many possibly dumb questions, but this is new to me and, like everyone else, I need to get this right.

I agree, dose more often. Should not be difficult for me to do once I get my oil supply on Tuesday.

Thanks for your help.

Cajuncelt,

I was hoping you might be willing to help me develop the best possible dosing protocol for my wife. She has breast cancer with mets to the lung. The cancer is estrogen dependent. Currently, we are doing the following:

Taking 1 & 1/3 grams per day in four doses via capsules ingested orally at 7am, 1pm, 7pm, & 1am. Before each capsule is ingested, she tacks one grain of rice worth from each capsule, waits 15 minutes, then swallows the capsule.

She is also vaping some very potent Buddha's Sister throughout the evening and occasionally during the day.

The oil is made from Grandaddy Purple with a very small amount of high CBD Nordle and high CBD True Blueberry mixed in.

We are getting ready to raise the dose to 1.5 grams per day using the same method except there will be 5 doses per day instead of four.

Also, the new oil will be made from Buddha's Sister (80% indica & 20% sativa), and she will be vaping Alaskan Ice (one of the highest THC strains in the world...and grown by an expert).

Do you have any recommendations for us? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks Cajun - do you have an answer for me on the CBD oil? Grocery store purchase? Brand? How is the CBD oil taken - orally? If so, at the same time as CO dosing? Sorry for so many possibly dumb questions, but this is new to me and, like everyone else, I need to get this right.

I agree, dose more often. Should not be difficult for me to do once I get my oil supply on Tuesday.

Thanks for your help.

I know this is a pain, but the Mods are gonna help us get this info separated out.
I'm on this thread for tacking only.
Can you go to the thread on my signature with?'s please. Copy/paste these questions works.
This info I'll give will include more than tacking. I'm sorry, but my opinion is that your gals need more. Breast cancer's not as onery as some. Stay positive.
See ya there...

I know this is a pain, but the Mods are gonna help us get this info separated out.
I'm on this thread for tacking only.
Can you go to the thread on my signature with?'s please. Copy/paste these questions works.
This info I'll give will include more than tacking. I'm sorry, but my opinion is that your gals need more. Breast cancer's not as onery as some. Stay positive.
See ya there...

OK, I pasted it in the proper thread. Sorry about that. Thanks for your help!

Your new thread is SO cool, Cajun. Thank you from us all.

:circle-of-love:swamp monster ROCKS.

I just wanted to share with everyone that I found a socal compassionate place that has the real deal RSO potent as hell for really reasonable prices. If anyone in the area has cancer and is stuck for a place to get this stuff then message me and I'll point you in the right direction :thumb:

rsonewbie - do you know if the oil is cut with any other oil, or is it pure?

And the strain name, and the THC & CBD % after decarb?

Thanks bjax.

And the strain name, and the THC & CBD % after decarb?

Thanks bjax.

they are getting it tested this week I believe, nug run, not sure the exact strain possibly blue cheese and an OG mix. All I can tell you is that i've tried the spectrum of different oils this past month and this is by far the best oil and unbelievably the cheapest as well

So my wife has been taking a gram per day since 2 weeks ago, & 1 week ago she started 1.3 grams per day. Now she is feeling nauseous a lot and she wasn't feeling nauseous at all before this. I know somewhere in the back of this thread someone mentioned that once the cancer starts being killed it releases toxins into the body and makes you feel nauseous. I'm hoping that that is the case. Does anyone have any input on this? Thanks!

Good Morning tptb73,:thumb:

I'm at the same place in dosing as your wife and I too am nauseous often. Don't know why since pot is supposed to help with that. I think in my case, I don't keep up with water and food enough. I try, but I'm not used to eating till noon or later after drinking a big coffee in the AM. That's not good.:thedoubletake:

If I fall behind with either, I get nauseous right away. I'm starting to like granola with vanilla almond milk and berries! An Ensure will work for quick relief.:thanks:

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom