Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

Welcome aboard wildjim.

{Oil on!!}

oil_6.jpg

This would look cool with the rso inside and "oil on" posted under or over it.[/QUOTE]

I have one in progress that has "Tack On!" under it with a graphic of a big teeth smile on it. I'm still tinkering with that one. :)
Good idea there brother dear. :thumb:

I'm also seriously considering using that combo as my new avatar. I really hate to see my Lion go away.....but ya have to grow up sometime. :laughtwo:

The thought of you using that as your avatar went through my mind earlier this morning............great mind????

Do you know what SweetSue was talking about?

John is on How to make Concentrated Cannabis Oil journal helping out a person in need, I wanted to call him out and thank him on this journal.

:thanks::bravo:......JOHN.......:circle-of-love::Namaste:

I'll volunteer if you're looking. Let me know if you're interested.

I appreciate that! I have already sent an email to my potential victim, just waiting to hear back. If he says "no time", then I'll get in touch with you.

:thumb:

Hello everybody! This thread is wonderful! Sorry I am so late, friends. Thank you Cannafan for letting me know about this off topic thread. I am guilty of making off topic posts pretty often. This thread will be my first place to read when I get on line.

:circle-of-love:

WJ
:ciao:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

:xmas:

So glad to see you here! Let's see if we can make this a fun place for us "Oilers" and friends.

That made me chuckle out loud. Great job.

Now you're getting the hang of it Cannafan....great job!

I'm feeling embarrassed by the last line of my post #21 on this thread. Although it deals with THE most important issues to men, I did phrase it a little snarkily. Not appropriate in mixed company. And where in hell did I come up with that fire truck reference?

My apologies to those I know I must have offended. I will attempt greater control.

:Namaste:

[[[[My apologies to those I know I must have offended. I will attempt greater control.

:Namaste:[/QUOTE]]]]]]

:thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::rofl: :love::love:.....John being John.....:love::love:

Didn't offend me, I laughed my arse off. It could possibly have been worded a little less......explanatory...with the firetruck comment...but that's what made it so funny. You were right on the edge of things.....

:rofl:

I don't like the Avatar, can't see the "Tack On!" clear enough, so I'm reverting back until I get that fixed. :)

Didn't offend me, I laughed my arse off. It could possibly have been worded a little less......explanatory...with the firetruck comment...but that's what made it so funny. You were right on the edge of things.....

:rofl:

I don't like the Avatar, can't see the "Tack On!" clear enough, so I'm reverting back until I get that fixed. :)

I'm using the tiny screen of the iPhone and I see it clearly Canna.

Beats the hell out of my avatar.

I like your avatar. It makes the appropriate statement with simplicity.

Oiler, you have a great avatar. Very hard to think up one better!:thumb:

Canna I like the lion... Just sayin'....:circle-of-love:

Yeah, I like my yawning Lion too. It's me, and it took a lot of work to make that. I tried to find it on my laptop and couldn't. (this site doesn't store those anywhere that I can figure out) I think it's on a hard drive storage unit on the desk.
It will be coming back.
I'll save that RSO one for a future project. :)

Beats the hell out of my avatar.

No it doesn't. I've always admired yours. :)

I have a couple more people to PM on the thread here, budnoob3 has already got one from me. And I will go through my friends list to see who I might have missed.

Question for the group,

How do you guys/gals store your oil that you have made for future use?

What are the recommended ways to store it? My understanding was it could be stored in a drawer.

Back
Top Bottom