Cannabis oil into brownies? Help!

I recently got a batch of oil, butane oil and its pretty potent to say the least .Is there any journal on how to take the oil and make butter out of it ? also im probably going to use a 13 x 9 making 16 brownies with 2gs hash oil if thats possible?:roorrip:
You can but you will have to mix such a small amount of cannabis alot to get it to distribute equally through the brownies. Just add it to the oil or butter in a small sauce pan and mix it very thoroughly before you add it to your recipe.

You can but you will have to mix such a small amount of cannabis alot to get it to distribute equally through the brownies. Just add it to the oil or butter in a small sauce pan and mix it very thoroughly before you add it to your recipe.
Also should i just mix the butane oil with butter in a sauce pan an warm it up so it liquify along with adding a gram of cannabis, then add it to my recipe as if it were oil or such?

I use 15 grams of cannabis for my brownies but its not hash oil. Hash oil is a lot more concentrated in thc. I would think 2 grams of oil in a recipe would probably be pretty good.
You can use either butter or any oil, I use canola oil in mine. Just put the oil or butter that you need for the recipe in a small auce pan, leave it on simmer and add your hash oil to it. Doesn't take long, maybe 15 minutes. Stir in very thoroughly and then add the oil or butter mix to your recipe as you normally would. I keep the heat down in oven to about 325 degrees when I cook my brownies. Too high and you can cook of the cannabis oil.

I use 15 grams of cannabis for my brownies but its not hash oil. Hash oil is a lot more concentrated in thc. I would think 2 grams of oil in a recipe would probably be pretty good.
You can use either butter or any oil, I use canola oil in mine. Just put the oil or butter that you need for the recipe in a small auce pan, leave it on simmer and add your hash oil to it. Doesn't take long, maybe 15 minutes. Stir in very thoroughly and then add the oil or butter mix to your recipe as you normally would. I keep the heat down in oven to about 325 degrees when I cook my brownies. Too high and you can cook of the cannabis oil.
i did what you said just finished but i had to up the temp to 350 like the recipe call for, did i cook out the hash =[?
i havent tried them yet but im about tooo! :bravo:

you have to try them on see, personally, I would have come back here and said that the recipe said 350 in what to do, you chose to do them at 350 and you didn't mention how long to cook them for the try

325 degrees is the max for edibles
Try this for a good no cook recipe
Take your oil and mix it with melted butter then use that to make rice crispy bars
The point is you don't cook off any of your thc in the process mmmmm yummy rice crispy bars are the way to go

Also I've made brownies as well the recipe calls for 350 degrees but I lower it to 325 for 55 minutes this is the Betty Crocker you buy in a box I took about 3 grams of oil and they were a little to strong for me but my friends loved them ( they love free stuff )

Also I've made brownies as well the recipe calls for 350 degrees but I lower it to 325 for 55 minutes this is the Betty Crocker you buy in a box I took about 3 grams of oil and they were a little to strong for me but my friends loved them ( they love free stuff )
Thats what I use for my recipes plus I usually pick up a bottle of the Herscheys chocolate syrup and add a little to the recipe. At WalMart you can get the Betty Crocker mix and the Herscheys for $1.50 each. I also keep my temp down to 325 and let it cook about 5 minutes longer than they call for to get it all baked properly.

Back
Top Bottom