Cannabis or hemp

Haldew

420 Member
My cannabis plants got pollinated by hemp last summer. I saved the seeds and planted some this year. I have been told afterward that the seeds will only produce hemp. Does anyone have any experience with this? Does anyone know how I tell if my plants are weed or hemp? Thanks in advance. Hal

Welcome to 420,Haldew :welcome:
I'd say they'll be close to half and half-some will grow like hemp,but get you a little high,and the others will grow like cannabis and get you a little high.
Those hemp genes aren't going to let the plant produce much thc either way.

BUT this is just my guess-I've not had it happen to me -If you've got the time and space,grow them out and let us know how they do-with more and more commercial hemp fields popping up,this may actually become everyones problem in the not so distant future...

Testing has been finalized and the test crew reports back a rather satisfying smoke but need to use more product than straight weed. Synopsis based on my experience plats are not ruined when cross bred but weakened. Don<d throw them away just smoke more.

Testing has been finalized and the test crew reports back a rather satisfying smoke but need to use more product than straight weed. Synopsis based on my experience plats are not ruined when cross bred but weakened. Don<d throw them away just smoke more.
;)
Sometimes people figure that just because they said it then it must be true. Not sure how anyone could say that cross breeding hemp with marijuana would produce seeds that are just hemp is beyond me. If that were so then there would be no point in breeding different strains. We would just get seeds for one parent and not a crossbred strain. No more 70% Indica and 30% Sativa strains as an example.

Glad that the test crew enjoyed the best smoke on the planet. 'Cause if you gave it to them a free sample then it has to be the best.

Back
Top Bottom