Cannabis oil heals COPD

Jeff Waters

Cannabis oil from marijuana is having success treating COPD

COPD is the often used term for "Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease," a rather clumsy and vague description for most of us. It includes a few different lung issues, such as emphysema, bronchiectasis and chronic bronchitis. The scary part is that it's a mystery to our pharmaceutical-dependent medical system. And it gets progressively worse, often leading to death.

It's third in disease death rates, behind only heart disease and cancer. COPD creates constricted airways in one's lungs or renders small lung sacks inelastic and unable to fully accommodate breathing cycles; thus, there is obstruction.

COPD symptoms include some or all of the following: losing one's breath with minor activity, chronic coughing, increased sputum, chest tightness or pain with difficulty breathing, increased lung infections and fatigue. It has been observed to have four stages. Many of those lugging oxygen canisters around are in the last two stages.

The pharmaceuticals prescribed for treating symptoms often have side effects that cause more problems. Big Pharma is still fishing for cures, while COPD diagnoses rates continue rising in our toxic environment.

Medical marijuana to the rescue once again

The treatment situation is so bleak and harmful with mainstream medicine that those desperate to breathe normally and cough up less mucus have desperately turned to medical marijuana for at least some relief without negative side effects.

Smoking marijuana cigarettes is shunned for obvious reasons, but many claim that vaping, or using a vaporizer to inhale cannabis, is useful for COPD without exacerbating the lungs' inflammatory condition.

But better results have been achieved by ingesting cannabis, especially the potent, highly condensed oil extract that Rick Simpson pioneered in Canada and now in Eastern Europe. Many medical marijuana advocates, especially those in medical-cannabis-friendly states, have learned to make the oil and provide it to those in need.

Most of the cannabis treatment publicity has gone toward cancer, Crohn's disease, chronic epileptic seizures and glaucoma. Even Parkinson's disease and multiple sclerosis victims have experienced positive results from various cannabis products with THC applications.

Pharmaceutical-dependent mainstream medicine hasn't been able to cure any of these diseases or even alleviate symptoms without creating complications, some fatal.

More COPD patients have hopped on the cannabis cure bandwagon with positive results lately. These results include folks with late-stage COPD and severe emphysema.

An anecdotal sampling

At the relatively young age of 36, Jeff Waters was diagnosed with COPD. Eight years later he had to be rushed to an ER during another bout with bronchitis.

Lung scarring was discovered, and his condition was raised to stage 2 COPD. While prescribing several pharmaceuticals, the doctor told him that it would continue to get worse and eventually kill him.

Jeff did continue to get worse. He was unable to climb a flight of stairs and he wound up with stage 3 COPD and an oxygen canister to prove it. Showering and shaving without his oxygen supply turned out to be almost too arduous of a task.

Then an allergic reaction to a prescribed high blood pressure medication put him on life support in ICU with severe pneumonia for a month. After his recovery, he resolved to handle his COPD without mainstream medical interventions.

Jeff found COPD sufferers online who had resolved their COPD issues with cannabis oil. He networked with them and found his own sources for cannabis oil.

After only two months of using the oil, Jeff went off oxygen and all the pharmaceuticals he had been prescribed. He now walks two to five miles daily and claims that cannabis oil has allowed him "to get his life back."
Source: Cannabis oil from marijuana is having success treating COPD - NaturalNews.com

Checotah Man Credits Cannabis Oil For Improved Health

CHECOTAH, Oklahoma - Governor Mary Fallin said she does support a limited, medically supervised study of the use of cannabis oil, which comes from marijuana plants.

One Green Country man said using cannabis oil has dramatically improved chronic medical conditions he's faced for years.

Jeff from Checotah said six months ago, there's no way he could enjoy a walk at the park. COPD, a lung disease that blocks airflow and makes it difficult to breathe, wouldn't allow it; but he can now enjoy his walks, and he credits the use of cannabis oil from marijuana plants.

"Doctors weren't curing me,” he said.

For six months, he's taken a drop of the oil each morning and night.

8/13/2014 Related Story: Oklahoma Governor Announces Support For 'Medicinal' Marijuana Oil Usage

He only wants to go by his first name, since what he's doing is illegal, but Jeff said he's had a remarkable turnaround.

"I wasn't getting better, I was getting worse. I was tired of it,” Jeff said.

He said he never really thought he'd use cannabis, but was open to the idea, especially after getting pneumonia and spending 28 days in the hospital.

"I started researching alternative methods to heal and I came across cannabis oil and I thought ‘it's worth a shot' and it's changed my life,” Jeff said.

Jeff said he's now off all his medications, his blood pressure is fine, the cannabis oil prevents his anxiety and depression and his COPD is under control.

"No inhalers; no oxygen. I'm walking three to five miles a day,” he said.

Jeff said he doesn't actually buy cannabis oil; he gets donations of it from people in other states where cannabis oil is legal.

While experts debate the possibilities of addiction, impairment and short-term memory damage, Jeff said one downside is that it's hard to find work because he wouldn't be able to pass a drug test; but he said it's worth it.

"Without it I would be back on all my medications. I'd be sick,” he said.

Jeff said if Oklahoma doesn't legalize medicinal marijuana or cannabis oil, he'll likely move to a state where it's legal because of his health.
Source: Checotah Man Credits Cannabis Oil For Improved Health - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

One of many many aliments the concentrated oil heals/cures. The list is long and distinguished. It does have 'addictive' qualities; wanting to feel healthy, positive mental attitude while the concentrate heals glands and organs. Taken correctly there is no impairment, in fact, bright eyed and bushy tailed. The 'so called' experts do not even know how its taken correctly and still judge the oil related to smoking without even knowing the true healing powers of the concentrate. There is short term memory loss but no permanent damage, yet, they still tout the man-made meds with a list of serious side effects to go with them. When the dust settles the miracles of the original concentrated oil will be set free and the truth that has been suppressed for years will come forth.

Hi,

My mothers partner was diagnosed with COPD 6 months ago. I'm looking to find out which strain would be most effective for this condition?

Thanks

Hi iPaddyM,

I would chose Blue Dream (the 70-30 cut sativa/indica). I also would look into a CBD strain also (Harlequin is my fav). Look at my signature for some helpful links. Works amazing for COPD.

Welcome to 420 Magazine :circle-of-love:

Hi,

My mothers partner was diagnosed with COPD 6 months ago. I'm looking to find out which strain would be most effective for this condition?

Thanks

I don't wish to sound like a nit-picking as**ole here, but PigPharma has NO DESIRE to develop true cures - there sole interest is creating poisons that hold out nothing but fear and a fake "cure", so please lose the concept that PigPharma cares - their construct is a total lie. You cannot name one(1) single pharmaceutical product that has ever "cured" anything.

Curing is for meat & fish, like Prosciutto or smoked salmon; curing is for wood, so quality furniture can be made. Curing is like tanning - for leather. Curing is what is needed for good tasting cannabis. ALSO permit me to state that Medical Cannabis cures nothing - it simply boosts & resets your immune system so that your metabolism can HEAL itself! Chiropractors do not cure; naturopaths & homeopaths do not cure; they help one's body, through natural methods, restore BALANCE to a compromised immune system - allopathic medicine is for psychopathic Capitalists. Don't count on psychopaths to help very much!

Peace Light Truth Love i am adavida

420Mo is so accurately correct; you are so right bro' - smoking is a healthy habit as a high & it will have health benefits as a side effect, but it is nowhere near a healing product, compared with the whole plant extracts it is simply a totally safe intoxicant as opposed to your beers, liquors & wine; if you smoke to excess there are ZERO debilitating or even uncomfortable hangover or ill effects. And yes - the so-called experts still think it's good to ease the symptoms of the fake CANCER INDUSTRY - such nonsense -
by a strong change of diet & an assist of ingest MedCanna extract, defeating cancer is child's play!

The Truth about Cannabis will open your eyes, but not unless you first open your mind!

Truth is Paramount! love 2 all!

Thank you Brother; I have to give the credit to the concentrated oil. Learning to use it correctly taught me to learn what the 'industry' has been using and honestly in some cases worse than what the phamies are dishing out. You know the drill. How to use the oil correctly covers everything from A-Z. Great post Brother! Gotta get the mind to think outside the box. defeating cancer is child's play, it is getting the patient sent home to hospice to believe in it. Problem is Western Medicine doesn't leave much to work with. Some day perhaps people will think for themselves and see how the Western Medicine is nothing but a tool to make trillions of dollars off of their man made bs. Greed loves greed. Its all here, right on earth in a natural plant. Sheeple have to become people and open their eyes to what is really happening.

420Mo is so accurately correct; you are so right bro' - smoking is a healthy habit as a high & it will have health benefits as a side effect, but it is nowhere near a healing product, compared with the whole plant extracts it is simply a totally safe intoxicant as opposed to your beers, liquors & wine; if you smoke to excess there are ZERO debilitating or even uncomfortable hangover or ill effects. And yes - the so-called experts still think it's good to ease the symptoms of the fake CANCER INDUSTRY - such nonsense -
by a strong change of diet & an assist of ingest MedCanna extract, defeating cancer is child's play!

The Truth about Cannabis will open your eyes, but not unless you first open your mind!

Truth is Paramount! love 2 all!

Paddy - I developed COPD about '02 - I could no longer ski at 62 yrs - became unable to perform physically at my work, home or play - I became so bad I could not breathe in my shower! I was using 2 inhalers daily by 2009 - my experience has proven 1 thing: - for ease of vaporizing, any high-quality hybrid that is WELL CURED will be easy to inhale with a vaporizer - unfortunately, if you cannot vaporize comfortably, the Cannabis is NOT properly cured/aged. As for which/what strain, I would agree w/Harlequin(higher CBD), but any Indica-dominated (60-40 ratio) PROPERLY CURED, will be fine! ( ...my opinion only, but I AM a MedCanna wizard!)

Vaporizing is only part one in your healing, however; if you want the very best results that Cannabis has to give you, you will begin using Cannabis extract as a dietary supplement as well! This can be done easily, at home, with Coconut oil!

I am happy to give you more of my understandings of this fabulous vegetable/herb that must one day be freed for all of mankind's benefit!

Hi krush12,

What amount of coconut oil/cannabis ratio is used? Is the 'whole' plant used? Why would you want to digest such a large volume of coconut oil? What about O+ blood type that normally can be allergic to coconut oil? How can diluting the concentrate be more effective than just the cannabis oil extract? What about people who cannot handle any type of euphoria? Has this canna/coconut blend been decarboxylated?

Vaping for COPD; again, what about people who cannot be euphoric? Vaping benefits only offer 50% of the cannabinoids. Again, why dilute the full potential of the flower when made into an extract it can heal COPD much more effectively and not have euphoria.

Thank's in advanced for your answers.

Vaping for COPD;

Tx, 420Mo - Every time someone asks a question, many people can benefit from the answers & there are usually more answers than one! The purposes of making CannaOil are several - 1)- it is the safest & simplest way to prepare an extract in one's own kitchen without difficulty OR any dangerous solvents; 2) - using coconut oil is healthiest & should be virgin, cold-pressed and unrefined - "Nutiva" is possibly the best brand and organic, but if it creates allergic reactions, UNSALTED butter can be used, or olive oil - (there are several good vids on line!) If using Coconut oil, it can be used in MANY ways and having "diluted concentration" permits superior dosing control, rather than hit-and-miss experimentation, but MY purpose is for baking! "CocoButter" replaces the usual butter in any recipe and will not turn rancid in cool storage - a dairy butter will spoil in short order with added plant material - also, dairy butter is NOT healthy - just BAD! I've been making brownies, ginger snaps, granola energy bars - again, vids on line! And lastly, yes - since the extraction is done in a slow-cooker, rice cooker or double boiler, it will be de-carbed, but many people recommend an oven mode to decarbox - it is said this will MAXIMIZE your getting high!
I recommend adding a teaspoon of soy- or sunflower-lecithin to your mix - this will increase the bio-availability (increase your 'uptake', making it easier for your metabolism to utilize!

Next para > In CannaButter extraction, the normal ratio discussed out there is is 1/2 oz shake/trim in two cups oil - don't think of dilution in a negative way - there is ZERO dilution of the VALUE of your finished product - it simply makes it easier to figure your dosage - if you are using the whole plant, remove as much wood as possible (my preference) and most people will grind/mill, just 1 or 2 pulses - in a coffee grinder or blender! Whole bud will yield a MUCH stronger product, so govern yourself w/caution, or lessen the amount of bud by 1/2 - I've been using 1/2 oz full bud to 2 cups - mine is thus very strong, and I cut my brownies into wee servings - 20 brownies per pan! (-_-) - they work well! Ingesting in this way creates less euphoria as does small doses of "pure" extract! By the way, my extract, using top quality bud, wood removed, will yield approx. 5 grams per 1/4 oz of the Cannabis used - thus dosing is simple! ask again if U need!

next para > Why vaping for COPD? When first I discovered Rick Simpson, it was clear to me that that using RSO ingestion AND attacking the disease from the lungs themselves would be the best recommendation to beat lung cancer - if so, then vaping must also be the companion to the RSO! ... and guess what - after 6 mos vaping/ingesting, I dropped 1 of my two inhalers - my respirologist INSISTED that I must NOT discontinue any, ... meanwhile, my lung capacity had improved by 30%! ...that was July first, 2011, at age 67! Then, exactly 1 yr later my respirologist said he could find NO indications of COPD and also it appeared that my heart murmur, diagnosed in 1961, was GONE! Have not used any inhalers since July of 2012 - howzat for "Why vape"?

As to vaporizing causing euphoria, why not later in the evening? If the neg reactions are too extreme, use Charlotte's Web - but I'm not too sure there are many out there who cannot abide a mild euphoria (I'm just sayin')
... I grow it!
It's not illegal, in my opinion & doesn't cause one to get stoned! I'm not a lawyer!

* - * ... and that's MY story - I have been ingesting & vaporizing bud since Oct/ '11, and using CannaBudder (my view is that's the best term) since 2013 - so far, i've eliminated a) fatty liver threatening cirrhosis since 1976; b) corrected my spinal arthritis - I often could not stand erect, in pain 24hr daily ... 6 weeks after starting, I COULD stand erect on rising and was pain-free ALL THE TIME! Ugly moles have fallen off my body, I lost 65 lb on a Vegan diet & RSO in 4.5 months ... and on and on

This has been crafted as clearly as I could make it and I hope it is of value to you - please remember, this contains my own opinions, some outside info and my own experiences with this Divine vegetable - there are many natural solutions other than Cannabis for humanity's ailments - inflicted on us by the Capitalist Fascist ruination of our health & habitat - but the essay comes from Truth!

Thanx so much for this opportunity - please, let's keep this going - and I ask for others on this site to freely offer whatever they wish - there is no reason to stop learning!

Peace Light Love Truth d

PS - in my opinion, opinions are like assholes; everyone has one and most of 'em stink, so tread on me lightly - lol

Thanx, Mo :thanks:

OK SAM< I agree that if one wishes to eat red meat (I do) it should be organic, grass-fed beef - the use of butter, whether or not it's from organically reared beef, is unnecessary, and adding plant matter to butter means it must be kept frozen, or it WILL turn rancid - Coconut oil extract can be kept in a cool place. MY biggest question to your unsupported blurt is this: Where does one find organically raised milk cows in YOUR country, and what market availability is there for MR & MRS normal householder?

One other point - if one is able to purchase this "good quality" butter, why should it not be reserved for table use, pricey as it is!

My position, and that of many others, is that the Western addiction to meat is destructive of the planet - I never said not to use dairy butter - I said, and most agree, that using UNSALTED butter is fine, so please feel free to espouse your misplaced ideas without any thought OR knowledge of the topic!

I just opened up your 'Butter is Better" article and I find it spot-on as a review of the evils of Industrial Agriculture and the deliberate lies of our Capitalist/Fascist controllers. Please try to enjoy a life of balanced diet!

Please try to use intelligence if you wish to be of use to this forum, this medicine and this planet!

Please try to use discernment before you choose a soap box to exercise your "freedom of speech"!

Please try to avoid calling Truth an untruth! - sorry, you said "incorrect"!

No need to get angry. Just trying to make sure people are aware that butter isn't as dangerous as "government health" has made it out to be. Yes, I agree that commercial agriculture is terrible, that's why I mentioned grass-fed (and yes, organic if possible). And yes, it does need to be kept frozen if you're not using it straight away. And yes, coconut oil is great too.

I can't afford the organic butter myself so have to be content with grass-fed.

I wasn't attacking you personally, just making sure people don't stop eating butter because they think it's unhealthy... Maybe I misunderstood your statement about dairy butter being unhealthy - maybe it was in relation to going rancid if not stored correctly.

krush12,

Thank you for your detailed explanation, it is the best testimony I've read to date. Really glad it has helped with all your ailments you mentioned. One thing for sure cannabis concentrated oil has many healing qualities from A-Z. No doubt it is the safest way to make the concentrate.

My method is getting the concentrate to the CB1 receptors first so there's absolutely no euphoria using the most potent flowers even if it doesn't have CBD's whatsoever. I do blend a high CBD strain with a high THC strain for a daytime oil (2-1 THC/CBD). I could talk hours about this method taking the highest strength concentrate available but you would have to try it to fully understand the difference. You would see the difference in short order because you have used the oil for awhile.

As a caretaker (mostly late stage cancer patients sent home to hospice when western medicine has failed) first order of things is usually to wean them off of morphine or other heavy pain meds. Digesting edibles, canna butter, capsules, concentrated oil even in diluted versions can cause their blood pressure to drop dramatically and in their weakened state pass out and can create a life threatening situation. Also because tumors have mets all over the body they also have to have the highest potency concentrate to not only shrink the tumors, manage pain/inflammation (CBD's) the high potency THC kills the cancer cells. Preventive maintenance or not life threatening illness covering everything from A-Z is only a half grain of rice a day dose (high end concentrate) and a half grain of rice for sleep. Going through your day bright eyed and bushy tailed and deep REM sleep at night with no euphoria. Again, you would have to try it to see the difference in the way you heal. Also didn't Canada legalize cannabis concentrated oil? For those who don't want to make their own concentrate using 100% ethyl corn alcohol, organic food grade carrier, wouldn't this be an alternative? I simply don't know what the Canadian government oil consist of. A worthy mention, I had COPD (smoking cigs for 50 years) and for me it was gone the very first day I used the concentrate. Amazing stuff. Not a better medicine in the world to say the least. Thanks again for your detailed explanation.

Cheers

Bro - perhaps you missed something, or perhaps I didn't boast? I have a license to grow 49 plants - my license may yet be RESCINDED because the only legal growers now are millionaire Capitalists - yet, even they, licensed by our federal Fascists, are not permitted to produce anything other than dried "marihuana" - see, they don't even spell the slang properly - phuquing idiots!

I have been making my own oil since 2011 - ingested 0.600 mg (or more) daily for a year; continued ingesting approx. 0.025 ml daily as a dietary supplement - i had a v. serious car crash Jan '13 - my ONLY meds were cannabis extracts w/morning coffee and ingesting approx. 0.50 grams of RSO daily!

I am fully cognizant of the results of such massive, long-term dosaging (and that's another thread to be started) and I have recently produced three(3) mother plants, separate phenos, of Charlotte's Web, testing out @ 14/1 cbd/thc ratio - know this, my brother, i have a pretty good handle on what's goin' on. I am able to blend perfectly. I do NOT make product for profit - I cannot accept payment, as a prostitute must and I abhor obfuscation - the specialty of Western science, medicine & technology!

I do have some puzzlements here dood - #1 - Why are we concentrating on this "non-euphoric" deal? Are there dire consequences that somebody on their deathbed should not be allowed to enjoy some bliss? Why are we discussing maintenance dosages for cancer patients sent home (hospice) to die? They deserve full dosages of RSO - 0.600 mg/0.660 ml daily as soon as that intake can be adjusted to - cannabis does not "cure" cancer, but with full dosages of high thc extract & generous daily intake of Amygdalin, the ravaging consequences of Chemo"therapy" & Radiation poisoning can be reversed in most cases, and these patients can lead a healthy, cancer-free and active life for years to come! ... unless, of course, some fool advises that they have been "cured" and should simply return to their normal life-style that they have led in their previous life!

Also 420Mo, what are you speaking of when you say you aim to "get the concentrate to the cb1 receptors 1st so there is [absolutely no euphoria]" ! ? wha you saying here? How does activating the cb1 receptors in the brain NULLIFY the effects of thc? Perhaps I truly misunderstand - MY understanding is that activating the CBD creates the "bliss" of our innate Anandamides, which are usually at depleted levels. And further, why would you think to tell me that I "would have to try it to understand the difference." It begs the question "Am I being condescended to?"!

PLEASE esplain, Lucy - I don grasp!

And another thing I don't understand - Why would you suppose I need to be instructed that the first order of business is "weaning" from addiction - I will suggest that your methodology is based on guidance gleaned from your allopathic "medical' indoctrination of years past, or the fear imposed upon you by your controllers at present!

May I clarify my philosophy with you? It is thus - Cancer is a "caused" syndrome, created by toxic environments; those toxins are, in order of deadliness are:
# 1 - stress,

# 2 - missing dietary essentials and dietary intake of poisonous processed foods sold as "safe" and "convenient" in today's harried, hurried life! (I would prefer to outlaw foods that are deemed "safe")

# 3 - emotional stress - most toxic of all!

# 4 - Polluted air, not CO2, but deodorizers, emissions by Industry & Transport, etc. oh yes - also: stress

Knock-out dosages are required to wipe out cancer and it's CURES - sleep time is the ONLY time a body can heal.
High dosages create bliss or oblivion, calm & serenity, peace & lack of stress, the most healing path available!

May I now ask for your understanding if I have misinterpreted anything you have suggested, but it is baffling to me how you feel a wee drop of oil twice daily will defeat & eradicate a stage 4 cancer AFTER the person has been almost DESTROYED by the fakery of ... oh dear must ... not ... offend ... honest.... oh i so embare assed -

I'm hoping, unrealistically, that you are not TOO offended by my piss-off attitude, dude, but I cannot abide bad shyte!

I apologize for offending, but not for speaking Truth!

Hi iPaddyM,

I would chose Blue Dream (the 70-30 cut sativa/indica). I also would look into a CBD strain also (Harlequin is my fav). Look at my signature for some helpful links. Works amazing for COPD.

Welcome to 420 Magazine :circle-of-love:

Hi 420 Motoco :Namaste:

Thank you for this information. I've been asking around here in Ireland about those strains but can't find them locally. I'm going to do some searching in UK & Europe for these seeds. I know of anywhere in the UK or Europe or even across the water where you are, please let me know.

:volcano-smiley:

Kind Regards,

Paddy

Bro - perhaps you missed something, or perhaps I didn't boast? I have a license to grow 49 plants - my license may yet be RESCINDED because the only legal growers now are millionaire Capitalists - yet, even they, licensed by our federal Fascists, are not permitted to produce anything other than dried "marihuana" - see, they don't even spell the slang properly - phuquing idiots!

I have been making my own oil since 2011 - ingested 0.600 mg (or more) daily for a year; continued ingesting approx. 0.025 ml daily as a dietary supplement - i had a v. serious car crash Jan '13 - my ONLY meds were cannabis extracts w/morning coffee and ingesting approx. 0.50 grams of RSO daily!

I am fully cognizant of the results of such massive, long-term dosaging (and that's another thread to be started) and I have recently produced three(3) mother plants, separate phenos, of Charlotte's Web, testing out @ 14/1 cbd/thc ratio - know this, my brother, i have a pretty good handle on what's goin' on. I am able to blend perfectly. I do NOT make product for profit - I cannot accept payment, as a prostitute must and I abhor obfuscation - the specialty of Western science, medicine & technology!

I do have some puzzlements here dood - #1 - Why are we concentrating on this "non-euphoric" deal? Are there dire consequences that somebody on their deathbed should not be allowed to enjoy some bliss? Why are we discussing maintenance dosages for cancer patients sent home (hospice) to die? They deserve full dosages of RSO - 0.600 mg/0.660 ml daily as soon as that intake can be adjusted to - cannabis does not "cure" cancer, but with full dosages of high thc extract & generous daily intake of Amygdalin, the ravaging consequences of Chemo"therapy" & Radiation poisoning can be reversed in most cases, and these patients can lead a healthy, cancer-free and active life for years to come! ... unless, of course, some fool advises that they have been "cured" and should simply return to their normal life-style that they have led in their previous life!

Also 420Mo, what are you speaking of when you say you aim to "get the concentrate to the cb1 receptors 1st so there is [absolutely no euphoria]" ! ? wha you saying here? How does activating the cb1 receptors in the brain NULLIFY the effects of thc? Perhaps I truly misunderstand - MY understanding is that activating the CBD creates the "bliss" of our innate Anandamides, which are usually at depleted levels. And further, why would you think to tell me that I "would have to try it to understand the difference." It begs the question "Am I being condescended to?"!

PLEASE esplain, Lucy - I don grasp!

And another thing I don't understand - Why would you suppose I need to be instructed that the first order of business is "weaning" from addiction - I will suggest that your methodology is based on guidance gleaned from your allopathic "medical' indoctrination of years past, or the fear imposed upon you by your controllers at present!

May I clarify my philosophy with you? It is thus - Cancer is a "caused" syndrome, created by toxic environments; those toxins are, in order of deadliness are:
# 1 - stress,

# 2 - missing dietary essentials and dietary intake of poisonous processed foods sold as "safe" and "convenient" in today's harried, hurried life! (I would prefer to outlaw foods that are deemed "safe")

# 3 - emotional stress - most toxic of all!

# 4 - Polluted air, not CO2, but deodorizers, emissions by Industry & Transport, etc. oh yes - also: stress

Knock-out dosages are required to wipe out cancer and it's CURES - sleep time is the ONLY time a body can heal.
High dosages create bliss or oblivion, calm & serenity, peace & lack of stress, the most healing path available!

May I now ask for your understanding if I have misinterpreted anything you have suggested, but it is baffling to me how you feel a wee drop of oil twice daily will defeat & eradicate a stage 4 cancer AFTER the person has been almost DESTROYED by the fakery of ... oh dear must ... not ... offend ... honest.... oh i so embare assed -

I'm hoping, unrealistically, that you are not TOO offended by my piss-off attitude, dude, but I cannot abide bad shyte!

I apologize for offending, but not for speaking Truth!

You're not offending me krusht2. Everyone has a right to their opinion. I'm not pissed off either. I will respond to your post, just a really busy schedule today. I see you have used Cannabis Concentrated Oil/RSO, did you recently switch to the canna/coconut oil blend? I reviewed my prior post and I really don't see what I wrote would cause some of your responses? But if your responses are of this nature, perhaps your post doesn't need responding. I understand your passion but apparently your method is the only the only way to go, digesting the oil which by the way is what has been on the web for many years. Methods always change. Please catch up and if other members say something that you don't agree with perhaps explaining to them 'why' your opinion is one way or the other' instead of getting so offensive. I had to. I have all your answers in my 'dosing' tutorial if you would like to read them.

Hi 420 Motoco :Namaste:

Thank you for this information. I've been asking around here in Ireland about those strains but can't find them locally. I'm going to do some searching in UK & Europe for these seeds. I know of anywhere in the UK or Europe or even across the water where you are, please let me know.

:volcano-smiley:

Kind Regards,

Paddy

Hi Paddy,

It doesn't have to be my strains but a likeness. Sativa 70/30 dominant. Any high CBD strain. And close to pure Indica you can get 90% dominant or better. Have you checked out our seed sponsors on 420? Check those out. Also google in 'seed banks' as Amsterdam has some of the longest running. Later this evening or as soon as I can I will send you some of the links, crazy busy day.

We also have members living in Ireland if they would like to jump in. Wish I could see the country my ancestors lived :)

Ingesting the coconut oil capsules, especially with lecithin, does indeed make the cannabinoids as bioavailable as possible if dosing orally.

BUT,
By using the digestive route, as opposed to buccal (between cheek & gum), you're processing out 80% to 95% of the cannabinoids through 2nd pass delivery. And though the capsules with coconut oil, flaxseed oil and/or lecithin is as bioavailable as possible with this method, the liver & digestive enzymes are still converting THC-9 to THC-11 as well as a half a dozen further undesirable processes using the oral method of delivery.

Vitamin C at 500g taken orally can deliver up to 350g if lipid encapsulates are used. This can easily be preformed by adding a polar vehicle such as coconut oil. Adding lecithin organically completes the encapsulated process.

But, again, if the same vitamin C were taken using the buccal method, you would get 450g if not more.

You want to treat symptoms, take a pill.
You looking for the cure, take by submucous or buccal route.

I did not author any of this information. It is readily available through about 37 medical/scientific, international, peer reviewed studies.

Back
Top Bottom