Cannabis Oil Experience

NewToTHC

All:

Does anyone experience shaking/shivering when overdoing it a bit with a edible or oil. I find the feeling very uncomfortable. Lasts about 30-45 minutes. The feeling just before and after is fine. Assume it's just the peak and overdoing it I suppose, but curious if others experience the same.

I only ever tried it once, I totally overdid it.
Felt great for about an hour followed by a few hours of shaking and sweating whilst not really sure what the hell was going on around me.
Felt like I had the flu the next day.

your question reminds me of several instances in my life . First time I was making tintures and testing it as I cooked it down . Well I got a half a dropper that was like a mix of 50%oil/50% everclear as soon as it hit my tongue I felt it surge through my system it and bam !!! I was interplanetary for like 4 hours(high duration was at least 8 hrs) ! My pupils where dilated and the whites of my eye where solid red . It was as close to feeling like I had eaten magic mushrooms or taken lsd that I had ever felt ingesting cannabis .
It was an interesting ride , I don't mind them at all .. but I will say if it had been my first experience with cannabis and my first experience feeling like that without being with a guide so to speak ...im certain that I would have felt more paranoia and stress , basically scaring the living shit out of me instead of sitting back and enjoying the ride .

I've had a few very long rides off a short pier with edibles.
I'd say the vast majority of people can reach that point on edibles.
I had one my wife and I call "The Pot Incident" pot referring to an actual kitchen pot.
I had made oil using 200 proof alchohol in that pot and had scraped what I thought was 99+% of it out but apparently there was a lot more left in this pot than I realized.
I figured that I would just make a pot of oatmeal in that pot and eat the "little tiny bit" stuck to the pot.
Within 5 minutes after eating the oatmeal I felt it coming on and I knew right then I was phucked.
I ran upstairs and laid down and went through a full blown Dowd trip.
I was literally rooted to the bed for hours, I seriously doubt that if the house caught on fire that I could have made it out.
I was torched for 17 hours.

Eating cannabis is completely different than smoking it.

Perfect description of shit i ate to much damn wait i shouldnt have eaten it at all my fault hold on here it comes may not be fun but the trains already pulled out of the station hope you got your ticket so Indy dont throw you out the Zeppelin.
I've yet to do this with weed (no experience with edibles except for a brownie once many, many moons ago), but (if it's allowed to be discussed here) I once ate a certain type of "paper" that was described to me as weak. Oh sh!t, did that MF lie!!! I ate 7 little squares of this "paper". Not the tiny ones they have today - this was back in the mid 80's when they were anywhere from 200-400 single/double dipped mics per "paper". After about 30-40 minutes, it was like I was looking at this huge tidal wave coming at me, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it except to "ride the storm out". In retrospect, it was a really great night! I saw reality in so many levels...

First time I ever tried edibles, I bought brownies online. 4 brownies arrive so I asked wife ya want one. She said she wanted to know how it affected me. Can you say guinea pig. I eat one. Never came with instructions, Just 4 brownies. After about 1/2 hour I feel it. Thought that's OK so told the wife going to do some stuff in the garage. Little while later I am thinking I am really high, More high than I want to be so I sit down. After a few minutes I feel better so stand up. That's when the ride took off. Felt like I was gonna puke so grabbed a bucket and hurled. I sat back down and 10 minutes later I felt better so stood back up. Apparently I am still on the ride and puked again. Then I decided best to go lay in a cool tub. Summer ya know. I had just leaned forward to turn off the water and dam, Puked again. My nice clean water looked more like diarrhea in the toilet bowl so drained the water, Turned on the shower to clean my toilet bowl and started again with fresh water. Wife comes in and says what are you doing. I says did you eat any brownie. She says no. I said good. Only eat 1/2 a brownie or a 1/4 at most. Never felt chills or shaking. Just felt higher than a kite.

I ate Purple unicorn in 1997 from what i was told it was made at Sandoz labs that was kept in a dictionary under the word acid until 1997 when i travel across country to Santa Monica and ate it.Stayed on Ashland ave across from the car wash.Went body boarding at Zuma beach boy what a trip that was.Also used to get pot mailed to me from unknown person on same street.

I've yet to do this with weed (no experience with edibles except for a brownie once many, many moons ago), but (if it's allowed to be discussed here) I once ate a certain type of "paper" that was described to me as weak. Oh sh!t, did that MF lie!!! I ate 7 little squares of this "paper". Not the tiny ones they have today - this was back in the mid 80's when they were anywhere from 200-400 single/double dipped mics per "paper". After about 30-40 minutes, it was like I was looking at this huge tidal wave coming at me, and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it except to "ride the storm out". In retrospect, it was a really great night! I saw reality in so many levels...
Did u listen to the doors Riders on the storm
That song is etched in my memory after à wild trip!

I like the high from edibles but find it just too unpredictable. In this case I made a batch using MTC oil. Some suggest it absorbs more quickly, I found it still took the same amount of time for the high to start, but maybe it comes on faster than other oils. Anyways I started with 1/4 tsp and felt nothing, couple days later tried 1/2 tsp and felt mildly sedated. Ok so a couple days later I tried 3/4 tsp and I am sent for a loop. Who knows, was my body chemistry different that day, or was it just absorbed differently. Think the next batch will just be a CBD version.

Did u listen to the doors Riders on the storm
That song is etched in my memory after à wild trip!
Nope, but I do remember looking at the carpet and seeing all 3 levels of it. They weren't there the next day for some reason. I really couldn't move to much to be honest. When it first started coming on I just kinda plopped down in front of the fridge and moved aside every once in a while when someone needed a beer (it was New Years Eve). Then the real fun began... I wish I could remember more of it.

You must remember, no matter how much you do or how high you get, there have been more deaths by Unicorn's than there have been with cannabis.
Sit back and enjoy the ride!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom