Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

"Skywalker OG" is clone only from LA: 80% Sativa 20% Indica

"Skywalker" is from Dutch Passion

We are currently into our tenth page on the Origin of Skywalker OG article about to be released next week.

Oh good. Skywalker OG narrows it down to either (Dutch Passion based) Indica dominant night-time oil, or a more evenly mixed indica/sativa with sativa dominant day-time oil effects. Not being able to enforce copyright law has made a mess of the world of cannabis breeding. Fine plants but with large pockets of confusion.

. Well I can only hope to be as wonderful and all of you! Seriously something to aspire to! :circle-of-love: geeze,I'm tried to answer like you did in each section, but it didn't separate each comment.....see newbie.

Thanks radogast!

I'm a computer geek from way back. I learned GML (the root code for HTML) back in 1980. I bought an IBM PC in '82 but had to wait another 15 years until I could put the two together :)

OK. Wierdness aside, if you click on " Go Advanced " or " Edit " your old post. You can see how every quote begins with something like [ QUOTE=jennyj;2836639 ] and ends with [ /quote ] - no spaces. The same for [ size ] and [ /size ], [ color ] and [ /color ]- no spaces

All I do is copy the tags :)

I'm a computer geek from way back. I learned GML (the root code for HTML) back in 1980. I bought an IBM PC in '82 but had to wait another 15 years until I could put the two together :)

OK. Wierdness aside, if you click on " Go Advanced " or " Edit " your old post. You can see how every quote begins with something like [ QUOTE=jennyj;2836639 ] and ends with [ /quote ] - no spaces. The same for [ size ] and [ /size ], [ color ] and [ /color ]- no spaces

. Ah very good! Thanks!

"Skywalker OG" is clone only from LA: 80% Sativa 20% Indica

"Skywalker" is from Dutch Passion

We are currently into our tenth page on the Origin of Skywalker OG article about to be released next week.

. Great info! I look forward to the article!

Looking forward to it also. I get skeptical when I hear about clone only strains.

As I'm sure you are aware, there is both the problem with the story behind the original strains and all the copycat breeders. You never know what the dispensary really got their hands on. Nice of you folks to sort out the mystery.

Hey JohnnyOilseed, I have #'s on the megahome distiller: For water distilling, using luke warm water. I took 4.5 hours (must have been the luke warm water Sista). At a average of 570 watts (checked by a Kill-a-watt) 2.28 KWH @ .09 cents per KWH it cost me 22.5 cents to distill 1 gal of water. That could be a savings of 17.5 cents per gal, bought at the store. It would take 1409 gal to pay for the distiller.

Thank God we can distill & reclaim our alcohol and save Approx $48 per 1500mil (80%) of 190 Everclear. Distiller paid for in 5.14 reclaims

Here's Johnny :circle-of-love::drool::cco::drool::circle-of-love:

Hey JohnnyOilseed, I have #'s on the megahome distiller: For water distilling, using luke warm water. I took 4.5 hours (must have been the luke warm water Sista). At a average of 570 watts (checked by a Kill-a-watt) 2.28 KWH @ .09 cents per KWH it cost me 22.5 cents to distill 1 gal of water. That could be a savings of 17.5 cents per gal, bought at the store. It would take 1409 gal to pay for the distiller.

Thank God we can distill & reclaim our alcohol and save Approx $48 per 1500mil (80%) of 190 Everclear. Distiller paid for in 5.14 reclaims

Here's Johnny :circle-of-love::drool::cco::drool::circle-of-love:

Thank you for working all that out CCOiler. :high-five:

Back from the Dr.'s...
The stage 2 melonoma on my scalp is "cured". And they wanted me to do radiation. Lol. NOT.
I pulled off the bandaid & here said, " Well, you've apparently pulled it off again".
My CEA is still down to 8. The existing tumor on my liver (the ones on my colon & the other 5 on my liver are all still gone) is down to the size of a dime. It was 14cm in its heyday. Lol.
This the 1st test results that will be fwd'd to the Moncrief Cancer Center & MD Anderson Cancer Hospital.
They are studying "high THC alternative carcinoma treatments". I'm one of 14 other case studies.

Well, study that CEA of 8 & get the infusion room closed for good.
Thank you Lord for this plant & all you've blessed us with.
Hey Cajun, I'm jen. Newbie here! Just started the oil for my daughter's cervical cancer which has spread to her lungs and abdomen!

I am so excited about your excellent review at the Dr's. Whooo Hooo! I have heard a lot about you! Wow, so impressive! Made my day! :love::circle-of-love::cheer:

I had my first computer in 1976. An Atari 400. Put a real keyboard on it and 256K memory. (They were only built to have 16k :)) We made that thing do stuff it was never intended for. In the late 80s we were using 9600 baud modems that were only available through the government (Had a high school friend who's father "borrowed" them for us to use. At the time, 1200 was as fast as most people could go!!! :) :peace:

I had my first computer in 1976. An Atari 400. Put a real keyboard on it and 256K memory. (They were only built to have 16k :)) We made that thing do stuff it was never intended for. In the late 80s we were using 9600 baud modems that were only available through the government (Had a high school friend who's father "borrowed" them for us to use. At the time, 1200 was as fast as most people could go!!! :) :peace:
You and Radogast are too funny! Oilers and nerds!!!! LOVE you guys! :love::love::love:

Two words: Punch Cards :yikes:

Hey Oilcan, thanks for all that weird nerd still stuff. 22 centavos...check.....don't have to carry 5 gallons at a time....check.

OK, if I cut the watts in half, what happens to the cost/gal?

Oilcan, parallel lines have so much in common, it's a shame they'll never meet!

Did you enjoy 'Rounded off Pi day'? Can you explain it?

:ciao:
JohnnyOilseed

:drool::drool::cco::drool::drool: WHAT??? :thedoubletake::drool::thedoubletake:

What part? And, then, that would be 'NO'.

:love::love:JohnnyOilseed:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hey Oilcan, thanks for all that weird nerd still stuff. 22 centavos...check.....don't have to carry 5 gallons at a time....check.
Hi CCOiler, thanks for the still info....22 cents a gallon....cool, and good to not carry 5 gallon container from the store...cool.

I wonder if the efficiency (cost/gal) increases with lower power input to the still?

Joke.

March 14, (20)15 9o'clock......
is
3.14159...Pi
so
March 14, (20)16
is
rounded off to

JohnnyOilseed

That help?

That help?

Thanks for the clarification JohnnyOilseed :drool::thedoubletake::drool:

They didn't teach pi in 5th grade and I didn't make to 6th grade :drool::smokin::drool:

Yep, that was day 3.14159 of the 6th grade, Oilcan.

And to finish, because I know you're peein' yerself with wantin' to know:

Pi is what they (mattamutishuns) call 3.141....you know....the ratio of the circumference of a circle to it's diameter.

Sumptun w'all needn'use ever day...

:tokin: the ratio of the circumference of my face to the diameter of the blunt.

I would like to throw out something that happen today and ask for your comments:

VP Joe Biden, came to Seattle today and stated that in 10 years, "Cancer will be cured".........Okay, to me this means that Cannabis will be Federally legalized. The Pharmy's will have to release to the public that CCO is a great part of the cure and will have to finally admit to the people that they have been hiding the cure for decades (or not). They will also have to give the cure to the people so they can keep making money. (poor pharmys) there will be Billions lost in chemo & radiation prescriptions (referrals)...etc....etc...

THOUGHTS:

JohnnyOilseed

Lol @ Oilcan lol john, you are a hoot! And I love nerd stuff!

Back
Top Bottom