Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

I have a problem with leaf tips being yellow/brown. The top leaves are fine but the bottom half of the plant the eaves are as shown in the photo. Analysis please?

Leaf problem.jpg

This seem like the answer to all my ? My probilm is my brain can't comprehend most if it at this point in time. I've had 4 seizure in the last 16 days and my confusion is off the charts my reading comprehension is just not there I forget what I've read as soon as I'm thru. But I hope that in time it will make sense. My big plant has looked like crap for weeks now, when she was in her small container of old soil she was a super star now that she's in a big container of new outta the bag Coast of Maine Stonington blend soil she looks like crap. Unfortunately I also look like crap and my brain just can't deal with her problems, I've been at this for too long to become a big dumbass. Here are a few pics before and after transplanting. Any Insight or suggestions would be helpful

20230410_080146.jpg

20230413_163450.jpg

20230427_062456.jpg

20230426_053343.jpg

This seem like the answer to all my ? My probilm is my brain can't comprehend most if it at this point in time. I've had 4 seizure in the last 16 days and my confusion is off the charts my reading comprehension is just not there I forget what I've read as soon as I'm thru. But I hope that in time it will make sense. My big plant has looked like crap for weeks now, when she was in her small container of old soil she was a super star now that she's in a big container of new outta the bag Coast of Maine Stonington blend soil she looks like crap. Unfortunately I also look like crap and my brain just can't deal with her problems, I've been at this for too long to become a big dumbass. Here are a few pics before and after transplanting. Any Insight or suggestions would be helpful

20230410_080146.jpg

20230413_163450.jpg

20230427_062456.jpg

20230426_053343.jpg
Sorry for the delayed reply, Brother, and hope you're doing better. Those plants actually look great. That leaf curl at the top is most likely some heat stress from the lights. Try moving the lights up a little, or have a fan blowing the heat off the top of the plants and that should clear up quick.

:goodjob:

Great info, big thank you for this article and 420. If only I had accessed this information before buying and killing my first two clone grows. No excuses now, I'm preparing to give it another go.

Great info, big thank you for this article and 420. If only I had accessed this information before buying and killing my first two clone grows. No excuses now, I'm preparing to give it another go.
Things can happen no matter how ready you are... but being ready for things to happen helps. Good luck with your next! And don't forget, there are a bunch of people here ready and willing to help if you have problems, just ask!

Back
Top Bottom