Cannabis Oil Users Cafe & Lounge

SweetSue,,,,,your CCO oil.dtudy/lounge/etc...

Inspires me.

I made,twice honey oil, qwet..so seeet...I wouldn’t put it all in for my chocolate... too good...
I paid for thc oil ,to divert my honey’s olio...
Cold, fast one time ethanol... boiled to a crisp. Viola. . Qwet is very good at -16 to - 20 C. /////-1 to -10 F .no colder is needed. Colder is never worse.
Be fast.
Use gloves. Notmfor you. To,keep,your worcolder linger your hands are 90F....wrap em’
Use. Chunk or metal plate in freezer to place and return vessels/// yes and the vassals too.
To,there former replubics....

The color of dragon extract is a function of;
The source weeds.
How you heated the weed to decarb,

The heating determines about 75% of the color. Well toasted, well decarbed, orange /brown hues.
Decarb in cast iron, may ..MAY
Offer added Fe, iron oxide/ cannabis compounds. Heated iron put gasping into heated trichomes.. what will all,the energized electrons do> They will intermingle. .as they will.

Heat plus plant product = decarb,
The metal vessel does play a part. In weed processes!(__

It does in food too. The metal heats inter acts with liquids. Citrus etc.. it does weed too...

Often,
Extracted oil, winds up in chocolate, thankfully.

I have only recently learned that there is a ‘decarbed’ version of Cocoa, powder.
I’m sure everyone knows all about 1820’s extraction of ;
Plants stuff.
Coffee.
Cocoas...
Teas
Nearly everything growing in north eastern Indian subcontinent.

Father son knoblenteam ‘multi-generational science.
;dutch’ chocolate is cocoa powder with with carboxl acid ring, does this sound st all familiar?/// , using;

Alaklia
Heat....yessssss
Pressure...... rosin press for cocoa,1837...lol...
Then the ‘’’hybrids///
Heat n pressure ...etc.

Fun finding all this,out. I knew something’s up at.
Starbucks.
I was , well interrogating , the coffe girl.
Lol, fun she never gave up, ‘dutched chocolate. Never.
She did give ‘up, if you mix the powder, first with;
Lipid
Solvent
Both
It ‘changes’...sure ////irreversable chemistry/// .. omg. It changes it so much.

I’m tell you all........
Enjoy.

Often,
Extracted oil, winds up in chocolate, thankfully.

I have only recently learned that there is a ‘decarbed’ version of Cocoa, powder.
I’m sure everyone knows all about 1820’s extraction of ;
Plants stuff.
Coffee.
Cocoas...
Teas
Nearly everything growing in north eastern Indian subcontinent.

Father son knoblenteam ‘multi-generational science.
;dutch’ chocolate is cocoa powder with with carboxl acid ring, does this sound st all familiar?/// , using;

Alaklia
Heat....yessssss
Pressure...... rosin press for cocoa,1837...lol...
Then the ‘’’hybrids///
Heat n pressure ...etc.

Fun finding all this,out. I knew something’s up at.
Starbucks.
I was , well interrogating , the coffe girl.
Lol, fun she never gave up, ‘dutched chocolate. Never.
She did give ‘up, if you mix the powder, first with;
Lipid
Solvent
Both
It ‘changes’...sure ////irreversable chemistry/// .. omg. It changes it so much.

I’m tell you all........
Enjoy.

Well this was fascinating reading Marc.

Incidentally, this isn't one of my own threads, just a room I make sure is always covered. Lol! I tend to be everywhere, it seems. Lol!

So do they decarboxylate chocolate the same way we do cannabis, and Dutch Chocolate is chocolate they don't decarb? I prefer Dutch chocolate.

You had my attention earlier with the mention of an oil that was so sweet you didn't want to put it into chocolates. You love your chocolates as much as I love my brownies. I have to talk myself out of eating them in the evenings, or I'll waste the high by falling asleep before it's done. Lol! I try to get the most out of the cannabis euphoria.

Do you know what chemovar you used to make that sweet oil? I envy you the oil-production fun. I thought I was gonna get to make more CCO, but the plant material got used for other things. One of these days I'll get far enough ahead in inventory that I'll take another run at it. I miss cold washing. I'd like to try it with dry ice one.

Well this was fascinating reading Marc.

Incidentally, this isn't one of my own threads, just a room I make sure is always covered. Lol! I tend to be everywhere, it seems. Lol!

So do they decarboxylate chocolate the same way we do cannabis, and Dutch Chocolate is chocolate they don't decarb? I prefer Dutch chocolate.

You had my attention earlier with the mention of an oil that was so sweet you didn't want to put it into chocolates. You love your chocolates as much as I love my brownies. I have to talk myself out of eating them in the evenings, or I'll waste the high by falling asleep before it's done. Lol! I try to get the most out of the cannabis euphoria.

Do you know what chemovar you used to make that sweet oil? I envy you the oil-production fun. I thought I was gonna get to make more CCO, but the plant material got used for other things. One of these days I'll get far enough ahead in inventory that I'll take another run at it. I miss cold washing. I'd like to try it with dry ice one.
Hiya sue,

Busy... u and me....

Sue, the decarbed chocolate was fascinating and so tasty....
So, Cocoa was a big deal. The Dutch , actually did make chocolate way better.
Trick was to break the ... carboxl bond..I.e. the acidic part... but leave the;;;

FLAVINOIDS ALONE...SUE FLAVINOIDS JUST ANOTHER NAME FOR TERPINES.
SOUND LIKE A FAMILIAR FOOD//PLANT SCIENCE CHALLENGE./?
So the dutched chocolate is decarbed. Using both an alkalis, dilute lye. And heat.
Hershey sells it as ///
Special dark chocolate
No mention of dutched, the Dutch, dukes, dutchess, dutchesses, certainly the terms decarbing the carboxl ring to improve flavor...not mentioned at all. So disappointing... almost misleadingly so.

So, with coffe, put tablespoon of dutched chocolate/sugar/milk powder with 30 ml Kailua. Mix that first/
Put into coffee.
Then add 50 ml of heavy cream.
That’s coffeee. Mocha ..
Any other order...don’t taste as good.

Sue, I ran out of tincture and chocolates w/ meds same time...
I had been reducing doses..just because.

My oil turned out super clean.
Chemivars
OR
OAKTOWN CRIPPLER
CONNIR COMFORT
EREZ
7 GRAMS TRIM/SKIM/CRAP LEFT OVER. 30 GRM TOTAL
COLD SOAK OVER NIGHT.
TWO SMALLER VESSELS USED TOGETHER. OLD BEAR STYLE.
POURED ONE FULL FIRST. POURED SECOND 1/3 FILL MID WAY/
EMPTIED FIRST INTO SECOND VESSEL.
POURED SECOND///BOTH/ OFF TO SIDE... THATS HONEY OIL..JUICE....
DID SECOND EXTRACT ON BOTH.. THATS TINCTURE.
EVAPORTAED 200 ML OF HONEY JUICE IN 200F BATH ...YUMMY TO SMOKE. ZERO RESIDUE ON FOIL TESTS. SUE ZERO RESIDUE..HONEY OIL TEST RIGHTBTHERE.

IT WAS MUCH HARDER TO SELECT GOOD WEED FOR MEDICINE THIS TIME..

I LIKE MAKING CHOCOLATES. AND LIKE TO GET 1200 1600 MG TO THC INTO 30 PCS OF CHOCOLATE.

GETTING OIL YOU CAN DMOKE AND EAT...PRICELESS..

ENJOY.

I've made CBD oil using Sweet Sue's InstaPot instructions and dry buds but now I have my first crop of fresh buds and wonder if I can use those in the same process or... must the buds be dried or decarbed first?
Always decarb first. No need to pre-dry the bud if ya don't feel like it, decarbing will dry it.

Onward & upward!

Back
Top Bottom