420 Magazine Background

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Tsilo

It can easily take a month, or more, just for the clone to transition from flower into veg. It might be time for flowering on your clock, but that plant's clock is saying, "too soon!" :19:

What light schedule are you using?
18/6 but I'll proceed with flowering let's see what comes out of this stressed out clone :D I have another clone and goint to take clones from other one :D hope something will work out of this experiment :D first time growing from clones

Mr. Krip

Grow Journalist
420 Staff
18/6 but I'll proceed with flowering let's see what comes out of this stressed out clone :D I have another clone and goint to take clones from other one :D hope something will work out of this experiment :D first time growing from clones
You can give it a shot but I'd be willing to be she hermies on you if you try to flower her now. My recommendation, if you want to get some good, non-seeded meds, is to get her under 24/0 until you see five-fingered leaves. If she's been vegging a month under 18/6, you should be pretty close to seeing the transition. It would suck to start finding nanners in three weeks and have to start from scratch then with a fresh clone or seed. :goodluck:

Markostevovic

Great post! Thank you for sharing. I am new to growing and am having some issues. The leaves are turning yellow. It almost looks like the photos of the calcuim problems but I am not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi there i was looking at the pics mine look the same just more spots and really dropy also had to cut off the main branch as overnight or 2 sucked it dry were the stems were dry as a bone.now I'm noticing it's starring on the next branch all these months it's killing me,did you find out and 8s uree dropy?trying too find out what's going on gave her spray for thrips etc ,but I think something in the Coco in pot something sucking really fast.cheers

Top Bottom