Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

It's always good to have someone check in who's been silent for a time. I'm doing better than well, thank you. Starting to get on a roll with medical threads. Best retirement plan ever. :battingeyelashes: The crew is amazing.

How have you been?

I went through a really hard year with my back which affected my grow and amount of oil. My left leg was paralyzed for awhile. A condition called lumbosacral plexopathy. Which just means a crap load of pain. It really stinks that when I needed the oil the most I didn't have it. I did not want to use hubby's oil up. Need to keep his cancer away. He has been cancer free for 3 1/2 years now. His doc is not monitoring him as close either. This is amazing because they all said this cancer has no cure and will definately kill him. I have not told them about the oil. I am on the oil now and am feeling better. It is 75% blue dream and 25% mango haze for the CBD. The mango haze really makes it for the pain relief. But I really need more time on it. Hubby is really happy to have more oil made too. He had to go without a few months. I will be making some nighttime oil in the next couple of days using blackberry and a indica CDB called critcle cure. Glad to hear that you are doing better than well. That is awesome. Remind me what your ailments were please.
peace out
FSC

I went through a really hard year with my back which affected my grow and amount of oil. My left leg was paralyzed for awhile. A condition called lumbosacral plexopathy. Which just means a crap load of pain. It really stinks that when I needed the oil the most I didn't have it. I did not want to use hubby's oil up. Need to keep his cancer away. He has been cancer free for 3 1/2 years now. His doc is not monitoring him as close either. This is amazing because they all said this cancer has no cure and will definately kill him. I have not told them about the oil. I am on the oil now and am feeling better. It is 75% blue dream and 25% mango haze for the CBD. The mango haze really makes it for the pain relief. But I really need more time on it. Hubby is really happy to have more oil made too. He had to go without a few months. I will be making some nighttime oil in the next couple of days using blackberry and a indica CDB called critcle cure. Glad to hear that you are doing better than well. That is awesome. Remind me what your ailments were please.
peace out
FSC

Ouch! It's disconcerting when we hear one of us had to go without. I'm glad you're both back on. I recently took myself off my regular CBD capsules to make certain the daughter didn't run out while I stabilized production. I work mostly with infused oils now, having discovered the potency of PsyCro's olive oil extraction. Going without for months let me feel how much benefit I was getting. Now that I'm back on it's improving by the day.

I'm relatively healthy, keeping the creaks and tightness of aging at bay with a regular protocol and searching for the right formulation for scalp psoriasis. The daughter has a range of concerns stemming from a severe anxiety disorder, including PTSD, depression, anxiety, excess weight, migraines, panic attacks... the list often seems unending, but since I've gotten her on a regular regimine of capsules she's stabilized and she's enjoying her first taste of life without anxiety in her 35 years.

It doesn't get more satisfying than that.

I've also taken on my husband's brother who has the myriad of complications that accompany diabetes, the disease that took my beloved too early for my taste. I'm working on a protocol to stop the progression of the disease and hopefully reverse some of the damage done. I wasn't informed enough to do this for my husband, and I can't sit by and watch it destroy his brother's body. He's only been under my care for three weeks and we're seeing very promising results.

Hi you guys. Want to share my experience with oil/tacking.
I had spent many months researching, growing and making oil...also reading this particular thread for many weeks and seeking information from all over! I wanted to do this absolutely right.
Anyway, i have a really close friend who has a brain tumor (its all for him basically that i'm obsessed in his recovery)...i made some oil 2 and a half years ago (a high thc strain and high cbd...i grew it / made it myself) it was kinda scary, even watching him take it...but to cut a long story short, it didn't change anything.

More research, more growing and a year later (actually last December just finished taking it) we tried again. I helped him tack it and everything. Basically...i'm making my first post here to say that the oil hasn't done anything. It's not even shrunk the tumor. the last MRI showed an increase ever so slightly in the tumor growing...its so slight though...(still frustrating!)
I really wanted to help my friend and had total faith in this oil doing something... but i'm a bit lost now and can use all the help i can get...if it's even possible now...
i just want to get a copy of those scans and finally have some proof that this stuff works and then tell the world about it lol, ya know...

I am grateful for this site and all the useful information i must say...i have been sneaking around here a number of years now so.. hello to you all!

I had spent many months researching, growing and making oil...also reading this particular thread for many weeks and seeking information from all over! I wanted to do this absolutely right.
Anyway, i have a really close friend who has a brain tumor (its all for him basically that i'm obsessed in his recovery)...i made some oil 2 and a half years ago (a high thc strain and high cbd...i grew it / made it myself) it was kinda scary, even watching him take it...but to cut a long story short, it didn't change anything.

More research, more growing and a year later (actually last December just finished taking it) we tried again. I helped him tack it and everything. Basically...i'm making my first post here to say that the oil hasn't done anything. It's not even shrunk the tumor. the last MRI showed an increase ever so slightly in the tumor growing...its so slight though...(still frustrating!)
I really wanted to help my friend and had total faith in this oil doing something... but i'm a bit lost now and can use all the help i can get...if it's even possible now...
i just want to get a copy of those scans and finally have some proof that this stuff works and then tell the world about it lol, ya know...

I am grateful for this site and all the useful information i must say...i have been sneaking around here a number of years now so.. hello to you all!

Check these 2 links and ask a question, Sue will grab you up and get you in the right direction.

SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall

A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer

:love::cco::love:

Hi, I admire your dedication in helping your friend. People here on the forum can help you with your oils. I'd like to add that ones diet has a profound affect on recovery. For some of the most current research on ones diet transforming ones health, read "The Plant Paradox, by Dr. Gundry. Wishing you both the Best , Ann

Glioblastoma is particularly stubborn. You'll need more cannabinoids into the system and that means you'll be needing suppositories. There are no guarantees, of course, but this is a way to get in massive doses. In a regimen with suppositories tacking becomes the appetizer, not the main course.

Cannabis is an herbal medication, and works slowly and methodically. Not all results will be noticable to the untrained eye, but you can be assured that your friend's over stressed ECS appreciated every bit of cannabinoids you put in there.

Instead of thinking of it as having no effect on the tumor think of it as laying the groundwork by preparing the body and the struggling ECS for the major dosing.

You'll get your best support for this journey over at Cajun'sBase Regimen for Cancer thread. I see CCOiler has already given you that link. I'll expect to see you over there. :hug: :love:

Incidentally, I'd recommend a read through the thread on supporting the ECS without cannabis. That link is in my signature. Give his body every opportunity to heal itself by seeing to it that at least the building blocks for endocannabinoids are on hand. If he's not taking them already, Omega3 capsules, at least 1000 mg a day.

This is a wonderful thing you're doing for your friend. Dare to be hopeful. His ECS runs off his feelings, so overload the feelings with joy and hope for a brighter future. This will reduce the stress and tension the diagnosis brought and allow for easier signal discernment by the ECS.

I have a tacking question from Cajun's thread:

If a person wants to take two 50mg doses in tacks at bedtime, how long would one need to wait in between doses? Would it in fact be necessary to wait anytime at all, considering bed was an immediate event?

As long as the 2 tacks are done correctly it would not mater if the tack was small, medium or large, there is a greater risk of sloppy tacking if done as 1 big tack so, yes do it at the same time just different areas. Hope this helped.

:love::cco::smokin:

Don't forget that if there was a sloppy tack you can take a small (911) tack to lower the euphoria.

As long as the 2 tacks are done correctly it would not mater if the tack was small, medium or large, there is a greater risk of sloppy tacking if done as 1 big tack so, yes do it at the same time just different areas. Hope this helped.

Don't forget that if there was a sloppy tack you can take a small (911) tack to lower the euphoria.

Thank you so much. :hug: I'd forgotten about the 911 tack. Do you know the post that explains that? I'd like to direct the questioning member.

Edit: That member is stayalive, who follows this thread, so the discussion can stay here. Once its worked out I'll transfer that info over there for continuity's sake. :battingeyelashes:

thank you very much for the help and explanation :thanks:

Thank you so much. :hug: I'd forgotten about the 911 tack. Do you know the post that explains that? I'd like to direct the questioning member.

Edit: That member is stayalive, who follows this thread, so the discussion can stay here. Once its worked out I'll transfer that info over there for continuity's sake. :battingeyelashes:

No real discussion on the 911 tack, Tim would bring it up once in awhile for new tackers.

Hi Motoco, I am hoping to get an update and more info on burning mouth syndrome. Are you still on this site? Did you find different strains of marijuana or cbd oil to help us suffering from bms? I read about the other two people who found relief. Did they ever report back on how they are doing? I tried a cbd oral spray and it burned my tongue and made it swell. I still want to try something different as my tongue has been burning since 2003. Thank you.

Hi Motoco, I am hoping to get an update and more info on burning mouth syndrome. Are you still on this site? Did you find different strains of marijuana or cbd oil to help us suffering from bms? I read about the other two people who found relief. Did they ever report back on how they are doing? I tried a cbd oral spray and it burned my tongue and made it swell. I still want to try something different as my tongue has been burning since 2003. Thank you.

Hello Mona. :hug: Sorry no one answered you before now, but I can't sit by and wait any longer, leaving you hanging like this.

Motoco passed away almost two years ago, and as far as I can see no one has checked back about the BMS regimens and how effective they've been. Aside from the CBD spray, have you used cannabis in any other way to treat the syndrome?

I went looking and reading on your behalf, and I understand that oral applications may be problamatic, so my recommendation would be to use capsules formulated in what we call BioBombs, which can be ingested orally with greatly increased bioavailability, and can also be used as suppositories. I believe either method has a good chance of bringing you the relief that's evaded you for much too long. We have a thread dedicated to the BioBombs. BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

There's research showing that the body raises up CB2 receptors on the tongue with BMS. This made me think that a chemovar with high levels of beta-Caryophyllene, a terpene that can activate the CB2 receptors and has shown efficacy for pain relief, might be a good source for oils to treat BMS.

I'm not Motoco, and I'm still relatively new at using cannabinoid therapies, (just about two years in, to be honest) but if you're interested in seeing if we can work out a regimen that can bring you relief, I'm game. It pains me to hear you've lived with this pain for so many years. Surely there's an answer here somewhere. :love:

Hello Mona. :hug: Sorry no one answered you before now, but I can't sit by and wait any longer, leaving you hanging like this.

Motoco passed away almost two years ago, and as far as I can see no one has checked back about the BMS regimens and how effective they've been. Aside from the CBD spray, have you used cannabis in any other way to treat the syndrome?

I went looking and reading on your behalf, and I understand that oral applications may be problamatic, so my recommendation would be to use capsules formulated in what we call BioBombs, which can be ingested orally with greatly increased bioavailability, and can also be used as suppositories. I believe either method has a good chance of bringing you the relief that's evaded you for much too long. We have a thread dedicated to the BioBombs. BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

There's research showing that the body raises up CB2 receptors on the tongue with BMS. This made me think that a chemovar with high levels of beta-Caryophyllene, a terpene that can activate the CB2 receptors and has shown efficacy for pain relief, might be a good source for oils to treat BMS.

I'm not Motoco, and I'm still relatively new at using cannabinoid therapies, (just about two years in, to be honest) but if you're interested in seeing if we can work out a regimen that can bring you relief, I'm game. It pains me to hear you've lived with this pain for so many years. Surely there's an answer here somewhere. :love:

Thank you, SweetSue, for responding to me. I'm so sorry Motoco passed away. That is so sad. I am also sorry for your husband passing away. Cancer sucks on every level. In regard to your question and recommendation, I haven't used anything other than one oil spray for my tongue, and it burned horribly and caused me more pain. I want to try something and am willing to give things a try for sure. My main concern is to avoid something with THC in it due to my spouse being in the military. If I pass the THC on by kissing and a random drug test picks up any level of it... their goes our retirement. CBD will not ever raise a flag in the drug testing, plus I don't want to be high at all. The one dispensary I tried is totally ignorant...as they sold me the alcohol-based spray. So any advice you have, I'm willing to take into consideration and try. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. BMS is super painful and I'd love to find some answer vs pharmaceuticals of western medicine. I'd love to think cannibus can somehow heal what has gone wrong in my nerves... thinking positive.

Best, Mona

Thank you, SweetSue, for responding to me. I'm so sorry Motoco passed away. That is so sad. I am also sorry for your husband passing away. Cancer sucks on every level. In regard to your question and recommendation, I haven't used anything other than one oil spray for my tongue, and it burned horribly and caused me more pain. I want to try something and am willing to give things a try for sure. My main concern is to avoid something with THC in it due to my spouse being in the military. If I pass the THC on by kissing and a random drug test picks up any level of it... their goes our retirement. CBD will not ever raise a flag in the drug testing, plus I don't want to be high at all. The one dispensary I tried is totally ignorant...as they sold me the alcohol-based spray. So any advice you have, I'm willing to take into consideration and try. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. BMS is super painful and I'd love to find some answer vs pharmaceuticals of western medicine. I'd love to think cannibus can somehow heal what has gone wrong in my nerves... thinking positive.

Best, Mona

Hi Mona,

I'm not a medical person and have done less study the SweetSue, but I wanted to give you a heads up on two points.

CBD by itself seems to be only effective for a small amount of medical complaints, where THC only and THC w/CBD or THC w/THCa have a broad range of medical applications. If you have one of those medical complaints (many epileptic spectrum illnesses) then CBD will work like a miracle. For BMS it may not work at all. You may have to try it to find out.

The second heads up is that there is A LOT of bad CBD oil out there.
CBD oil with 0% CBD.
CBD oil labelled 5% with 20% CBD, and
CBD oil labelled 20% with 5% CBD.
The Food and Drug Administration in DC has sent out cease and desist letters to specific manufacturers after testing for at least 2 of the last 3 years.

CBD oil may also not meet the usual standards for cleanliness and chemical contamination.

As well as fake CBD oil, MOST CBD oil is made from hemp. Hemp that was originally grown in places like Romania for making rope, so there are some lax pesticide standards for a non-food product and some harsh chemical extractions that may be used somewhat recklessly.

Oils labelled THC and THC+CBD EXTRACTED FROM CANNABIS seem to be much better at having well regulated amounts of CBD and will probably be much healthier and easier on your body.

Given this is your mouth, you probably want to buy the 'top shelf' CBD products made from cannabis.

If there are dispensaries in your state/country or a neighboring state country that sell a brand of CBD oil made by the same people who sell THC+CBD oil, that would be the best place to buy your CBD oil. Even if your state law allows CBD, it is corrently unlawful to ship CBD oil in the US Mail - although this will be more a problem for the shipper than the one recieving the CBD oil.

If you contact your Medical Marijuana friendly friends, you may be able to find someone who can help you locate the good quality CBD oil. It's out there. I saw a new local company representative with products I would trust on Wednesday.

Sorry if I sound like a Debbie Downer, but I want you to understand the risks with CBD oil. Risks caused mostly by the US making cannabis illegal several decades ago.

CBD itself is beneficial to the human body. It may or may not help with your BMS, but in my opinion, it is an intelligent next choice for you.

Hi Mona,

I'm not a medical person and have done less study the SweetSue, but I wanted to give you a heads up on two points.

CBD by itself seems to be only effective for a small amount of medical complaints, where THC only and THC w/CBD or THC w/THCa have a broad range of medical applications. If you have one of those medical complaints (many epileptic spectrum illnesses) then CBD will work like a miracle. For BMS it may not work at all. You may have to try it to find out.

The second heads up is that there is A LOT of bad CBD oil out there.
CBD oil with 0% CBD.
CBD oil labelled 5% with 20% CBD, and
CBD oil labelled 20% with 5% CBD.
The Food and Drug Administration in DC has sent out cease and desist letters to specific manufacturers after testing for at least 2 of the last 3 years.

CBD oil may also not meet the usual standards for cleanliness and chemical contamination.

As well as fake CBD oil, MOST CBD oil is made from hemp. Hemp that was originally grown in places like Romania for making rope, so there are some lax pesticide standards for a non-food product and some harsh chemical extractions that may be used somewhat recklessly.

Oils labelled THC and THC+CBD EXTRACTED FROM CANNABIS seem to be much better at having well regulated amounts of CBD and will probably be much healthier and easier on your body.

Given this is your mouth, you probably want to buy the 'top shelf' CBD products made from cannabis.

If there are dispensaries in your state/country or a neighboring state country that sell a brand of CBD oil made by the same people who sell THC+CBD oil, that would be the best place to buy your CBD oil. Even if your state law allows CBD, it is corrently unlawful to ship CBD oil in the US Mail - although this will be more a problem for the shipper than the one recieving the CBD oil.

If you contact your Medical Marijuana friendly friends, you may be able to find someone who can help you locate the good quality CBD oil. It's out there. I saw a new local company representative with products I would trust on Wednesday.

Sorry if I sound like a Debbie Downer, but I want you to understand the risks with CBD oil. Risks caused mostly by the US making cannabis illegal several decades ago.

CBD itself is beneficial to the human body. It may or may not help with your BMS, but in my opinion, it is an intelligent next choice for you.

Radogast, thank you so much for all of this information. I am not surprised by the information, as everyone in Las Vegas has jumped on the bandwagon to sell us anything and everything. I'll have to ask way more questions than originally thought. I did realize though when the spray hurt my mouth and caused swelling and way more pain than I had before. I will begin asking very educated questions before trying something. I want to try something with THC as it seems that is more beneficial overall for our bodies. Do you think kissing can cause a THC transfer? My spouse is in the military and the random drug tests are our concern. Thank you, Mona

Back
Top Bottom