Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Thanks radogast, yeah, I was pretty happy about it. Since I had argued with the budtender at the other less knowledgable shop, it was nice to have the confirmation in front of my daughter. She has to believe we are doing the right thing, the right way! So, I feel much better! My daughter dried her gums and waited the 15 mins before swallowing. Worked like a charm. She said she felt it, but not really high! I followed with 1/5 of a cbd chew and it topped things off nicely. We need to still the cbd oil so she can add it to mix! May take another day or so.

I want to go back to that budtender at the shop who told me I was wrong, said she will be SO high! And say NOPE!

Thanks again for all of your help! We don't have the exact oil we need but it will do for now. So so glad I have met you great and understanding people who are In our corner! :thanks: Jen

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::peace:

I do have a question. What about the breath? Every time i came in the room with my daughter I could smell it. I know she will be doing this for a long time and will venture out with others. When is the appropriate time post dosing to brush her teeth? Or do something to reduce the " notice" factor lol. Thanks!!!!

I find after 30 minutes or so, a breath saver is a big help. :peace:

Friendly reminder to those curing cancer with cannabis oil. If you follow the oil with a breath mint containing sugar, you may destroy the healing, so please choose one with no sugar in any form; including fructose corn syrup, etc. :circle-of-love:

I've used all sorts of things to cover the taste/smell, but never mentioned it. Great question and answer.

How it can happen:

I went to the UPS store to mail some 'alleged oil' but when the counter intelligence guy smelled my breath (I just tacked), he refused to accept the package. That should have clued me to discuss a cover up. Can't think of everything!!!

O
I've used all sorts of things to cover the taste/smell, but never mentioned it. Great question and answer.

How it can happen:

I went to the UPS store to mail some 'alleged oil' but when the counter intelligence guy smelled my breath (I just tacked), he refused to accept the package. That should have clued me to discuss a cover up. Can't think of everything!!!

That's a hoot! :circle-of-love:

Update. My daughter has taken over the tacking herself. That's what I get for raising ms independent! I think it's time to up her dose!

I meantioned that eventually she needed to back door it! Going to have to ask Cajun to BUTT in when the time comes!!!!!

Bottoms up! :love: Jen

Update. My daughter has taken over the tacking herself. That's what I get for raising ms independent! I think it's time to up her dose!

I meantioned that eventually she needed to back door it! Going to have to ask Cajun to BUTT in when the time comes!!!!!

Now that he's home he'll be able to answer you. Have you looked over the instructions for making suppositories? Here's the link:

A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer; Suppositories

There's a bit of discussion before and after this post, but this is the cream.

And the link to the recipe to supercharge the oil. We've taken to calling this the Bio Bomb.

A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer; Bio Bomb

Tell your daughter I said "well done". You raised her good mom. :high-five:

Now that he's home he'll be able to answer you. Have you looked over the instructions for making suppositories? Here's the link:

A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer; Suppositories

There's a bit of discussion before and after this post, but this is the cream.

And the link to the recipe to supercharge the oil. We've taken to calling this the Bio Bomb.

A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer; Bio Bomb

Tell your daughter I said "well done". You raised her good mom. :high-five:
:thanks:

Hey Sweetsue, I will take a look. Cajun said in an earlier post that there has been some success with Cervical cancer. Even though her's has progressed (post surgery and treatment) i am sure i will get to pick his brain eventually. Thanks for the links. :love: Je

First, Hi Jen!
I have to say, I've been following the progress with you and your daughter, and your positive attitude is so refreshing. Keeping a sense of humor and being positive, yet firm with what you're trying to accomplish, is the best thing you can do for her.

I applaud your commitment, your positive action, and how you are getting her (and yourself) through this.

:bravo:

First, Hi Jen!
I have to say, I've been following the progress with you and your daughter, and your positive attitude is so refreshing. Keeping a sense of humor and being positive, yet firm with what you're trying to accomplish, is the best thing you can do for her.

I applaud your commitment, your positive action, and how you are getting her (and yourself) through this.

:bravo:
Hi Cannafan!!!! Thank you for saying that! I appreciate everyone's input in this journey. I would know absolutely NOTHING, if it weren't for the fantastic people here on 420!!! The attention and care in helping us has been so wonderful! I always welcome any suggestions or something you see I/we should be doing. (though I suspect my daughter thinks I am crazy....but she thought that before I joined 420..LOL )

I don't know the exact protocol for cervical cancer, but it's metastasized, so it's an urgent matter. I am Thankful for all the knowledge that has been shared with me, for my daughter.

Love you guys!!!! :love: Jen

Hi, I have a question about tacking. My daughter is tacking about 3 or 4 times a day. She is doing the method of drying her gums, applying the tack, then an ice water rinse. ( no high ) She said her gums are raw from this? Any suggestions? Is she doing something wrong? She is moving the location around on the gum, as well. I don't want her to stop. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks bunches :love: Jen

Jennyi, the skin of the gums is gentle. Usually saliva makes it slimy and protects it. When she rubs the gums with paper towel she is doing her best to get them dry and she may rub too hard. I keep the paper on the place and replace it with another after short time. Even rubbing the finger on the gums while tacking can hurt the skin slightly when it is very dry. She will learn to do it gently in time.

Jennyi, the skin of the gums is gentle. Usually saliva makes it slimy and protects it. When she rubs the gums with paper towel she is doing her best to get them dry and she may rub too hard. I keep the paper on the place and replace it with another after short time. Even rubbing the finger on the gums while tacking can hurt the skin slightly when it is very dry. She will learn to do it gently in time.

Thank you for that valuable insight Mariamlu. I'm sure you saved many people unnecessary discomfort. :hug:

Thanks, but I have been watching her do this under my instruction. She does not rub the gums while drying them, AT all. She also places the tack very gently, so that is not the problem. she has moved locations and even with one application it started turning her gums raw and irritated. Not sure what the problem is. Very frustrating. I wish it were as easy as rubbing too hard...LOL

thanks, if anyone has had this issue, please let me know.

thanks again. Jen

Back
Top Bottom