Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

So from what have read on this post is my plants look like a nitrogen deficiency?
420-magazine-mobile2117446054.jpg
420-magazine-mobile213250398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile5859005.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have read allot of post and tried to figure out what is going on with this .I'm not sure if its fungi or a deficiency? I know its a redundet question. I will say the humidifier sprays directly toward the plant that shows this..I was thinking it had something to do with the water vapor, any thoughts?
Ff soil, ff nuts,400w mh light temps on the high side 74-86, rh 25-35% watering ever three days, alternating food with pH water. All my water is run threw a filter and the pH to 6.3.

Sent from my XT1585 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have read allot of post and tried to figure out what is going on with this .I'm not sure if its fungi or a deficiency? I know its a redundet question. I will say the humidifier sprays directly toward the plant that shows this..I was thinking it had something to do with the water vapor, any thoughts?
Ff soil, ff nuts,400w mh light temps on the high side 74-86, rh 25-35% watering ever three days, alternating food with pH water. All my water is run threw a filter and the pH to 6.3.

Sent from my XT1585 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks like heat stress to me. You wanna typically keep your temps in between 70° and 80°. 85°+ might burn your plant.

As far as that discoloration I see, I'm not sure yet. Let me look into it for you.

Please some one tell me what could be wrong I was told to add large amount of biological fungicide by my local hydro store and to use doktor doom natural pest killer and perventitive now a few hours later all nine plants in my rdwc are wilting upwards from the tips and some I haven't transplanted from rapid rooter can't even support them selfs someone please help . I will post more info as it develops

Good day good people!

I've been baffled by little spots on some of my leaves, especially the lower leaves. Closest I seem to get is Calcium deficiency.Would anyone mind having a stab at it?

More info:
-It is slightly warmer in the grow room that ideal (don't have a temp guage but would estimate at 27 degrees celsius)
-I live near the coast so moisture levels are routinely above 80%, I do however use a dehumidifier a few times a week to lower moisture fro a few days
-Spots are mostly on lower leaves
-Most of the leaves show no damage and plants looks healthy. They are in flower now and growing good sized buds.

Help would be appreciated, thanks.

Dealing with snails, slugs etc. ... easiest method is to save your egg shells, crumble them around the plant base to keep these two away, ... lava rock etc. works as the rough surface keeps them away.

just a quick update forgot to take pictures and tell yous how the grow went all went well in the end nice smoke and alot of thc but i wouldnt recomend growing with household lights as it takes far too long and not a good yield was my 1st grow and had got told of many it would work just the same as cfls bullshit. i ended up with 7 plants and only got 2 and a half oz in total and went on to get a 400w hps and have been pulling off in between 3-5oz a plant so i would recommend decent nutrients and proper lighting it might be a wee bit pricy but the end product is well worth it. I just thought i would share my experience and help any body that might have had the crazy idea to try it lol. Stay medicated my fellow stoners

I know this is off.the topic a little. I took a break this summer from growing, due to an awesome harvest. I had spider mites. What the best bomb for the room and tent.. I plan on scrubbing down the everything I can with bleach. Thanks guys u helped me so much

Indoor? Outdoor? Soil? Hydro? Nutes? Lights? Way too many variables without more info. Pics of the whole plant would help.:circle-of-love::peace:
Sorry for not getting back to u Dave. They are autos growing in coco peet. Indoors. Using greenhouse power feed. Using a 600 w led. Will take pics soon as lights on.
Once again many thanks.

Back
Top Bottom