Cannabis Related Politics Only Please: Keep It 420

420 Warrior

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

So you've joined 420Magazine to become an active member of our little community here and I'm guessing it's because you believe in our beloved Cannabis plant, right?

I realize there's a lot happening politically in this country right now and more people than not are upset about the way things are going but if you've read the site guidelines you understand that 420Magazine is 100% about Cannabis and off topic political views are "NOT" part of the curriculum here.

Our constitution gives us all the right to believe in whatever makes us happy and there's nothing wrong with that, believe whatever you want, but when you are posting comments in threads here, it has to be kept about Cannabis, period.

Anyone who wants to talk about politics outside the realm of Cannabis should find another forum to join as there are plenty out there who will give you all the political pissing matches you want, believe me.

We can talk about any politician we want as long as it's relating to their views on Cannabis one way or the other and going on and on about their other off topic political agendas isn't what we do here.

420Magazine is now and has always been a community of caring, compassionate and loving people who share a common goal to see the total end of Cannabis prohibition all over the world and should not be tarnished by off topic political bickering amongst ourselves because that's not what we're about here.

I've posted the site guidelines at the top of this thread so that anyone who hasn't read it can do that now and anyone who doesn't understand what I'm saying here can go back and read it again and see where the founder of this site stands on the subject.

Let's all do our part to keep it 420 guys...

Thanks for reading,

420Warrior

Back
Top Bottom