Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

re: Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

If your CBD oil won't tack, she might want to take it another way.

Two thoughts would be:

#1 - Drink the CBD oil, which might not be as effective as you want because everything ingested goes through the liver due to 'First Pass' metabolism. But this is probably how most people take it. - I have some book learning on THC, the liver and bio-availability but none on CBD, the liver and bioavaliability. One thread that might know is A Base Treatment Regimen for Cancer . Certain things like eating mangos might or might not be advised.

#2 - Place the CBD oil externally in a place found only on females. This would be a simple place to get an effective dose until you come up with a final plan. It is biologically quite similar to tacking. At least as good or better than swallowing it.

--- so now I have gone out on a limb with a half answer that might be shot down by wiser people than I am .. What will my name be if I can't respond to Bueller ? Bueller?
. Hum, I will have to ponder. not sure about the playtex version. Lol I already told my daughter she may have to back door things eventually! She was thrilled!

I figured ferris bueller was a better tag line for that post.....lol So maybe, forrest gump ....JeNAY!

My Brother....Forest Gump :high-five:

Jenny? just a thought, maybe you can cook it down to a better thickness? But lets wait until some others add their 2 cents, Okay?

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

My Brother....Forest Gump :high-five:

Jenny? just a thought, maybe you can cook it down to a better thickness? But lets wait until some others add their 2 cents, Okay?

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:
I have not graduated to da cookin! I only have a gram and I would probably lose most of it! MaYbe I will get it cold? Crap I don't know...lol Run Forrest, Run!

If your CBD oil won't tack, she might want to take it another way.

...Certain things like eating mangos might or might not be advised.

--- so now I have gone out on a limb with a half answer that might be shot down by wiser people than I am .. What will my name be if I can't respond to Bueller ? Bueller?

Not shooting ya down bud, but not eating mangoes?
And, don't drink it. You'll just be wasting valuable meds.

Not shooting ya down bud, but not eating mangoes?
And, don't drink it. You'll just be wasting valuable meds.

I didn't mean to say eating mangoes would ever be bad... Just that CBDs might or might not benefit from the competitive inhibition of Mango, Amentoflavone and Apinenin attaching to receptors in the liver.

We don't have guaranteed real CBD oil in my state, so all I have seen and experienced is eyedroppers under the tongue, which is almost the same as drinking it.

I guess I muddied the waters again today - dang it.

I think your doing great Radogast :Namaste:

:love::cco::love:

I
I didn't mean to say eating mangoes would ever be bad... Just that CBDs might or might not benefit from the competitive inhibition of Mango, Amentoflavone and Apinenin attaching to receptors in the liver.

We don't have guaranteed real CBD oil in my state, so all I have seen and experienced is eyedroppers under the tongue, which is almost the same as drinking it.

Heck, I didn't know what oiling was 2 weeks ago! Thank goodness I found all you great people to help me with my quest! Glad Cajun is popping in! as 420 Forrest Gump would say, life is like a box of edibles, ya never know how high you' ll get:thumb:

I assumed we were still on the gump theme!

Jenny, is the CBD oil suitable for under the tongue? My thought was you might be able to do both the tack and the sublingual application of the CBD oil simultaneously.

Eye droppers under the tongue wouldn't be the same as drinking it. You treat it the same as tacking and don't swallow and it gets absorbed right into the systemic circulatory system. It should actually absorb faster there than the tack will, or at least that would be my expectation. If you swallowed, it would be drinking it.

I would like to throw out something that happen today and ask for your comments:

VP Joe Biden, came to Seattle today and stated that in 10 years, "Cancer will be cured".........Okay, to me this means that Cannabis will be Federally legalized. The Pharmy's will have to release to the public that CCO is a great part of the cure and will have to finally admit to the people that they have been hiding the cure for decades (or not). They will also have to give the cure to the people so they can keep making money. (poor pharmys) there will be Billions lost in chemo & radiation prescriptions (referrals)...etc....etc...

THOUGHTS:

My thoughts on this are that the reason it is going to take as long as they say is becasue it will take big pharma that long to patent every single bit of it and you can bet it will be every bit as expensive as chemo and the rest... Big Pharma IMO is the reason it is not legal now... I will never be convinced that there have been no cures for any major diseases since the 50's... Really! Doesn't play true in my head... In 60+ years with all the advancements in science... Nope... it's about the money.....:circle-of-love:

Jenny, is the CBD oil suitable for under the tongue? My thought was you might be able to do both the tack and the sublingual application of the CBD oil simultaneously.

I wonder if you took it under the tongue... would it wash away with her Ice water sip and spit. That was my concern with tacking it.(runny CBD oil. The THC oil sticks just fine. or maybe the cold of the water seals the CBD too?

Also, it could just be that variety of CBD oil. (since we have never used any CBD oil, I didn't know of the true consistency. are they all runny.

No Jenny they shouldn't be runny just because it is CBD... Is it possible to mix the 2 oils and get a better consistency to tack with... I know I'm coming in a bit late to the conversation and I apoligize for that but if you are able to tack with the THC mix OK why not add the CBD oil and mix them together than tack together..:confused: If this has already been covered again I apoligize...:circle-of-love:

No Jenny they shouldn't be runny just because it is CBD... Is it possible to mix the 2 oils and get a better consistency to tack with... I know I'm coming in a bit late to the conversation and I apoligize for that but if you are able to tack with the THC mix OK why not add the CBD oil and mix them together than tack together..:confused: If this has already been covered again I apoligize...:circle-of-love:

Hi Dennise, Nope not a resolution yet. We have to buy our olls pre made in syringes. mixing, well I'd probably lose some of this expensive product. I found a high THC oil, but had to search for the CBD oil. Since most shop peeps don't know about tacking, it packed for sub-lingual use. They package for easy of use, not proper use. (sprays, chews, tinctures.....

I just need to get her a dose at this point, but didn't want to wash it away with the ice water/spit routine. I guess we can do it separate under the tongue until we find a better oil.

Ok, here's a thought? Instead of getting a high CBD oil for a add on dose. Do a lower THC oils at 50% and a 1:1 THC/CBD 30%/30%...2:1 right? I am sure that oil will be thicker.

AND if appropriate, once she is used to dosing.... Go back to the 71% THC and add the 1:1 THC CBD.(30%/30%) or is that too much THC vs CBD.?

Ok my Brain hurts!:thumb:

I personally would start with 2:1 THC-CBD when it is possible but I really don't want to step on toes here as I have not caught up on all of your conversations... I most certainly will give you kudos for you grasp and working towards curing your daughter and you are most definitly heading in the right direction....:circle-of-love:

I personally would start with 2:1 THC-CBD when it is possible but I really don't want to step on toes here as I have not caught up on all of your conversations... I most certainly will give you kudos for you grasp and working towards curing your daughter and you are most definitly heading in the right direction....:circle-of-love:

So, guess I could do the 50% and the 1:1 THC/CBD 30%/30% that would give us more of a 2:1 over all. 80/30 split THC/CBD.

Well, after I use up the one's i have currently. (can't waste a dime of this "gold" :love:

Jen, hi and high!

By and by, what are you trying to do? Kill cancer, right?

High THC with a trace amount of CBD create the cannabinoid synergistic effect needed to kill cancer most effectively.
All oil containes trace amounts of CBDs, even the THC oil you bought.
You, most likely and IMHO, will create no greater cancer killing oil by adding more CBDs.
Don't get sidetracked. Don't think spending more money will kill more cancer, unless it's to buy more high THC oil.
THC kills cancer....focus. Learn, there is much. But don't be confused.

If you only have 1 gram of THC oil, that is your problem.​

Massive (1g/day), prolonged (6 months?) THC oil will do it. I used NO CBDs and I now (last test) have no cancer found. I know Rick Simpson says 60 days...2months. Does it seem logical to defeat cancer so rapidly? Add CBDs and eat it for the 2 month cure? Not likely IMHO.
CBDs for pain, seizures, inflammation, when no high can be tolerated (children, work, anxiety attacks, fear of sloppy tacking).

If this is way off, someone educate me please. I haven't read everything on the subject and am still learning, like we all are.

:Namaste:
JohnnyOilseed

PS. Pull the plunger out of one of the syringes (cap off, tip down) and inject the other syringe's oil into it (first syringe horizontal). Warm with hair dryer and mix (if you want) with a cuticle pusher right in the syringe. Start plunger, hold tip up until oil moves away from tip, push in plunger until oil has filled the syringe (air pushed out tip). Easy. Good luck.

PPS. Refrigerate for thicker oil, heat for thiner oil. I noticed folks tacking at my house were using larger tacks than I can afford, oh....I mean than they needed, yes, yes, more than they needed. Refrigeration solved the over use problem. It comes out of the syringe much slower!

Happy 420.

Back
Top Bottom