Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Is there anyone working on a video of the tacking process? I know this had been discussed sometime back, not sure if it was here or private discussion though.
Do you think it would be useful?

A video on how to tack would be very useful. 100% success rate if followed in my opinion ;) Now to find someone who isn't doing oil with pearly whites :Namaste:

Thank you John.
I had edited my post, but you got to it before I did. LOL It's a weird thing with me on privacy I guess, and there are so many people who are in much more serious situations than I.
I was supposed to get my follow ups last year, but the "big bang" happened to me and I just couldn't deal with everything nor could I afford the cost of the medical visits (no health insurance). I had to throw out my plants, my oil..everything that would connect me to growing. Looking for a new job meant no oil, due to the drug testing. I had been on the oil for quite a few months, so my brain said to me "Have confidence in the oil, deal with everything else now". I had to choose what to deal with, literally... or go completely insane and lose everything.

There are so many benefits to this oil besides killing cancer cells, a few that I have just recently discovered. It will be with me permanently now.

I hold onto my confidence that I will be a success story, as you...and that I can go onto maintenance doses as so many others have been able to achieve.

I have become a master tacker, that makes me feel great. I get ZERO high with my tacking. :) Which is why a video, in my opinion, would be so much help here. Not sure if it's even possible.

Don't know why I feel so much like I need reassurance, but it is what it is. Maybe it's because the time is drawing so close now. Motoco, yourself, Cajun and the rest of you have been such a tremendous help, and I know there are others out there who certainly need this confidence more than me!
Thanks so much!
Luvs and hugs my friend.

:circle-of-love:

Hi Canna,

When folks first start the oil using this protocol usually the biggest thing of course is the application. Once that is learned most just hop on for the ride and start feeling better and better. Through this time most do not pay attention to everything that is going on simply because the oil starts going to work and will start fixing things before our muscle memory catches up. Took Mo almost 3 months to figure out her allergies improved so much a box of tissues used daily lasted for 2 weeks. Her biggest issue was the week long migraines so the allergies were overshadowed. After a while when folks start getting healthy they notice much more with their body and mind and that is the time when your brain awakens. Next stage with the oil is learning how to pay attention to stress/anxiety. You will learn how to identify right when the stress/anxiety starts to simmer. You will start to learn to control any negative thoughts and dispatch them with diversion to 'happy' thoughts. You will also learn how powerful the brain/thought process is. So much is mind set when you start learning you cannot wait to learn more. I actually practice on how powerful the brain/thoughts can be; I can create feeling sick/negative thoughts and I can bring myself out of them with diversion to positive happy thoughts. I can also make myself feel 'high' or straight even without vaping/smoking MJ. A great example; a young lady is working out at the gym. She feels healthy and vibrant. A couple of weeks earlier she had a physical and a scan (annual checkup). Her cell rang and she answered it at the gym. It was her Dr. saying her test was reviewed by a panel and she had thyroid cancer stage 1V. Instantly she became sick after the news. Ever notice when you feel down and you talk to someone about something else after the call you feel much better? Simple distraction. What has to be learned is practicing distraction to effectively remove negative thoughts. We have witnessed people kill themselves with negativity. People with high stress/anxiety have their work cut out for them. We believe this is where blending strains daytime/nighttime oil and 'tacking' shines above the rest. It can help you immensely keeping a positive attitude. It controls your system and is an efficient regulator on thought processes as well. People who suffer from stress/anxiety issues have a nightmare getting high or if they even think there is a chance to get high and while ill can make their illness much worse. It's all mindset. These folks need a positive force as their mentor. Keep all negativity away. Talk to negative friends/relatives after you have learned to handle stress. If it means not talking to someone for a time so be it. You have to have your head in a positive state. No ands of ifs. Taking the oil tacking can keep you alive while your learning to control stress/anxiety. Take a leap of faith, believe in it 100% and positive things happen. So much so you can feel better than before you became sick. Our brain can be our best friend or our worst enemy. Learn how to make it your best friend and seemingly miracles happen. This is why we have learned their is no 'time' frame to get healthy. One can set back everything they have done by one bad thought! It can kill one faster than the worst ailment. Not to sound harsh but the sooner one learns to control their thoughts especially when ill can save their life. Stop questioning your brain, believe without a shadow of doubt you can save your own life and it will happen. Negativity has no place in our lives and is why folks become ill in the first place. Yes things happen in life that are not positive, never let it win. Learn and teach. It is extremely hard but when well versed you can pass this on to people with a positive force that exudes confidence with such passion they have an easy road to good health. Everyone needs a boost now and again. Taking a step back and taking care of my medical issues has been a Godsend for me. All the folks that didn't make it was reviewed again and again analyzing protocol and in every case they never believed and all had high anxiety/stress issues. Oilheads who know how the oil works through gum absorption know how effectively it can be used for an effective quality of life. If folks did a grain of rice daytime and a half grain at nighttime it is our belief they will never have a major ailment because it keeps your immune system at its peak. Take life a day at a time and live it to your fullest. Put your mindset to where no matter what happens you want your quality of life the best it can be. You don't want to end your life on a negative path; this is not how my life is going to end. Don't let bad thoughts make your illness worse. Take charge of your mind and start living again even if it is too late, go out with peace made. Canna...this was not directed at you, your strong willed. This was just to touch on what Xjohn was discussing. I could write a book on stress/anxiety and illness just as a witness prospective. Some of the best success we have had is when people have no options left and want to try the oil as a last resort but still have the will to live. Yet the ones who buy in have an unbelievable quality heal and in many more ways than just their ailment. Three and half years in on tacking and I'm still more excited than the day I started. Crazy, it keeps getting better because it keeps teaching one to improve their quality of life. Throw in good foods, excellent hydration habits, exercise and time slips by but it seems aging doesn't. So you want to be an old wrinkled marathon runner hey?

Well said Motoco, thank you for that.

Motoco.....what can I say...except that you and MO are the most outstanding mentors! :hug:

I have taken special notice the last couple of months on how being around sadness and depressive persons, as well as negativity has affected me in a physical downward spiral. I had to stop communication with a couple of people (as you alluded to in your awesome post) because there was nothing I could do to change how THEY were and it was causing me anxiety. You have to come to a realization that there are just some people out there that don't truly want the help, because they are feeding on the attention they get from the negativity or depression.

The physical reactions to that were perfectly clear because I paid attention to it. Yeah....the stomach ailments were back in full force.
Once I made my mind up to stay away from that, and concentrated on what I need to fix within myself....and staying positively happy, my stomach said "Thank you!" and relief was there.
The mind is truly more powerful than ANY of us give it credit for, and we don't use the positive power that it has anywhere near it's capabilities.

Thanks so much for the post, it was enlightening...as usual..and affirmation is always a positive thing!
We have to allow the oil the space it needs to heal us, filling our minds and bodies with "junk" (anxiety-stress-negativity-depression) is encroaching on that needed space.

:thanks:

And question for John on the denture oil tacking, is your tacking staining the inside of the denture? Not that it matters on the inside for me, but I'll bet my dentist will ask about that. LOL I don't have the metal one, it's the pinkish type thing that looks like real gums.

Hello and good morning Motoco.

This is fightsmall cell. I have not been on in so long that I was not able to do it under my old name. Don't know if it was just a password issue or what. After an hour of trying to follow my old email accts to get the password unsuccessfully. I just decided to start over. I cannot stay on long. For now I just want to tell you that things are good on this end. I have the correct daytime oil now and that has made a huge difference. Still working on the night time oil but I will get there. You are soooo right when you say a person cannot begin with the growing process when they need the oil right now. I think I have been working on it for 2 years or so. We have made due with what we had in the beginning but in hind site, I should have made that trip to Colorado and tried to get exactly what was needed.

But it has still worked out, Red is still cancer free. :) But my friend that was dx with the same cancer a year ago never did start taking the oil and is now in the hospital and they are keeping him comfortable till the end comes. This is so very sad, I gave him 20 grams of really good oil and I think maybe he just sold it.

I hope you and MO are doing good. I will be back hopefully soon to try and catch up. I have my password written down now. LOL

Hello to everyone else. I hope you all are still here. I think of you all the time. I see Cannafan and Wildjim on here. Welcome back Cannafan. And Wildjim, I hope you are still hanging in there and have everything under control. I miss talking with you too.

This is fightsmall cell. I have not been on in so long that I was not able to do it under my old name. Don't know if it was just a password issue or what. After an hour of trying to follow my old email accts to get the password unsuccessfully. I just decided to start over. I cannot stay on long. For now I just want to tell you that things are good on this end. I have the correct daytime oil now and that has made a huge difference. Still working on the night time oil but I will get there. You are soooo right when you say a person cannot begin with the growing process when they need the oil right now. I think I have been working on it for 2 years or so. We have made due with what we had in the beginning but in hind site, I should have made that trip to Colorado and tried to get exactly what was needed.

But it has still worked out, Red is still cancer free. :) But my friend that was dx with the same cancer a year ago never did start taking the oil and is now in the hospital and they are keeping him comfortable till the end comes. This is so very sad, I gave him 20 grams of really good oil and I think maybe he just sold it.

I hope you and MO are doing good. I will be back hopefully soon to try and catch up. I have my password written down now. LOL

Hello to everyone else. I hope you all are still here. I think of you all the time. I see Cannafan and Wildjim on here. Welcome back Cannafan. And Wildjim, I hope you are still hanging in there and have everything under control. I miss talking with you too.

So glad to hear your good news, and sorry to hear about your friend. Life and death go hand-in-hand. I had my husband in hospice when the end came and was so comforted by the compassion that was shown to us and the gentle, caring way they sheltered me during those final days. Palliative care has come leaps and bounds in recent years. Although your friend is in hospital, most have specialized staff that swoop in during these last moments to make all as well as they can.

My heart goes out to you. It's frustrating, I know, but we can't force people to follow us. All we can do is lead by example and keep getting the message out.

Be well, and don't be a stranger. :love:

It is so good to hear from you fightsmallcell! (I can't remember how you originally spelled that, but matters not)
So often members just leave the site and leave us wondering what has become of them. I am so happy that you are doing well and elated on the news on RED! :cheer:
Sorry to hear on the friend though. It's such a shame.....

We look forward to seeing you pop in now and then, when you do...can you tell us what you chose for your daytime meds strain?

:circle-of-love:

Like my wonderful wife said to me, ''You want the kids, grandkids, family and friends to remember you as happy, not mean and angry''. Boy was she right, not that I was being mean and angry, but at the time I did have my days though. Being happy certainly helps me get through those really rough days. Keeps the ''poor me'' feelings at bay too. I am so fortunate to have had this marvelous lady as my life partner.

Never give up has been my mantra for 25 years. Make it yours too. :love:

WJ
:ciao:

Great to see you back fightsmallcell. I will remember your new name Only For 710. Look forward to more conversations Pal. :welcome: Happy Holidays!

WJ

So you want to be an old wrinkled marathon runner hey?
Why yes, yes I do thank you very much!:thumb:

Motoco.....what can I say...except that you and MO are the most outstanding mentors! :hug:
And question for John on the denture oil tacking, is your tacking staining the inside of the denture? Not that it matters on the inside for me, but I'll bet my dentist will ask about that. LOL I don't have the metal one, it's the pinkish type thing that looks like real gums.
You are correct....most outstanding, Cannafan. I can tell you...they watch me like a hawk, and I love them with all my heart.:love:
One of my patients has the same 'problem' and I don't. Mine is totally gone in 20-30 minutes. Don't worry about it and clean with alcohol before your dentist visit. It's funny, my patient is at the dentist as we 'speak' getting her dentures re-fitted so as to make better contact with her gums. How long since you had your dentures re-fitted? If they don't contact well, the oil will just sit there and get smeared around.

This is fightsmall cell.
Red is still cancer free. :)
Hi fightsmall cell. You don't know me, I kinda new here. I'm so glad you found your way back! I just wanted to say to you...your friends Motoco, Cannafan, WildJim, and others, saved my life this past year, with their information-yes, but with far more. Positive energy, never give up attitude, selflessness, WOW. Where else do you find this level of caring? The prime example for sure! I took off a week and missed the hell outa these guys!!! Welcome back my new friend. Red and me...cancer free. PTL

Like my wonderful wife said to me, ''You want the kids, grandkids, family and friends to remember you as happy, not mean and angry''. Boy was she right, not that I was being mean and angry, but at the time I did have my days though. Being happy certainly helps me get through those really rough days. Keeps the ''poor me'' feelings at bay too. I am so fortunate to have had this marvelous lady as my life partner.
Never give up has been my mantra for 25 years. Make it yours too. :love:
WJ
Lucky and smart...thanks WildJim. Your words are GOLDEN!:high-five:

Peace all.

:Namaste:

Wow! Only For 710! You are reborn 'fightsmallcell'. I cannot tell you how many times Mo and I have thought of you and Red! We literally moved Red off the couch, nursed his strength back and started him on the oil. How amazing was that. Remember the blood pressure check after Red was standing in the sun too long? LOL! So glad to hear Red is still cancer free. Has other things improved also? Sorry to hear about your friend but really all we can do is plant the seed as they have final decision. More and more people are waking up to the truth but it still seems like the mass's haven't awaken yet. Hope you have heard about; 'The Truth About Cancer' series. Dr.s/Scientist are doing a great job of getting the 'truth' out. Fantastic series. Follow them on FB and they have so many great topics from organic garden's to flushing out your arteries with natural remedies.

Mo and I are doing well! I'm starting my cardio regimen after I just had blockage removed from my right leg. Getting harder but no pain no gain, lol. Our charts are excellent and still improving as we get older, hehe.

So glad to hear from you and thank you so much for the update on 'Red'! Budnoob also has reappeared! In fact all our pals are helping folks out! Feeling very humbled to see this and everyone seems so 'charged' full of energy it is amazing!

Please keep in touch! Positive news can change a person's life forever!

Warmest regards,
Mo & I

I have taken special notice the last couple of months on how being around sadness and depressive persons, as well as negativity has affected me in a physical downward spiral. I had to stop communication with a couple of people (as you alluded to in your awesome post) because there was nothing I could do to change how THEY were and it was causing me anxiety. You have to come to a realization that there are just some people out there that don't truly want the help, because they are feeding on the attention they get from the negativity or depression.

The physical reactions to that were perfectly clear because I paid attention to it. Yeah....the stomach ailments were back in full force.
Once I made my mind up to stay away from that, and concentrated on what I need to fix within myself....and staying positively happy, my stomach said "Thank you!" and relief was there.
The mind is truly more powerful than ANY of us give it credit for, and we don't use the positive power that it has anywhere near it's capabilities.

Thanks so much for the post, it was enlightening...as usual..and affirmation is always a positive thing!
We have to allow the oil the space it needs to heal us, filling our minds and bodies with "junk" (anxiety-stress-negativity-depression) is encroaching on that needed space.

Canna,
"We have to allow the oil the space it needs to heal us, filling our minds and bodies with "junk" (anxiety-stress-negativity-depression) is encroaching on that needed space." This is spoken like an experienced Jedi of the concentrate! Seriously a 'great' analogy! If people learned to just take their concentrate like clockwork, eat, hydrate, sleep and repeat while carrying on their normal lifestyle and start living again and believe 100% it can be an amazing journey. You will heal physically, mentally and spiritually. Is there anything better?

Would like a mention to all the oilheads; Mo and I are just normal folks who have been working our way through life like everyone else we know. We took the oil to improve our health and it has worked remarkably for us. All we have done is have taken what we have experienced and pass it on to others if they so desire to improve their health/ailments. Along the way the oil taught us everything we have learned as it will teach all of you who use it. You will become more passionate to help others and while improving their health they will learn the ways also. All you have to do is listen what the oil tell's you as you mentioned. You will learn how devastating 'stress' can be and an important mention in any protocol. It will teach you till the day it's your turn to go to the happy lands. What kind of med even comes close in comparison, all by being patient, taking it correctly and enjoying life and understanding how to live it. So great to see everyone who is special to Mo and I helping others means the world to us. Everyone knows who they are; the oilheads!

Welcome back Fightsmallcell (Only for 710) it's soooooo.....great to hear from you. You we're and ARE amazing, you sure had your hands FULL with Red and now your arms are FILLED will Red!!!!!! Please check my signature for a link to a "OilHead" journal where Oilers can talk about their past, present and their great future. Share info with each other and most importantly "LAUGH" Cannafan is working on a new cool oilhead emoticon, John has a new saying (among other things) :drool: "DON'T SWALLOW" John being our latest "SELF HEALER" and court jester :thedoubletake: :hmmmm: Please join us Only for 710. :love:

RSOiler AKA 60cal :circle-of-love:

Well stated as usual Motoco!

@John, I will try the alcohol. Thanks!
These new fandangled flexible denture things....I no likey. LOL
They have a tight fit for the moment, but I will have to get an adjustment on them as soon as I have my weight back in some kind of stable state.
In the meantime, I'm not worrying too much on the staining...this weight thing is still fighting me "tooth" and nail. The oil makes my appetite exist....step one. LOL

The oil makes my appetite exist....step one. LOL

To quote Motoco......Eat, hydrate, eat, hydrate, eat, hydrate......etc..etc..ect.. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love: Cannafan

Hydrate, eat, hydrate, tack, hydrate, laugh, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.

Hydrate = drink vast quantities of clean water.

Water.

:Namaste:

Wow! Only For 710! You are reborn 'fightsmallcell'. I cannot tell you how many times Mo and I have thought of you and Red! We literally moved Red off the couch, nursed his strength back and started him on the oil. How amazing was that. Remember the blood pressure check after Red was standing in the sun too long? LOL! So glad to hear Red is still cancer free. Has other things improved also? Sorry to hear about your friend but really all we can do is plant the seed as they have final decision. More and more people are waking up to the truth but it still seems like the mass's haven't awaken yet. Hope you have heard about; 'The Truth About Cancer' series. Dr.s/Scientist are doing a great job of getting the 'truth' out. Fantastic series. Follow them on FB and they have so many great topics from organic garden's to flushing out your arteries with natural remedies.

Mo and I are doing well! I'm starting my cardio regimen after I just had blockage removed from my right leg. Getting harder but no pain no gain, lol. Our charts are excellent and still improving as we get older, hehe.

So glad to hear from you and thank you so much for the update on 'Red'! Budnoob also has reappeared! In fact all our pals are helping folks out! Feeling very humbled to see this and everyone seems so 'charged' full of energy it is amazing!

Please keep in touch! Positive news can change a person's life forever!

Warmest regards,
Mo & I

My dear Friend,
You have an amazing memory. I do remember when you picked up on the fact I commented on his vitals being unchanged. LMBO You miss nothing!! Yes, we did have him off the couch but then he returned to it. Long story short. I had Red on an indica oil during the daytime for way too long. My unknown strain from a bag seed turned out to be a real hit with anyone wanting to smoke it. I named her "Lilly" and they are still missing her. I had to kill her bacause she was not right for day or night. If she does not fit into my oil requirements, she does not have a place in my tent. :) And she was way too strong for me. I bought seeds and now have daytime oil from bluedream 70/30 and some daytime Mango Haze which is mostly sativa and they say is 6-8%THC and 8-10%CBD. I have not mixed the 2 yet. I want to make sure I have the right stuff before I mix. Red has been tacking both during the day. I will be harvesting a pure kush which is 100% indica. I also just received some new seeds and have one called Mazar also 100% indica. And an Indica CBD called Critical cure at 5.5% THC abd 8%CBD. I plan on eventually growing that for night time also.

I am still in the testing phase of my daytime cbd oil. I have a friend taking it now by itself to see if it does anything for his pain. I forgot to ask him tonight about it. And he is blind and so far has only tacked once in the morning before his wife leaves for the day. I need to find those flat toothpicks. Red takes 20mg oxycodone every morning. So far he has not noticed a difference with the CBD oil. I might have to get a different strain. I have tried 2 different seeds of the mango haze. It would be much easier if I could get the stuff tested to really know. I'm sure Red is addicted to his pain med now. But until I know in my heart that the CBD oil is good, I will not address this with him. He hurts pretty bad without it.

On a positive note. He is slowly coming back to me. He is off the couch with the day oil. He has more energy. He is starting to rebuild muscle and subcutanious tissue. (thicker skin so to speak) His hair was damaged pretty bad from the radiation. It is fuzzy and grows extremely slow. I could see when the hair started getting better on the sides and is slowly working it's way to the top of his head. He still has a patch right down the middle of his head that is fuzzy. With the damage of radiation and chemo, I am still surprised he survived it.

I had a set back with the growing during the summer when I was taking care of my dad's wife. That delayed me getting the right oil. At one point, I had the tent shut down. But I am up and running full steam ahead.

My friend did pass away Wednesday. He was too young. Only 50. And told me he wanted to do the oil. You know that I gave him 20 grams to get started. Hind site, it was lilly. Strong but indica dominate. It would have kept him on the couch too but he might still be alive today if he would have used it. I was told they still had the oil and he wanted to wait till chemo was over. That never happened. It spread to his liver and the last chemo tx killed him. Big Sigh He lasted just short of 1 yr after dx..

So you had a blockage in your leg? How is that leg doing??

peace
fghtsmallcell

Welcome back Fightsmallcell (Only for 710) it's soooooo.....great to hear from you. You we're and ARE amazing, you sure had your hands FULL with Red and now your arms are FILLED will Red!!!!!! Please check my signature for a link to a "OilHead" journal where Oilers can talk about their past, present and their great future. Share info with each other and most importantly "LAUGH" Cannafan is working on a new cool oilhead emoticon, John has a new saying (among other things) :drool: "DON'T SWALLOW" John being our latest "SELF HEALER" and court jester :thedoubletake: :hmmmm: Please join us Only for 710. :love:

RSOiler AKA 60cal :circle-of-love:

Hey 60 Cal.

I'm so glad you signed your old name. I was tying to remember what it was. I really hope I figure out how to get back into my old acct soon. I don't recognize myself. LOL So nice to see that you are still here. I have gone back to read what I have missed. Looks like you have been here all along trying to help out. I hope to get to know everyone else soon enough. I want to be here more. Someone has to keep an eye on you boys. :)

peace
FSM

Hi fightsmall cell. You don't know me, I kinda new here. I'm so glad you found your way back! I just wanted to say to you...your friends Motoco, Cannafan, WildJim, and others, saved my life this past year, with their information-yes, but with far more. Positive energy, never give up attitude, selflessness, WOW. Where else do you find this level of caring? The prime example for sure! I took off a week and missed the hell outa these guys!!! Welcome back my new friend. Red and me...cancer free. PTL

Peace all.

:Namaste:[/QUOTE]

Hello John,
Nice to meet you and congrats on your cancer free dx. Keep up the PM dose and you should remain cancer free. Motoco had a hard time convincing me that Red could stay cancer free. haha I don't even think about anymore. My job is make sure he has a steady supply of oil and to someday have a closet full of the stuff. just kidding. There is always someone new being dx. Another friend with breast cancer. Her husband is going to talk to her about the oil. I don't know if she will want to try it. He wants her too but the decision will be hers. So I will keep growing and cooking the oil. I have been at it for 2 years now. Growing that is. The first 6 months of growing I had no idea about the oil. Red has been on the oil for 1 1/2 yrs now. He a stubborn man and wants to break the rules all the time. I think he just hates rules. LOL But now if I ask about his tack, he does it without complaint. He tells people all the time that I am the one that has kept him alive. They don't know the half of it. :;):

peace
FSC (only for 710)

Great to see you back fightsmallcell. I will remember your new name Only For 710. Look forward to more conversations Pal. :welcome: Happy Holidays!

WJ

Hey Jim,
I hope to get back into my acct. I will have to look harder for the password. Anyway, I hope you are still enjoying your grandchildren and looking forward to the holidays. How is your wife?? I bet she is still steering you in the right direction. One of these days I might want to ask you again about your reclaiming unit for the alcohol. Is that still working good??

peace
fsc (for oil 710)

Back
Top Bottom