Cannabis Oil

Re: Cannabis Hemp Oil

I have heard stories about some cancer patients get well using hemp/hash oil.If using hemp oil or hash oil can we cure the certain disease surely ?

As with anything there is no guarantee. But Cannabis/Hash Oil or Hemp/Hash Oil (as there is currently debate over the correct name) has definitely been shown to cure and/or inhibit cancer growth in certain forms of cancer such as glaucoma, breast cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, prostate cancer. In fact, most types of cancer basically all start the same way. Something stimulates the cancer cells to divide and grow without pause, spreading badly damaged DNA. Those cells invade other tissues and, in most cases, form tumors. THC and Cannabiniods in the Oil find these cells/tumors and destroy them without damaging any healthy tissue unlike chemotherapy and radiation which damages all the tissue.

:Namaste:

hi julie and others i also have a lung cancer patiant to look after. Iwanted to know if useing the resin by the bulble hash method would work for ingesting that is useing ice instead of alcohol method thanks in advance for any help

thanks for the reply, the method for bubble hash is useing ice to freeze the resin witch is then knocked off by stiring. The water and ice & resinen is then poured through a fine micron sive & the residue is the bubble hash to be dried. no chemicals involved thanks to you all cheers layback

I cured my stage 4 cancer with hemp oil last year.:allgood:

The stuff does work and is very good at treating many cancers especially Prostate, colon, breast and skin cancers.

I make my own for myself and my patients, and I dilute it 50% with hemp seed oil. It is very effective.

Good luck, and God bless.

Lucky Man, Congrats!!!!!!!! What kind of cancer was it? That is so promising to hear, stage 4!
How long did it take? My dad only did it a month and didn't even slow the cancer. I'm so glad to hear it helps others! How did you make the oil? There are so many ways... Here's a safe gadget to extract butane with, and purify it for re-use. I guess if i had an illness that would kill me, I'd cough up the $1000 for this. If I'm still around and using MJ for pain relief in a few years, I just might buy it to make things easier and pure.

LayB I use dry ice hash in capsules for pain. If you just eat bubble hash as is, you won't get much. These two hashes look completely different, but are made without solvents, so need heat or fat to activate it, decarb it. If you want to make capsules, PM me and I'll help ya out. I'm feeling too lousy to luck enough online, but try to check messages. I use 1/4g Dry Ice Hash per capsule for pain. I plan making my DI hash into BHO and hopefully figure out how much of DIhash is equiv to 1g BHO.

Best wishes everyone.... keep fighting!

Hi Everyone!

So overjoyed that I came here to see all these success stories. This is all so inspiring. I lost my 31 year old cousin to cancer a few months ago. I was just finding out about hemp oil at that time and was not able to pull the trigger on it fast enough to get him some. It hurt me a lot but I want to be able to help some others. Looking for some guidance.

I have never been a smoker and no very little about marijuana. but I have an uncle with one lung whose quality of life has faded due to CODP. His appetite is almost non-existent and I know the oild will improve that and hopefully take away some of the flem on his lungs all the time. MY very alert 92 year old grandmother has been taking ambien since the 70's and still sleeps sparingly. Plus she has chronic knew pain from two replacement surgeries she has almost 20 years ago. I am sure this could help her as well. And lastly my father beat prostate cancer a year ago through surgery but has dealt with some mild depression as a result of surgery and other stresses due to his disease.

My question is do i have to buy the highest grade marijuana to help them? (5000/lb) I have finally found a guy who deals in the INDICA strain who can get me a pretty potent strain at 1350/lb. In his words it is not the High grade but still very potent. Like I said I know very little about this stuff but I really want to help my family. I can pay for the lesser grade but the High grade is out. Any thoughts on what I should do? maybe just go with half a pound? I could maybe get that much money together.

I hope that I am posting in the right spot in this forum for what I am about to ask. If not please accept my apologies in advance and if it is at all possible point me in the right direction so I don't make the same mistake twice :)
I have a question regarding the making of cannabis oil. Both my boyfriend and I have Cancer. He has Leukemia and I have Breast Cancer. We have both been diagnosed in the last year. We utilize the remnants all the time making the cannabis oil but we ran into a bit of a snag this last time.
We used a vegetable oil container to filter into only to find out that there must have been remnants of the cooking oil in the container. The overall outcome is that the finished product does not and will not reach its desired texture. It is "runny" and no matter how much we try we cannot get the finished product to "thicken" Is there anyway to be able to remove the vegetable oil from the mixture without having this go to waste?

Sorry if I posted in wrong spot :(

That's awesome news Jennifer, really pleased to hear you are now cured. Personally I will be using Rick Simpson method, that way I know what I will be getting and the fact this guy has DR in front of his name would really put me off. care to tell us how much he charged you for this service?. Again well done in beating it.

Back
Top Bottom