Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

well if you flushed and your heading into the flower room id think that 1/2 strength on the bud juice and your spraying should straighten out your girl your on top of your ph your doing it by the book home stretch now man

20160202_101649.jpg
Is this the Symphilids?

Those white centipede looking creatures? yes, they are

Im a newer grower. Growing outdoors in SE. PA. Did a home made mix of soil in existing vegetable garden. Mushroom soil, peat moss, a bag of store bought potting soil, and some coarse perilite. Dont have the greatest ph test method but seems to be holding between 6-7 but def on the lower side. My question tho is, i have 4 plants going, one in the ground and 3 in containers to be moved. The one in the ground is topped as well as one other one. Last night i kissed em good night all was well. Today after work..230 pm i went to the garden and saw it looked different. One of the two main shoots had been eatin clean off. Stem was flat where it had been separated. But not only that stem but two others as well. One other was eaten completely off..leaving a flat spot on top of remaining stem...and the third eaten shoot was eatin where it would have been pinched, missing the new completely. None of the other cannabis plants were touched but its been happening to alot of my beans and marigolds. Wish i could post pics but dont see a way to add attachments to this post. Thanks in advance!

I have rust spots on older and new leaves just happened the last two days want to fix it before it gets worse please help if anybody knows about the problem I'm having

Please someone help me I want to fix the problem before it gets worse
I have rust spots on older and new leaves just happened the last two days want to fix it before it gets worse please help if anybody knows about the problem I'm having

You need to provide a LOT more information as outlined in the "how to ask for grow support" thread

It is nearly impossible for anyone to help you without pictures of the plant(s) overall and of the specific problem. The more you give us, the more we can help you.

Follow this tutorial to upload your pictures for us:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:thumb:

Im a newer grower. Growing outdoors in SE. PA. Did a home made mix of soil in existing vegetable garden. Mushroom soil, peat moss, a bag of store bought potting soil, and some coarse perilite. Dont have the greatest ph test method but seems to be holding between 6-7 but def on the lower side. My question tho is, i have 4 plants going, one in the ground and 3 in containers to be moved. The one in the ground is topped as well as one other one. Last night i kissed em good night all was well. Today after work..230 pm i went to the garden and saw it looked different. One of the two main shoots had been eatin clean off. Stem was flat where it had been separated. But not only that stem but two others as well. One other was eaten completely off..leaving a flat spot on top of remaining stem...and the third eaten shoot was eatin where it would have been pinched, missing the new completely. None of the other cannabis plants were touched but its been happening to alot of my beans and marigolds. Wish i could post pics but dont see a way to add attachments to this post. Thanks in advance!

Hey, my plant seems to have some problems and I can't tell why...
Can anyone tell me what is going on? I've searched a bit on the net and seems to be a pH problem, but I'm not sure.
As you can see there are some leaves in a really strong green and falling down, and the other ones are getting yellow and with some spots.
Help me please.

*notice that the seed comes from a bud which tasted like an indoor plant, so maybe it's because its an indoor type too.

Without knowing a lot more, my guess is over-watered.

If you follow the forum's recommendations on "How to ask for grow support", I think you will get more meaningful assistance.

Hey, my plant seems to have some problems and I can't tell why...
Can anyone tell me what is going on? I've searched a bit on the net and seems to be a pH problem, but I'm not sure.
As you can see there are some leaves in a really strong green and falling down, and the other ones are getting yellow and with some spots.
Help me please.

*notice that the seed comes from a bud which tasted like an indoor plant, so maybe it's because its an indoor type too.

Did you start the plant indoors and move it out, or has it been outdoors the whole time?

YT

I started it indoors, and just after the time it brook out of the seed and had the first leaves (not the cotiledons, after the cotiledons I mean) I took it outdoor, since then it started growing very fast, and when i changed the pot it slowed, and started to look a little bit ill, and now it seems kind of serious.

Thnx for your time...

Best post I've read.... Thank you!!!

As a newbie, with my first grow... I have learned so much from this post, plus the kind people who have responded to my recent posts in the FAQ section on when to flip to flowering light schedule.

Thank you ALL!!!!

:party:

Please help. I can't seem to get a conclusive answer anywhere for this issue but you seem like the best person to ask. I have a Northern Lights plant outdoors UK. she's in the early stages of flowering & is around 6ft tall & 4ft wide. I keep finding lots of small yellow spots on leaves, predominantly new growth thst appears very quickly. Over time the dots gradually turn orange then in holes. No sign visible signs of insects anywhere. Also an occasional darkening on the tips of the leaf.
It seems to happen every time I switch her to the fruit & veg mix opposed to veg mix. I switched her back into veg a while back for 2 weeks to see if it helped the problem & it almost completely cleared up. Effecting only 5% of the plant when before to seemed closer to 15%. It would be greatly appreciated if you could reply as I am a serious novice but being said she's a beauty. I would & can send you some pics but don't know how to send them.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Namaste.

Back
Top Bottom