Cannabis Recipe Thread

CADBOY

In the wake of this worldwide lockdown from Covid19. Everyone is inside and likely worried about there health and lungs in general.

Let's help advise others and give good advise to people who wish consume cannabis instead of smoking it. We all can help by adding to this thread, over time I'm sure this become a great resource.

The point of this thread is to show off your Cookies or otherwise Food recipes.
That must include the use of Cannabis in any form.

Let's make this a virtual recipe book for our community!

Please detal the recipe and photos.

My example;

3/4 cup Cannabis butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoons baking soda

Step 1
Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs.

Step 2
In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda; stir into butter mixture.

Combine Step 1 and Step 2 together.

Step 3
Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.

Makes 24 peices.

This recipe is not mine, I just googled it. But it did turn out great ;)

Attachments

• 20200410_133417.jpg
    20200410_133417.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 20200410_142152.jpg
    20200410_142152.jpg
    435.1 KB · Views: 313
Sounds good. I'm planning on doing more cooking with cannabis when I retire in 8 more working days (3 weeks).:surf:

Sounds good. I'm planning on doing more cooking with cannabis when I retire in 8 more working days (3 weeks).:surf:

Sounds like a great time to learn some fun things to help occupy some time ;)

Here's the recipe I used for my bacon fat caramels.

1 1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. water
1/4 c. corn syrup
2 T. butter
2 T. bacon fat
1 T. vanilla
1 c. cream

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil, set in on a trivet somewhere you can easily reach to pour a boiling hot concoction safely.

Combine the water sugar and corn syrup in a large saucepan. (Yes it needs to be a large pan, the mixture will get quite frothy later and you don't want it to boil over.) Clip your candy thermometer on the side of the pan and set it on med-high heat. Don't stir at this point.

As the sugar mixture boils it will become completely clear and start yellowing. When it reaches 300°f remove from heat and quickly add the butter and bacon fat with the cream being last. Once the cream hits it will begin frothing so whisk rapidly to ensure everything is mixed well. Return to heat and continue boiling. The mixture will continue to darken as you heat it, when it reaches 245-250°f add the vanilla and a pinch of salt. Mix.

Pour the caramel onto your oiled paper and leave to cool overnight. It's obviously very hot at this point so be careful. Use pot holders if you need to.

After it has cooled you can cut it into strips/squares and roll it up in wax paper. Should be good for a few weeks if you can keep yourself from eating them all before that.

Here's the recipe I used for my bacon fat caramels.

1 1/2 c. sugar
1/4 c. water
1/4 c. corn syrup
2 T. butter
2 T. bacon fat
1 T. vanilla
1 c. cream

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking oil, set in on a trivet somewhere you can easily reach to pour a boiling hot concoction safely.

Combine the water sugar and corn syrup in a large saucepan. (Yes it needs to be a large pan, the mixture will get quite frothy later and you don't want it to boil over.) Clip your candy thermometer on the side of the pan and set it on med-high heat. Don't stir at this point.

As the sugar mixture boils it will become completely clear and start yellowing. When it reaches 300°f remove from heat and quickly add the butter and bacon fat with the cream being last. Once the cream hits it will begin frothing so whisk rapidly to ensure everything is mixed well. Return to heat and continue boiling. The mixture will continue to darken as you heat it, when it reaches 245-250°f add the vanilla and a pinch of salt. Mix.

Pour the caramel onto your oiled paper and leave to cool overnight. It's obviously very hot at this point so be careful. Use pot holders if you need to.

After it has cooled you can cut it into strips/squares and roll it up in wax paper. Should be good for a few weeks if you can keep yourself from eating them all before that.
Holy crap! Bacon fat caramels! I have never heard of such a thing, that is completely outrageous! Great stuff! :thumb:

Great Idea I'm kinda perplexed as to why this isn't a bigger thing around here. I would've thought this to be a really old thread by now.
I started a thread on cannabis infused alcohol the other day... the more I think about it the worse the idea sounds lol I guess I should go revisit that thread.

Anyways I just wanted to get my :popcorn: stand set up.... done

Recently I put some sugar leaf in a spice container and use it for garnish... best tip I have for now.

So far I’ve tried oatmeal cookies with my infused coconut oil and last night made some gummies with my decarboxylated Kief. I think the Kief gummies might be my new favourite! Also used lecithin powder for the first time. It made a big difference in combining the ingredients for gummies. Can’t wait to try cookies with my Kief next!

I haven't been but I was thinking about making something as I have new cannabis leaf moulds that I want to make something in. Any suggestions other than gummies, which is what I've made the past 2 times?

So far I’ve tried oatmeal cookies with my infused coconut oil and last night made some gummies with my decarboxylated Kief. I think the Kief gummies might be my new favourite! Also used lecithin powder for the first time. It made a big difference in combining the ingredients for gummies. Can’t wait to try cookies with my Kief next!

Love oatmeal cookies. Usually "Dads Oatmeal" brand. Would be awesome to share your process or recipe's for us all to try.

I haven't been but I was thinking about making something as I have new cannabis leaf moulds that I want to make something in. Any suggestions other than gummies, which is what I've made the past 2 times?

Ohhh what about melting some chocolate cannabis leafs? Gummies are always still good though. Or hard candy ?

Love oatmeal cookies. Usually "Dads Oatmeal" brand. Would be awesome to share your process or recipe's for us all to try.
i found a recipe online for oatmeal cookies using 1 cup flour, 1 cup oatmeal, 1/2 cup infused coconut oil, 1egg, 1 table spoon water, cinnamon and nutmeg and vanilla to taste. 1/4 teaspoon baking soda. Mixed sugar with wet ingredients and then added to flour and dry ingredients. Stirred in oatmeal . Put in fridge for 20 minutes then put in balls, pressed down and put in oven for about 15 minutes until brown. 375degrees. They were excellent. Hope you enjoy.

Nothing new, made more caramels last night. Probably fry some onions to go with stuff off the grill tonight.

Could you please share your caramels recipe?

Who else is baking up edables lately?
Just started today, decarbed 20 grams of my Northern Lights to make my very first batch of cannabutter. I haven't figured out what I'll bake yet.

Back
Top Bottom