Cannabis Rezination

Ahoy There,
As @Grandpa Tokin would say
"I'd hit that"
And I did. Tastes like diesel, nice kick.
Bro Science at its best hehe :love:

I'd hit that! Like a box of chocolates this stuff is!
This lame duck plant is squishing @ 23% single squish returns. I will shut up now, but I just can't believe it ceptin I am here. :hookah:

So this means there's a sticky spectrom. I wonder what that means?
I went straight back to the science this morning (being the cannabis research fellow I am). LOL
First thing after coffee brewed was the "wake and bake" featuring the no smell plant rosin.
The thought being my how stoned am I calibration is most accurate early in the morning.
The rosin is deffo getting me stoned. Yeppers :hookah:

I went straight back to the science this morning (being the cannabis research fellow I am). LOL
First thing after coffee brewed was the "wake and bake" featuring the no smell plant rosin.
The thought being my how stoned am I calibration is most accurate early in the morning.
The rosin is deffo getting me stoned. Yeppers :hookah:
Weird and wonderful! And wonderful!

Ahoy there!
Attention @StoneOtter @InTheShed and @Carcass my brothers.
The suspect bud rot proved to be nothing more than very pronounced senescence attributed to the fact that my plants are subjected to Eleven Days of no food or water. The overall harvest proved to be so successful I have refrained from posting pictures and praise to avoid bragging. The Stankberry X Northern Lights double pulled 18% BHO and the Critical Kush crew ran at 23% double pull BHO runs. Anything over 10% is above average for the street around Chicago.

As for a smoke report, they both kick the locals back up into the hills. :love:
Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible.

Ahoy there!
The suspect bud rot proved to be nothing more than very pronounced senescence attributed to the fact that my plants are subjected to Eleven Days of no food or water. The overall harvest proved to be so successful I have refrained from posting pictures and praise to avoid bragging. The Stankberry X Northern Lights double pulled 18% BHO and the Critical Kush crew ran at 23% double pull BHO runs. Anything over 10% is above average for the street around Chicago.

Oh Boy! That's great news! Good pulls brother! But ahhh ya know ahhh no pics , it didn't happen around here :cheesygrinsmiley: .

Ahoy there!

I don’t think anyone looks at that people are bragging. You should share it for inspiration to those who helped you and for others who follow you.

I don’t think anyone looks at that people are bragging. You should share it for inspiration to those who helped you and for others who follow you.
Ahoy my friend,
When you come too town I will gladly boast of my good fortune. At the rate you are learning you will be giving me gardening tips. :love:

Ahoy,
What could go wrong by Maritimer!
The seeds were wrapped in tamperproof containers.
3 Blueberry Skunk in one pack and 3 Thai in another pack.
2 clearly labeled shot glasses with some RO water in each.
Empty first group of three seeds in the correct shot glass.
Empty second group of seeds into the same shot glass and shit yourself.
Throw empty shot glass and do another dab. :hookah:

Ahoy my friend,
When you come too town I will gladly boast of my good fortune. At the rate you are learning you will be giving me gardening tips. :love:
Sounds good but I still have so much too learn.

Ahoy there!
Shout out to Pacific Seed Company.

12 hours willow brass soak
12 hours waterboarding in a paper towel.
12 hours in medium all six had broken surface.
3 Blueberry Skunk fems and 3 Thai fems that are all unmarked thanks to thc. :hookah:

Ahoy @Maritimer ! I'm just sailing by and thought I drop this off...

Can I get that in English

Can I get that in English
Does this help:

• Leaf trichomes protect plants from attack by insect herbivores and are often induced following damage.

• Artificial damage and jasmonic acid caused significant increases in trichome production of leaves.

• Salicylic acid had a negative effect on trichome production and consistently reduced the effect of jasmonic acid.

• ...gibberellin and jasmonic acid had a synergistic effect on the induction of trichomes, suggesting important interactions between these two compounds.

Does this help:

• Leaf trichomes protect plants from attack by insect herbivores and are often induced following damage.

• Artificial damage and jasmonic acid caused significant increases in trichome production of leaves.

• Salicylic acid had a negative effect on trichome production and consistently reduced the effect of jasmonic acid.

• ...gibberellin and jasmonic acid had a synergistic effect on the induction of trichomes, suggesting important interactions between these two compounds.
Got it! Thanks Shed, your the best!

Back
Top Bottom