Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

I didn't see having your grow area to cold or to hot. I wish I could download all thi

I noticed today when I watered that some tiny brown bugs came out of the soil when I watered. I have not noticed them before. They don't seem to be on the plants but in the soil. They run around fast but don't seem to be flying or anything.

I have seen people recommend neem oil and/or soapy water. I also have diametaceous earth on hand if that is helpful. I don't know if this will work since the plants are close to finishing and I don't want the treatment to affect the bud. In fact, they probably have only a week until finish. What should I do?!! Please help

After reading this I'm confused about pH. I'm growing in coco and everything i've read up until now say to keep pH for coco between 5.8 and 6.3. it looks as though half of the nutrients that are needed won't be used staying between 5.8 and 6.3. so this is saying to shoot between 5.0 and 6.0 for coco grows. but again how at only 6.0 is the plant supposed to get all the nutrients it needs.

very confused

Sorry If I'm posting in wrong thread,
what's wrong with my plant? I think I gave it too much nutrients, I'm using flora trio, bit more than recommended but it only showed sines now, is it overfeeding/overwatering or is it deficiency?
IMG_20190106_010546460.jpg
IMG_20190106_010604786.jpg

what's wrong with my plant? I think I gave it too much nutrients, I'm using flora trio, bit more than recommended but it only showed sines now, is it overfeeding/overwatering or is it deficiency?

Check your ph. Most of the times troubles are coming from there

After reading this I'm confused about pH. I'm growing in coco and everything i've read up until now say to keep pH for coco between 5.8 and 6.3. it looks as though half of the nutrients that are needed won't be used staying between 5.8 and 6.3. so this is saying to shoot between 5.0 and 6.0 for coco grows. but again how at only 6.0 is the plant supposed to get all the nutrients it needs.

very confused

The both of us are

very confused

What are you reading that says you can PH coco lower than 5.5? You should be keeping it between 5.8 and 6.0, or so, since coco is treated like hydro:

Nutrient_Chart1.gif

Leaves appear to be tacoing and it seems like the ones impacted are at the top of the plant. Heat related stress? Too close to your light?

Check your ph. Most of the times troubles are coming from there
I'v flushed my plant and at start ph was 5.5 from flushed out water but after some flushing now it's showing 5.9-6.0. most likely it was toxicity problem.
any other suggestions? I'm in 1 month flowering and don;t want to lose time on plant problems :D

What are you reading that says you can PH coco lower than 5.5? You should be keeping it between 5.8 and 6.0, or so, since coco is treated like hydro:

Nutrient_Chart1.gif

You beat me to it Krip. I was posting on the other question and downloading the table you posted...lol

Where I think the confusion comes in is the damn table on the left that shows Calcium and Magnesium being taken up at opposite ends of the spectrum with a hole in the middle near 6.0 where neither is being taken up. I HATE that chart with a passion. The chart on the right is more correct. Or this one. The target should be around 6.0 for Coco.

hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg

Leaves appear to be tacoing and it seems like the ones impacted are at the top of the plant. Heat related stress? Too close to your light?
I don't think it's heat cos I'm using COB led s with active cooling and temp in room is 22C it also appeared on bottom leaves so my guess is too much nutrients :D

This looks like a Phosphorous deficiency!

Please tell me if this is Calcium deficiency or pest issue

Outdoor soil grow
mixture or sand + compost + cow dung + clay
No other nutrients used so far
Tap water for watering

WP_20190204_005.jpg
calcium.jpg

Overall plant
WP_20190204_003.jpg

I have clones and it's kinda mutating. it only has 3 finger leaves and white pistils are curled up.
so question :D is it worth finishing this plant? does this kind of mutations ruin potency? does anyone have similar experience and will it effect genetics?
I know it's mutating but whatever doesn't kill makes you stronger no? :D
IMG_20190206_215648985.jpg

Please tell me if this is Calcium deficiency or pest issue

Outdoor soil grow
mixture or sand + compost + cow dung + clay
No other nutrients used so far
Tap water for watering

WP_20190204_005.jpg
calcium.jpg

Overall plant
WP_20190204_003.jpg
bobby I think you have ow-full soil for cannabis. soul should be airy and easy for roots to develop. I don't think clay is good for plants, it's hard on roots and you may have overwatering problem. also add perlite to your soil. transplanting those plant will probably cos roots to tear and stress out plant. I'm not pro grower but I think you have bad soil

I have clones and it's kinda mutating. it only has 3 finger leaves and white pistils are curled up.
so question :D is it worth finishing this plant? does this kind of mutations ruin potency? does anyone have similar experience and will it effect genetics?
I know it's mutating but whatever doesn't kill makes you stronger no? :D
IMG_20190206_215648985.jpg
The three-fingered leaves are typically the signs of either stress or re-veg. Make sure all your environmentals are in-check, no light leaks, and get her under 24/7 lighting until she starts throwing 5-fingered, or more, leaves again. Do not try to put her into flower throwing the 3-fingered leaves or you risk hermies. :Namaste:

The three-fingered leaves are typically the signs of either stress or re-veg. Make sure all your environmentals are in-check, no light leaks, and get her under 24/7 lighting until she starts throwing 5-fingered, or more, leaves again. Do not try to put her into flower throwing the 3-fingered leaves or you risk hermies. :Namaste:
it's defenetly re-veged took clones bit late but it's bee in veging room more than month but havn't noticed any progress and it's time to go in flowering :D

it's defenetly re-veged took clones bit late but it's bee in veging room more than month but havn't noticed any progress and it's time to go in flowering :D
It can easily take a month, or more, just for the clone to transition from flower into veg. It might be time for flowering on your clock, but that plant's clock is saying, "too soon!" :rofl:

What light schedule are you using?

Back
Top Bottom