Cannabis Oil using the Magic Butter machine

DogOn

I just did my first 60 grams of cannabis into oil with my MBM2 . I got about 6ml or about a small syringe out of oil.....but it looks still green and leaves like a dusty residue as if micro particles of weed dust are still on it..... I wonder if that is because I used a bit of blending machine on the alcohol dehy weed prior using the MBM2

How do I remove the green color without loosing potency?
How do I remove the microparticles?

Can I use this oil to refill my ecig cartridges?

Thanks

Sorry we are outside of my knowledge and experience box here. I first read this thinking it was an edible oil you used.

You may need to add more alcohol to liquefy things and then filter it. As to ecig making, the concentrate above needs to be mixed with something to make it smokeable. Not sure about those recipes.

Sorry we are outside of my knowledge and experience box here. I first read this thinking it was an edible oil you used.

You may need to add more alcohol to liquefy things and then filter it. As to ecig making, the concentrate above needs to be mixed with something to make it smokeable. Not sure about those recipes.

I thought cannabis oil was ready to be smoked through a vape pen....is this not correct?

I thought cannabis oil was ready to be smoked through a vape pen....is this not correct?
Nope.
Do you mean "Everclear"?
If done properly (decarb), I believe you just made RSO. It's thick as tar, right. Recommendations are to start with a small portion of that (about the size of a grain of rice). Put it on a piece of bread, finger, or something and swallow. An hour later... No need to vape.o_O Increase dose if necessary.
I believe to make a vape you need propylene glycol & vegetable glycerin. I'm not familiar with the process, so I'd use the search function here and see if someone has directions.
:goodluck:

Nope.
Do you mean "Everclear"?
If done properly (decarb), I believe you just made RSO. It's thick as tar, right. Recommendations are to start with a small portion of that (about the size of a grain of rice). Put it on a piece of bread, finger, or something and swallow. An hour later... No need to vape.o_O Increase dose if necessary.
I believe to make a vape you need propylene glycol & vegetable glycerin. I'm not familiar with the process, so I'd use the search function here and see if someone has directions.
:goodluck:

I didnt know that.....pfff . Oh well, this this is potent..... I squezzed the cofee filters and I got a high from manipulating it without gloves.... Its gonna be fun

I didnt know that.....pfff . Oh well, this this is potent..... I squezzed the cofee filters and I got a high from manipulating it without gloves.... Its gonna be fun

Reminds me of the good old days doing hot knives to inhale a little bb size ball of this concentrate.

Hi DogOn, you can turn the oil you've already made into vape liquid. You need to dissolve an amount of your oil in a few ml of propylene glycol (warm up propylene glycol in a shot glass & mix in your green oil until disolved). You can then make your vape liquid by mixing 70% vegetable glycerin with 30% propylene glycol (including your infused portion). You can change the % mix of vegetable glycerin & propylene glycol to suite your taste but that % mix is very popular. You don't need to decarboxylate the oil as this will be done by the vape pen when you hit the button.
An easier way to make your vape oil is just make it in your MBM2. That way you can skip the whole alcohol extraction process.
I hope this helps.

Thank you for this info......where can I look for more information, or instructions? I am very eager to pursue this....Thanks

Back
Top Bottom