Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Please help. I can't seem to get a conclusive answer anywhere for this issue but you seem like the best person to ask. I have a Northern Lights plant outdoors UK. she's in the early stages of flowering & is around 6ft tall & 4ft wide. I keep finding lots of small yellow spots on leaves, predominantly new growth thst appears very quickly. Over time the dots gradually turn orange then in holes. No sign visible signs of insects anywhere. Also an occasional darkening on the tips of the leaf.
It seems to happen every time I switch her to the fruit & veg mix opposed to veg mix. I switched her back into veg a while back for 2 weeks to see if it helped the problem & it almost completely cleared up. Effecting only 5% of the plant when before to seemed closer to 15%. It would be greatly appreciated if you could reply as I am a serious novice but being said she's a beauty. I would & can send you some pics but don't know how to send them.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Namaste.

A pic would definitely help!

Here's a link for you to upload a pic to the gallery. Once uploaded, use the "camera" icon in the text editor to attach it to a post.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you applying any foliar sprays, by any chance? Have you checked the UNDERSIDE of the leaves with a magnifying glass? What brand of nutes are you using? Are you mixing with RO water?

Hi Mr. Krip

Don't know if I can jump in here or not.

This is my baby

420-magazine-mobile206867758.jpg

It's displaying a few yellow spots.

It has been under a humidity dome, it may have had some water on leaves.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Get rid of the dome immediately, Donvito. That's a sure way to kill it.
Domes are for plants without roots. Even then, they are not usually needed.
Get that little gal into some soil or whatever ASAP. She'll thank you for it.

Get rid of the dome immediately, Donvito. That's a sure way to kill it.
Domes are for plants without roots. Even then, they are not usually needed.
Get that little gal into some soil or whatever ASAP. She'll thank you for it.

Thanks so much for the reply.

I'll keep the dome off in the future apart from clones.

Any thoughts on the spots, is that dome/humidity?

I can't be sure, but that's my guess.
Plants need to breath = fresh air. The domes are for plants that need limited transpiration because they have no roots to take up water effectively. Too much humidity can cause mold or rot. Plants with roots want plenty of CO2. They get the moisture they need via their roots.

Thanks so much for the reply.

I'll keep the dome off in the future apart from clones.

You mentioned the leaves were wet. When that happens, the water droplets can act like a magnifying glass under the lights and can cause burn spots on the leaves. She doesn't look like she's wilting and is much too young to have any nute deficiencies, so I would think that light burn would be the most likely cause.

Also, you should NOT be giving her any nutes yet. What she has in the soil is plenty to start. (just in case it's nute burn! :) )

hello fellow growers i am as first time grower and have a problem with my plant she is 4 weeks old and the 2 first leaves went yellow/rusty and dying off look so pulled them off and now the 2 above it has went rusty look and curling in on itself and looks really bad and i cant seem to find the problem any advice would be very much appreciated thankyou in advance
14434915_194574854286586_1359599928247761692_o.jpg
14543828_196466950764043_4122893053978275148_o.jpg
14524547_196467047430700_9181858997962195680_o.jpg

hello fellow growers i am as first time grower and have a problem with my plant she is 4 weeks old and the 2 first leaves went yellow/rusty and dying off look so pulled them off and now the 2 above it has went rusty look and curling in on itself and looks really bad and i cant seem to find the problem any advice would be very much appreciated thankyou in advance
14434915_194574854286586_1359599928247761692_o.jpg
14543828_196466950764043_4122893053978275148_o.jpg
14524547_196467047430700_9181858997962195680_o.jpg
What kind of soil do you have her in? She is growing very slow for a 4 week old plant. She is pale in color and may need a source of nitrogen (not necessarily nutes)...

YT

The soil appears to be compacted. What is it?

What kind of soil do you have her in? She is growing very slow for a 4 week old plant. She is pale in color and may need a source of nitrogen (not necessarily nutes)...

YT

i just put it in strawberry soil and using hydro coco nutrients and she is 11 inch nearly a foot tall and i did compact the soil a bit should i not have done that ?

Anyone know what these are? Queensland Aus outdoor grow. (Sub tropical) summer months Atm 28c to 38c temps
8fed13ddb061c3dfd93b534836174920.jpg

Please someone help me, this baby was doing just fine. I noticed the weird stains on her bottom leaves, a few days have passed and it has progressed into this.

e2rI03g.jpg

Please someone help me, this baby was doing just fine. I noticed the weird stains on her bottom leaves, a few days have passed and it has progressed into this.

e2rI03g.jpg

What are you growing in? Is that a bag around it?

It's in atami bi grow mix with added perlite. It's a plastic bag so the water has somewhere to drain. I didn't have any small pots.

Hey everyone. I have a problem and I'm not sure what's going on. Hopefully someone can help me?

Here's some info on my Grow and setup.

Strain: unknown Auto mystery seed from supreme seed. Bought a 10 pack of variety mystery autos.
Medium: Organic Soil, Perlite,Pete Moss
Light: 600watt HPS
Pot: 5gallon bucket
Nutrients: All fox farm

She just looks like there's something wrong idkwif it's a deficiency or what

IMG_100346.JPG
IMG_100845.JPG
IMG_101941.JPG
IMG_102139.JPG
IMG_102243.JPG

e2rI03g.jpg
Looks like a Calcium deficiency. Give her some CalMag at next watering.....a nice alfalfa tea is always nice as well.

YT

Hey everyone. I have a problem and I'm not sure what's going on. Hopefully someone can help me?

Here's some info on my Grow and setup.

Strain: unknown Auto mystery seed from supreme seed. Bought a 10 pack of variety mystery autos.
Medium: Organic Soil, Perlite,Pete Moss
Light: 600watt HPS
Pot: 5gallon bucket
Nutrients: All fox farm

She just looks like there's something wrong idkwif it's a deficiency or what

IMG_100346.JPG
IMG_100845.JPG
IMG_101941.JPG
IMG_102139.JPG
IMG_102243.JPG
Are you keeping the pH within 6.2-6.8 range? Some deficiencies can be due to "lockout" if pH not monitored.

YT

Back
Top Bottom