Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Have you seen a Dr and gotten your Medical ID? Then you will be able to go to any dispensary. I understand in CA it is very easy. You can probably do it in a day. I am on the other coast so I don't know all the laws and rules in CA. :peace:
Yes, my daughter is getting her card. And I think it's pretty easy and quick. Dispensary on just about every corner...no shortage of those. I would really like to go in with her, but you can't even walk in without one. I cannot get one due to my work.

Jen, seek out organizations supporting patients using oil to heal, like Patients Out Of Time (PACT). NORML may have local chapters or be able to point you in the right direction to a support group locally. And Jen, it feels so critical right now, a totally normal response to the stresses you're facing. Her timeline is not determined by the medical team that was so ineffective in her healing. Once you get her started on oil you're going to see immediate results. I refuse to believe that any other alternative is possible. :hug:
Oh ok. We will check them out! Like I mentioned to Supergroomer, there has to be a large community here in SoCal. Just have to connect with the oilers. thanks again guys!

Yes, my daughter is getting her card. And I think it's pretty easy and quick. Dispensary on just about every corner...no shortage of those. I would really like to go in with her, but you can't even walk in without one. I cannot get one due to my work.

GREAT!!!!! You are on your way. When she gets her card we can tell you what to look for in meds. You want High THC to fight cancer. Sativa for Day Indica for night. If you read through the making oil thread, you will see what you need. A lot of us are using water distillers to reclaim the alcohol. Read up and ask questions. We are here for both of you!!!:circle-of-love::peace:

:welcome: High jennyj.....hi daughter of jennyj :ciao:

I'm really glad you found us, welcome, health and peace be upon ya guys! Boom :high-five: :thumb:

:circle-of-love::party::party::party::theband::theband::party::party::party::happy-birthday:

Happy Birthday because we're gunna birth ya into the world of FEELING WELL.
Daughter of jennyj, I believe I read you are getting your MMJ card, correctamundo? You are not a minor, yes/no? Sorry, it makes a diff.
We don't know if this oil will 'cure' you (remission is the acceptable term), but we have proved it can...and we've proved you'll feel more 'well' as you kill cancer cells anywhere and everywhere in your body. Just had a horrible stoned thought....we are talking c. Be right back...... Sorry, when I tacked 10 times a day, smoking didn't get me any higher. Now I tack twice a day and smoking and vaping REALLY get me stoned and forgetful....please forgive my having to re-read. I said this yesterday, but.....that's the story I'm sticking with!!! again.
So....see ya in the PM. Goodnight sweet angles.

Too much? I thought it was good. Timber, tone, love, regret...positive attitude and humor and CCO.

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed

"I cannot get one due to my work". Care to wisper in my ear-mail?

:welcome: High jennyj.....hi daughter of jennyj :ciao:

I'm really glad you found us, welcome, health and peace be upon ya guys! Boom :high-five: :thumb:

:circle-of-love::party::party::party::theband::theband::party::party::party::happy-birthday:

Happy Birthday because we're gunna birth ya into the world of FEELING WELL.
Daughter of jennyj, I believe I read you are getting your MMJ card, correctamundo? You are not a minor, yes/no? Sorry, it makes a diff.
We don't know if this oil will 'cure' you (remission is the acceptable term), but we have proved it can...and we've proved you'll feel more 'well' as you kill cancer cells anywhere and everywhere in your body. Just had a horrible stoned thought....we are talking c. Be right back...... Sorry, when I tacked 10 times a day, smoking didn't get me any higher. Now I tack twice a day and smoking and vaping REALLY get me stoned and forgetful....please forgive my having to re-read. I said this yesterday, but.....that's the story I'm sticking with!!! again.
So....see ya in the PM. Goodnight sweet angles.

Too much? I thought it was good. Timber, tone, love, regret...positive attitude and humor and CCO.

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed
. Well, hello there. I heard you may drop in. So glad you did and thanks for the welcome!

I have learned so much and don't know anything! That's my motto!

Thanks to the state of CA we both have our cards. Medical for my daughter and caregiver for me! Had no idea caregivers can get a tag along card. ( but seems logical right!) Yup! We browsed a couple of places. Wow, so different. One really laid back and earthy and the other upscale and had valet!

Can't say I am better informed by the experience. And you guys ROCK the world with your knowledge ....this I know for sure!

Thank you for your response john! I would be no where without you guys! Oh, and my daughter is very excited and appreciative of the love you guys have shown! Thank you everyone!

. Thank you john, (johnnyoilseed) you are a spectacular human, that's for sure! :love::love::love: kindness, generosity, knowledge, all appreciated and more Jen :thanks:

He is a spectacular human being. :angel: He is getting to be such a favorite in real life that we are losing some of our Johnny time here on :420:
I know he gets tired of repeating the same wisdom, but we appreciate his well informed perspective when he shares his thoughts.
:theband: You rock John! :theband:

He is a spectacular human being. :angel: He is getting to be such a favorite in real life that we are losing some of our Johnny time here on :420:
I know he gets tired of repeating the same wisdom, but we appreciate his well informed perspective when he shares his thoughts.
:theband: You rock John! :theband:
even though I am new here, I can already state as a matter of fact, john is definitely a fine person indeed. I really can't comprehend the time Johnny spends explaining and I am quite sure repeating himself to no end! I have appreciated you all so very much! Fortunately, for you guys I will read and learn at a rapid pace, so hopefully I will not keep you guys up all night! Unless it evolves into a friendship, then hopefully it's all just fun chat!

i am so greatful for this community and kindness that has been giving to me for my daughter. Hopefully to play it forward one day!

Now today i hope to get some oil for my daughter....though not the perfect mix, it will get here started on this healing journey. ( maybe I won't fly her to the moon
Thanks again for your help! Jen:love:

even though I am new here, I can already state as a matter of fact, john is definitely a fine person indeed. I really can't comprehend the time Johnny spends explaining and I am quite sure repeating himself to no end! I have appreciated you all so very much! Fortunately, for you guys I will read and learn at a rapid pace, so hopefully I will not keep you guys up all night! Unless it evolves into a friendship, then hopefully it's all just fun chat!

i am so greatful for this community and kindness that has been giving to me for my daughter. Hopefully to play it forward one day!

Now today i hope to get some oil for my daughter....though not the perfect mix, it will get here started on this healing journey. ( maybe I won't fly her to the moon
Thanks again for your help! Jen:love:

The trick is to start small and build up slowly. Small doses spaced out will limit the euphoria. Get your daily doses established and then slowly increase each dose. You're doing really well Jen. We're all proud of the way you jumped right into it. Remember how devastating it felt just days ago? For every challenge in life the solution will always present itself if you simply stay open to possibility. Don't worry about us, we're good. We'll be here, and you really can't be a bother.

I'm beginning to put together some thoughts on dosing, optimal dose and therapeutic dose. It won't be ready until next week, in all likelihood, but there's some information you may benefit from. I'll try to get them to you by PM over the weekend. If I slip and you don't hear from me by Monday, tap me on the shoulder, ok?

Lots of good info in this thread, thank you all. I'm slowly working my way though..

It's all so overwhelming the first couple times through new information. That's why we work so hard to calm you down. Not "you" as in you Chewey. :laughtwo: Are you finding more of it making sense now?

It's all so overwhelming the first couple times through new information. That's why we work so hard to calm you down. Not "you" as in you Chewey. :laughtwo: Are you finding more of it making sense now?

Sloooooowly sinking in. Im trying to get my post count up so i can PM you. lol

The trick is to start small and build up slowly. Small doses spaced out will limit the euphoria. Get your daily doses established and then slowly increase each dose. You're doing really well Jen. We're all proud of the way you jumped right into it. Remember how devastating it felt just days ago? For every challenge in life the solution will always present itself if you simply stay open to possibility. Don't worry about us, we're good. We'll be here, and you really can't be a bother.

I'm beginning to put together some thoughts on dosing, optimal dose and therapeutic dose. It won't be ready until next week, in all likelihood, but there's some information you may benefit from. I'll try to get them to you by PM over the weekend. If I slip and you don't hear from me by Monday, tap me on the shoulder, ok?

Thank you Sweetsue :love: that would be great! And thanks for letting me jump in with all of you. I always know how busy everyone is, but I will say this 100 times, it warms my heart for all the time each of you give!

We have an oil. Maybe not exactly what I wanted but it's 71% THC. ( sky walker OG...around 60/40 mix sativa Dom) We will pick up some CDB oil tomorrow at another shop, this one was out. The good thing is, the bud bar person knew about tacking. Very impressive! We got some cbd chews to help with any un wanted moon rides! i actually felt good when my daughter was smiling knowing her mom knew just a little more today than yesterday! I said yep, thanks to my kind friends at 420! Best people EVER! Thanks again everyone! :thanks: :tommy::circle-of-love:

Jen, this is my retirement plan. I live an unstructured life. You don't need to be concerned about tying us up. We're good girl. You, my dear, are doin a stellar job. I like a quick study. :circle-of-love:

Thank you Sweetsue :love: that would be great! And thanks for letting me jump in with all of you. I always know how busy everyone is, but I will say this 100 times, it warms my heart for all the time each of you give!

We have an oil. Maybe not exactly what I wanted but it's 71% THC. ( sky walker OG...around 60/40 mix sativa Dom) We will pick up some CDB oil tomorrow at another shop, this one was out. The good thing is, the bud bar person knew about tacking. Very impressive! We got some cbd chews to help with any un wanted moon rides! i actually felt good when my daughter was smiling knowing her mom knew just a little more today than yesterday! I said yep, thanks to my kind friends at 420! Best people EVER! Thanks again everyone! :thanks: :tommy::circle-of-love:

I am so happy for you. A bud bar person knew about tacking - that is impressive. I am just so happy.

I am so happy for you. A bud bar person knew about tacking - that is impressive. I am just so happy.

Thanks radogast, yeah, I was pretty happy about it. Since I had argued with the budtender at the other less knowledgable shop, it was nice to have the confirmation in front of my daughter. She has to believe we are doing the right thing, the right way! So, I feel much better! My daughter dried her gums and waited the 15 mins before swallowing. Worked like a charm. She said she felt it, but not really high! I followed with 1/5 of a cbd chew and it topped things off nicely. We need to still the cbd oil so she can add it to mix! May take another day or so.

I want to go back to that budtender at the shop who told me I was wrong, said she will be SO high! And say NOPE!

Thanks again for all of your help! We don't have the exact oil we need but it will do for now. So so glad I have met you great and understanding people who are In our corner! :thanks: Jen

Congratulations to you & your daughter, keep it up & don't forget to update and ask questions. :love::cco::love:

The proof is in the pudding (CCO) :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom